Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 26, 2006, 03:45 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 01:23 PM
has anyone besides me enjoyed Project 8?
i have it. Haven't enjoyed it though, it's not that great.
Wow, you must get bored quite a lot.

Subliminal

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 26, 2006, 03:45 PM
Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 01:23 PM

has anyone besides me enjoyed Project 8?

i have it. Haven't enjoyed it though, it's not that great. Skate by EA will blow it away.

Damn dude, You must be tough to impress! :D

Crazylegs

not really. Gears of war just isn't my type of game, and i'm a skateboarder so i would like to have skate games realistic. Skate is going to be, project 8 is pretty silly, plus the story sucks massive stuff, and most "missions" are weak.

Mike21

I've looked at Gears of War, and to be honest, it doesn't look like my type of game.  I'm gonna give it a miss. 

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
not really. Gears of war just isn't my type of game, and i'm a skateboarder so i would like to have skate games realistic. Skate is going to be, project 8 is pretty silly, plus the story sucks massive stuff, and most "missions" are weak.
Well, atleast project 8 is more realistic than the last few efforts. I too am hoping Skate will be more realistic and cool. But, i'm really enjoying this game ! Got two homies over playing it now, it's mad fun.

So is Gears of War, no big story, just pure fun.

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 10:46 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
Well, atleast project 8 is more realistic than the last few efforts. I too am hoping Skate will be more realistic and cool. But, i'm really enjoying this game ! Got two homies over playing it now, it's mad fun.

So is Gears of War, no big story, just pure fun.

Just pure gaming action at it's visual finest (so far)

Dude what's your gamertag?

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 26, 2006, 10:50 PM
Dude what's your gamertag?
Guess. ;) Haha. But, I haven't hooked my little box up yet. Gonna do so in a few days.

bloodylotion90

how much is the wireless router

hydroponic82

i got the lights of death so fuck microsoft and their lunchbox hardware
it still works but i have to place my power brick sideways in a shoe box to keep my hardware from failing   fuckin gates

Moz La Punk

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 18, 2006, 06:17 AM
it still works but i have to place my power brick sideways in a shoe box to keep my hardware from failing   fuckin gates

Woa, sucks. Cant you get a free new one from MS?

Mike21

That sucks balls man.  My 360 has been fine so far.  Maybe you should call Microsoft and sort out some sort of deal if it's out of warranty?

hydroponic82

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Dec 18, 2006, 07:04 AM
Quote from: hydroponic82 on Dec 18, 2006, 06:17 AM
it still works but i have to place my power brick sideways in a shoe box to keep my hardware from failing   fuckin gates

Woa, sucks. Cant you get a free new one from MS?

yea for like 170$

Quote from: Mike21 on Dec 18, 2006, 07:11 AM
My 360 has been fine so far.  Maybe you should call Microsoft and sort out some sort of deal if it's out of warranty?
i hope yours stays correct .  the lady on the phone told me some 360s manufactured before march of 06 has a high ' burn out ' chance.    i bought mEin the day of the north american launch

mine isnt dead but will shut down and sound like a time bomb playing certain games.  but since i have the power kilo sideways in a shoebox its been running fine.   fuckin microsoft \

ToneDef

That's some gay shit man. I been fine so far and had nothing dramatic happen.

Moz La Punk

Just for kicks I made a topic (on my own forum) about the game line up of the 360. Check it out: http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5594&mforum=mozlapunkmessag

Crazylegs

Carl on duty 3 online is fucking awesome.

Corleone

ya but you die every two seconds... well atleast i do

gears is still the best game i own, i barely played carbon or call of duty

ToneDef

wtf.. I swear all the posts I made the other day have disappeared. Either that or I was just so fucked up I didn't even post. I'm going insane.

Crazylegs, my nigga, COD3 is pretty fun online but it's a shame the game itself sucks 100% dick.

Done GOW on insane.. Now just gotta work through the online achievements. Kinda pointless though when the rewards for some of them are so little. 10,000 online kills = 50 gp?!?!?!?! I'd be better off buying Cars or something and getting 1000 gp out of that.

Moz La Punk

Im not even TRYING to get gamerpoints with 360 games...

a) its just not fun
b) I have a review-Xbox 360 where you need to play review codes so no way Im re-buying the games just to also get gamer scores on my normal 360.

ToneDef

Oh no, I'm not one of those achievement whores.. But I mean the system is there to encourage you to wanna fully complete a game IMO.. and when the reward just isn't worth it then it feels as though there's no point. 50gp for racking up 10,000 kills in multiplayer on GOW.. But you get 100gp just for rescuing some guy in Kameo right near the beginning of the game. The whole system is unbalanced.. And yet is absolute genius in terms of shifting games.

Subliminal

The online ones are hard, 100 headshots, 100 curb stomps etc.

I've done all that in player matches, But i just can't be arsed with playing ranked matches and re-loading them over and over. It's fuckin' tedious, although i might play some with my ultimate GOW team  8)

I've done the whole game on Insane on my own, I just need help with the last 2 chapters of Act 5.