Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike21

Got my eye on Rainbow Six Vegas.  Will probably get it when it comes out, because I like the demo.  Any one else probably gonna get it?

Subliminal

I'll take your word for it.

Someone said it's just the same as COD2 but not as good, So i'll take all these signs as a warning and hell, I'm on the IGN boards alot and people pick EVERY little thing wrong, So if they have topics upon topics of complaints, I spose it ain't a good sign.

Gears of War, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Obvlivion, Smackdown are my targets right now though, FEAR sounds good too,

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 23, 2006, 06:24 PM
Gears of War, Splinter Cell Double Agent, FEAR
All great games.

Playing Gears of War Co-op right now, fucking awesome.

Subliminal

You playing it online? or with someone there?

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 23, 2006, 06:28 PM
My mate, kris. And Kasper is on his way too. Good shit. :D

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 23, 2006, 06:28 PM
My mate, kris. And Kasper is on his way too. Good shit. :D

:D good times!

Moz La Punk

Now that I went through Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Im replaying Halo and Jade Empire on the 360.

Then next month, Wii, Zelda, Gears of War, Viva Pinata and CoD3... YESSSS! ROCK!

Drakesmoke1

My eyes are stinging from Gears. The level outside the factory where there's a rainstorm...wow...
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

Corleone

shit moz, I hope its not too expensive, I've been wanting to do this for a while and have alot of downloaded dvd's on my computer that I'd rather not burn and just watch on my 360 ala wireless connection... ohwell I've spent this much already i guess there is no turning back :P

Subliminal

I GOT MY XBOX360 WHOOO!!!!!!

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 25, 2006, 06:07 PM
Congratulations ! What games did you get? :D

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 25, 2006, 10:18 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 25, 2006, 06:07 PM
Congratulations ! What games did you get? :D

Gears of War and Smackdown! Fuckin' awesome stuff!

Gonna play GOW soon, can't wait!

Ahh i agree with you totally dude, the xbox360 has really relit my excitement for games!

ToneDef

Played some GOW with Corleone earlier.

Good game, not amazing, but good. Completed it on casual the other day, gonna go through on the others soon to bag myself some more achievements.

Got FEAR, Kameo and FFXI earlier.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 26, 2006, 03:36 AM
Got FEAR
I love that game, but Gears of War has got it totally beat ! All I want to play now is GOW. And once in a while some Project 8. That slowmotion "Nail the trick" addition is just right on. Loving it, man.

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Nov 26, 2006, 03:36 AM
Got FEAR
I love that game, but Gears of War has got it totally beat ! All I want to play now is GOW. And once in a while some Project 8. That slowmotion "Nail the trick" addition is just right on. Loving it, man.

Ahh Gears of War is fuckin' amazing.

Playing it pretty loud or with headphones on really enhances the experience.

That fuckin' Berserker bit almost gave me a heart attack though!

Paint Your Lips

Which headphones do you use?

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
Which headphones do you use?

They aren't nothing fancy..Well, they're Technics headphones don't know if you've heard of them? They do all the sick stereo systems. But if you have Dolby 5.1 setting switched on, on your 360 then grunts, gunfire, speech shout from the left, behind, front, It's fuckin' awesome.

But man, The only thing is i can't control the volume once the headphones are in the t.v, Which is a bummer so i have to play it quite loud and when that Berserker bit came, fuck, It shit me up proper  :D

Any serious gamers would spunk all over this game i know that much.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 26, 2006, 12:52 PM
As much as that statement makes my stomach turn, then I agree 100%. :D
Hmm ... I got a pair of Sennhaiser 457, but no plug for it on my TV. So I just crank up the volume and blast away.

It's the little details that makes this game great, the "nicee..." comments after blasting like a maniac and the heat that blurs and dances on the gun barrel.

Anyways, has anyone besides me enjoyed Project 8?

Subliminal

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 01:23 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Nov 26, 2006, 12:52 PM
As much as that statement makes my stomach turn, then I agree 100%. :D
Hmm ... I got a pair of Sennhaiser 457, but no plug for it on my TV. So I just crank up the volume and blast away.

It's the little details that makes this game great, the "nicee..." comments after blasting like a maniac and the heat that blurs and dances on the gun barrel.

Anyways, has anyone besides me enjoyed Project 8?

Yeah i liked the water streaming down the trees in the forest and the big drips of water coming through the floors in the factory bounce of your armour and shit, I love all the little detail it has.

I think it find it so amazing because i've gotten so used to the fact that you had to let off the Ps2 for having the odd glitch or not being able to do half the shit the Xbox could do.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Paint Your Lips on Nov 26, 2006, 01:23 PM

has anyone besides me enjoyed Project 8?

i have it. Haven't enjoyed it though, it's not that great. Skate by EA will blow it away.