Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Saturday Night Wrist Review/Interview List

Started by Subliminal, Oct 29, 2006, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longstem

Quote from: Tuck on Nov 24, 2006, 03:07 PM
There's a review in the new OOR and an interview in the new Aardschok...might someone have that and want to upload it... 8)

Since im member of OOR magazin i red the review. Thought they were rather positf about the album. Which kinda surprised me , knowing their reputation.
In one sentence, according to the writer : SNW is good album but doesnt top WP. Correct me if im wrong Tuck.

Dont have a scanner so cant upload it. And since we are ony like 3 or 4 dutchspeaking here i dont think its much worht putting much effort in scanning this thing.

grtz
TOM

pony_01

deftones saturdaynightwrist is on number 2 on hai magz chart top 20 in indonesia..

cyppe101

BLB-LB-BDF-ETD-TDW

did anybody read the Revolver Magazine interview with the Deftones? Chino says he got divorced from Celeste during the Connecticut phase of SNW's writing because his on-the-side girlfriend got preagnant, and he told his wife (Celeste) who divorced him because of it...

thats some insane shit.

Deftones-argentina

What It's not clear is wether Celeste knew the existance of the side girlfriend. That would be weird.

Martin

Quote from: glasstone1983 on Jan 26, 2007, 04:50 AM
I figured i'd post this since not many people would buy the magazine or take the time to scan the pictures so here it is. Sorry if its not in the correct thread but since there isn't to much news now it should be fine:) Below is a sample of one of the pics in the zip file.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/07ym9m

Deftones-argentina

Aby baby is using fucking Nike, SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin

ToneDef

Quote from: stoneFeD on Dec 28, 2006, 12:09 AM
has anyone read the new DRUM!. abe is the cover story. talking about what everyone else is talkning about. and some in depth drum talk. i couldnt find the archive on the site. but if you see it in the store read it. its goot

This issue still out? If not I neeeeeeed a scan.

cyppe101

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 28, 2007, 04:40 PM
Quote from: stoneFeD on Dec 28, 2006, 12:09 AM
has anyone read the new DRUM!. abe is the cover story. talking about what everyone else is talkning about. and some in depth drum talk. i couldnt find the archive on the site. but if you see it in the store read it. its goot

This issue still out? If not I neeeeeeed a scan.
Me too! I gotta see this..

333tone

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.

Martin

Quote from: Wolffer on Jan 30, 2007, 10:54 PM
Check this new, long and awesome interview with Chino and Abe at http://www.stereowarning.com

These guys are so cool... Deftones rule!

lostcancer

Martin

pissedandpierced

The local free gig listings magazine has Deftones on the front cover of this months copy. The interview is with Abe and you can read it here. If anyone would like me to send them a copy then just ask as there free.

http://www.outlineonline.co.uk/page.asp?pageid=5
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

White Wrist

tarkil

New interview of Stef, courtesy of french website www.deftnz.net :
http://pinkmaggit.free.fr/interviews22.html

Lots of interesting things said in there. It also look like they still didn't go that over it with Chino's stuff...
Anyway, good read.

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

marty

great find tarkil.

– Your guitar tuning has been going lower and lower on every album. And we all know you're a huge Meshuggah fan. As they did, are you thinking about switching to 8-string guitars?
Yes, I am going to 8 strings on the next record.

god I hope he's being sarcastic!

Martin

333tone

"One day he'll will lose us if he keeps on doing this to us."
"If there is any volatile situation, it's cause he's a dick to us"
"There is no future for it since Chino will never do anything for it." (for FOD)
Quote from: tarkil on Mar 13, 2007, 02:35 AM
It also look like they still didn't go that over it with Chino's stuff...

seems like it...

If you think my castle  is built on sand, Well bring on the tides, You can fuck off and die. If you think my patience is ocean vast, Or river deep, You can fuck off and die.