Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Ahaha, I've been wondering who that was on my Friends List. I'm a dumbass.

Bumming F.E.A.R online atm.

Crazylegs

if you enjoy f.e.a.r, go get yourself a copy of condemned, x2 pwn.

ToneDef

I dunno man.. I played it round my mates house and it looks proper scary. I'm not too into that creepy scary shit cuz I'm a pussy and can't handle it. F.E.A.R is a bit more action and less likely to cause me to shit my pants

Sea~Bass

Quote from: CHONGOMARANIRA--LOTION ~~ BIZARRE'98link=topic=11710.msg461364#msg461364
YOURE JUST PLAIN HOMO!

YOUUU BORE ME TO SL:L:LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Crazylegs

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 23, 2007, 01:56 PM
I dunno man.. I played it round my mates house and it looks proper scary. I'm not too into that creepy scary shit cuz I'm a pussy and can't handle it. F.E.A.R is a bit more action and less likely to cause me to shit my pants

The scariness is what's so great about it. My best gaming experience yet on the 360.

ToneDef

I might check it out. My current mission is to get 1000 on each game I own first before I start buying more.

Oh, if you like scary shit check out Project Zero (it may be called Fatal Frame in your country).. Without a doubt the scariest fucking game I have ever, ever played. It will probably give you a cardiac arrest.

Crazylegs

what platform is it?

ToneDef

Xbox and PS2 I think. Check it out on gamespot or something. I got it on my Xbox, immensely scary game.

Subliminal

Quote from: ToneDef on Feb 24, 2007, 05:25 AM
Xbox and PS2 I think. Check it out on gamespot or something. I got it on my Xbox, immensely scary game.

There's like a sequel to it aswell.

ToneDef

Yeah there's a couple sequels I think. I only played the first one but that's fucking scary enough. I don't even play that shit it's so freaky.

Crazylegs

i'll check it out

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I just got a 360. I only have Gears of War. A friend let me borrow COD2 and BF2.

My gamertag thingie is Yo Starch

Who wants to kick my ass at BF2?

ToneDef

I don't have BF2 on 360 but download Uno or some shit and I'll shit on you at that. I haven't played that game in a while actually.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I can't spend any money. Can I play the demo version online?

ToneDef

I have no idea.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Weak. Well I'm gonna go play Gears of War in a minute or two. Wanna join in?

ToneDef

I replied in a few topics yesterday but they got deleted in the revamp.

In here I said that Subliminal or Corelone are your guys for Gears. They're both good. I barely play it anymore.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I suck at it but it's fun as hell.

cyppe101

So, I finally ordered X360, should be playing GRAW next week.

I've missed alot of good games, I'm thinking of getting Gears Of War because of all the praises.
Any other (older) games that I shouldn't miss?

ToneDef

Kameo for sure. Gears is an essential purchase also, yeah.

If you like RPG's then get Oblivion too. If you played Morrowind you'll dislike it as it's a watered down sequel. If however you didn't play Morrowind then get it and be amazed.