Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paint Your Lips

Moz, you're so sad it hurts. ;)

Today I traded F.E.A.R for Pro Evolution Soccer 6, and what a great deal. This is the best football game i've ever played. I have 4 mates I play it with, it's great fun.

Moz La Punk

Sad? No no I'm a hero!

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 09, 2007, 11:02 PM
Sad? No no I'm a hero!
I'm sorry, I should do as your loyal servants and break out my inhaler, take a deep breath with it, and salut you with the hero anthem of some foreign Star Trek planet.

Feeling better, Three Inch? :)

Moz La Punk

I don't like Star Trek, I'm a nerd but not THAT kind of nerd.

Paint Your Lips

Riiiight ... I can hear you're lying cuz your high pitched asthma sound just went wild. :D

I know it's not possible to hear you over the board, goddamnit !

deftoner664

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 09, 2007, 09:54 PM
No problem.

Seriously, you love stealing but you weren't in the thieves guild already? Thats a bummer. When you're in it you finally have fenses, guys who buy your stolen goods. I made so much money I could easily buy the most expensive house in the game (the one in Skinrad). Its like 30.000 or something. And double that if you want all furniture in there. You can even get a housemaid. Haha.

Have you done the complete Arena thing yet? I swear its very easy, gives lots of money and its just neat to become the one and only hero of the Imperial City arena. Great quest.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 09, 2007, 09:56 PM
Now that Im talking about Oblivion I cant stop. I am THE master at unlocking locks. Seriously, I can just crack any lock, the most difficult ones, with a single lockpick without breaking it. I trained like five hours real time for that. Once you master it, you feel so good. Somewhere in the game is an unbreakable lockpick but like hell if I ever use it, Im too good for that. Haha.

thats awesome i havent had any time to sit down and play oblivion but i'm going to today I forgot all about the arena i wana do that it sounds bad ass.. and does it matter where i get caught stealing? i can do it anywhere right?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Crazylegs

I love playing on my new tv

Corleone

Moz La Punk

Quote from: deftoner664 on Jan 10, 2007, 07:32 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 09, 2007, 09:54 PM
No problem.

Seriously, you love stealing but you weren't in the thieves guild already? Thats a bummer. When you're in it you finally have fenses, guys who buy your stolen goods. I made so much money I could easily buy the most expensive house in the game (the one in Skinrad). Its like 30.000 or something. And double that if you want all furniture in there. You can even get a housemaid. Haha.

Have you done the complete Arena thing yet? I swear its very easy, gives lots of money and its just neat to become the one and only hero of the Imperial City arena. Great quest.

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 09, 2007, 09:56 PM
Now that Im talking about Oblivion I cant stop. I am THE master at unlocking locks. Seriously, I can just crack any lock, the most difficult ones, with a single lockpick without breaking it. I trained like five hours real time for that. Once you master it, you feel so good. Somewhere in the game is an unbreakable lockpick but like hell if I ever use it, Im too good for that. Haha.

thats awesome i havent had any time to sit down and play oblivion but i'm going to today I forgot all about the arena i wana do that it sounds bad ass.. and does it matter where i get caught stealing? i can do it anywhere right?

Yeah doesnt matter but just to be sure do it in Imperial City since the prison is there.

hydroponic82

i stole my freinds while he was fucked up on percs   and replaced it with my 'shady' one so now i have a new one  .  it was wrong but ill get him high when his shit breaks and ill give it back

ToneDef

Ahahaha, well played my man.

Drakesmoke1

Anyone have/played Lost Planet yet? I'm really impressed with it. The gameplay is refreshingly simple, kind of like old arcade shooters like Turrican (remember that?) but with some beautiful, beautiful graphics.

I also got Project 8 recently which I am impressed with, but am shit at.

Also Tiger Woods '07 rules.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

ToneDef

I heard some kinda negative things about Lost Planet. I'll try the demo when I can be bothered though.

Moz La Punk

Yea I havent played it yet, looked extremely forward to it for half a year but it appears, from various reviews, that its just 'nice', not 'great'. Of course Im going to test it myself eventually.

Subliminal

The demo is actually awesome, But since then, Capcom listened to alot of feedback and have apparently ruined the game since the Demo.

Drakesmoke1

Actually I think some bad stuff has been ironed out in the finished product, for example when using the sniper rifle you actually get a proper scope view. Also you can alter the aiming speed etc.

It's really good. It takes you back to the days of the megadrive/genesis when you had games where you could just hold on to the fire button indefinitely. But then when you're fighting the human forces (snow pirates arf) you have to employ a bit more strategy and use cover etc, so it's like two games in one. There is nothing like the feeling of power you get when you rip a gatling gun that's three times your size off a mech and run around with it. Also the world is really immersive, much like Halo/GoW.

One game I am REALLY looking forward to is the sequel to Mercenaries, which was a bit underrated on the Xbox, but IMO contender for one of said console's best titles.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Subliminal

Quote from: Drakesmoke1 on Jan 16, 2007, 05:16 PM
Actually I think some bad stuff has been ironed out in the finished product, for example when using the sniper rifle you actually get a proper scope view. Also you can alter the aiming speed etc.

It's really good. It takes you back to the days of the megadrive/genesis when you had games where you could just hold on to the fire button indefinitely. But then when you're fighting the human forces (snow pirates arf) you have to employ a bit more strategy and use cover etc, so it's like two games in one. There is nothing like the feeling of power you get when you rip a gatling gun that's three times your size off a mech and run around with it. Also the world is really immersive, much like Halo/GoW.

One game I am REALLY looking forward to is the sequel to Mercenaries, which was a bit underrated on the Xbox, but IMO contender for one of said console's best titles.

It doesn't touch Gears of War though.

hydroponic82

i load up snw when i play gears and i get murdered evry fuckin time..

i just got out of the mines protecting some station... how much longer until the end?

ToneDef

Not too long if I remember. Not too long at all.

Moz La Punk

Nah its not going to take long indeed. You're on 3.5/5 of the ride.