Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtone

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 05, 2007, 06:48 AM
It's that part where you're Raiden fighting all those Rex's. Right before that part you get hold of a sword and Snake teaches you how to use it.. But I wasn;t really paying attention and I think the sword is needed to beat those fucking Rex's. I can either try to figure out what I'm going or replay the whole game just to figure out how to use a fucking sword. It's a shame 'cause I was really into that game. I even went to watch the end sequence on youtube the other day but had to exit as I couldn't spoilt it for myself.

you use the Nikita launcher (i think thats the one) to beat the Rex's, you'll have to use the sword later...

hydroponic82

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 05, 2007, 07:09 AM
You even kept the spelling mistake in.

its gospel in text

thats my motto for 07

and yea mg2 is gay

they lost me when the blonde headed dude was buck fuckin naked and you had to manuver around with him , i mean he was already a gayblade to begin with

mgs3 substance is the shit

ToneDef

Quote from: kurtone on Jan 05, 2007, 07:12 AM
It's that part where you're Raiden fighting all those Rex's. Right before that part you get hold of a sword and Snake teaches you how to use it.. But I wasn;t really paying attention and I think the sword is needed to beat those fucking Rex's. I can either try to figure out what I'm going or replay the whole game just to figure out how to use a fucking sword. It's a shame 'cause I was really into that game. I even went to watch the end sequence on youtube the other day but had to exit as I couldn't spoilt it for myself.

you use the Nikita launcher (i think thats the one) to beat the Rex's, you'll have to use the sword later...

I dunno if I even have a Nikita Missile Launcher at that point. Just a bunch of grenades and a gay ass sword that I can't even use. I think your supposed to go into first person and wave that shit around but as I said, I wasn't paying attention when Snake was giving me the lowdown.

And yeah man, Raiden was a bit strange for me.. and his girl just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I mean the guys on some top secret espionage shit and she's just talking and talking. I still like all the story parts though.. the scripts and shit. At least I can't get stuck on those parts.

kurtone

yeah the banter between Raiden and Rose is a bit much, still a good story though imo, you should have the missle launcher, i dont think you could get that far without it, but i havent played it in awhile

ToneDef

I forget man. It's been a long fucking time. One day I'll put it on and try again. I'll die though, switch off and repeat the process another 2 years later.

kurtone

lol what sucks about MGS is that they arent porting 4 over to 360

hydroponic82

Quote from: kurtone on Jan 05, 2007, 07:32 AM
if grand theft auto can ( specially on the same date as launch on ps3)
anythings possible
any1 can be bought

cyppe101

Quote from: ToneDef on Jan 05, 2007, 07:21 AM
Quote from: kurtone on Jan 05, 2007, 07:12 AM

I dunno if I even have a Nikita Missile Launcher at that point. Just a bunch of grenades and a gay ass sword that I can't even use. I think your supposed to go into first person and wave that shit around but as I said, I wasn't paying attention when Snake was giving me the lowdown.

And yeah man, Raiden was a bit strange for me.. and his girl just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I mean the guys on some top secret espionage shit and she's just talking and talking. I still like all the story parts though.. the scripts and shit. At least I can't get stuck on those parts.
What you need to do is: Use your Stinger missile launcher , shoot into a leg of one of the RAY's, when it hits shoot the head of that piece of shit. Repeat couple of times, the bastard walks away. Then it's time to move to another one of them.. There's like 20 of them, so it's gonna take a while. GOOD LUCK!

Subliminal

I think they will, It might be exsclusive to Ps3 for a while.

The only thing that pisses me off is Devil May Cry 4 and God of War 2 won't be on Xbox360!!! BOOO.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Subliminal on Jan 05, 2007, 08:53 PM

I think they will, It might be exsclusive to Ps3 for a while.

The only thing that pisses me off is Devil May Cry 4 and God of War 2 won't be on Xbox360!!! BOOO.

Never say never. PS3 is doing so bad right now that its scary.

Then again, PS2 did horribly in the first half year as well.

Subliminal

Very true, If they did go on Xbox360 noone would have a reason to buy a Ps3 for other than the fact they either hate Microsoft or they just love Playstation.

God of War 2 will be amazing. uggggggh

Moz La Punk

Well you dont have a ps2 either? Since GoW 2 is just on PS2...

Anyway, Im replaying Oblivion. Woohoo!

Subliminal

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 05, 2007, 09:19 PM
Well you dont have a ps2 either? Since GoW 2 is just on PS2...

Anyway, Im replaying Oblivion. Woohoo!

Oh really?? haha what a tit. Looks like i'll be buying my 4th Ps2. ::)

I think i can live without Devil May Cry 4.

deftoner664

Woo Oblivion!!!!!!
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Moz La Punk

Oblivion FTW.

I like to stalk the women in Imperial City. Just walking after them day and night. Day. And. Night.

deftoner664

Hell yea.. Moz where is the theives guild in the game? cuz like yeah i'm a killer sneaker and i can steal like a mother.. fuckin pansy ass fighters guild sucks

Moz La Punk

Just make sure you have NO stolen objects in your inventory. Then steal something and just get caught. All your stolen goods will be taken away from you (thats why I told you to not have any previous stolen stuff in your inventory). Then when you get out of jail, in time the thieves guild will approach YOU.

deftoner664

awesome thanks.. I loved being in the thieves guild when i played morrowind..

Moz La Punk

No problem.

Seriously, you love stealing but you weren't in the thieves guild already? Thats a bummer. When you're in it you finally have fenses, guys who buy your stolen goods. I made so much money I could easily buy the most expensive house in the game (the one in Skinrad). Its like 30.000 or something. And double that if you want all furniture in there. You can even get a housemaid. Haha.

Have you done the complete Arena thing yet? I swear its very easy, gives lots of money and its just neat to become the one and only hero of the Imperial City arena. Great quest.

Moz La Punk

Now that Im talking about Oblivion I cant stop. I am THE master at unlocking locks. Seriously, I can just crack any lock, the most difficult ones, with a single lockpick without breaking it. I trained like five hours real time for that. Once you master it, you feel so good. Somewhere in the game is an unbreakable lockpick but like hell if I ever use it, Im too good for that. Haha.