Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

X Box 360

Started by Paint Your Lips, Nov 14, 2006, 08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambo

My free month of xbox live gold is about to run out.

ToneDef

DakkoN

Quote from: Rambo on Jan 17, 2007, 06:59 PM
My free month of xbox live gold is about to run out.

Make a new gamertag.  You can get 3 free months total on your system.  Not sure if it needs to be on a different email address or not.

Moz La Punk

Damn, a 3 month subscribtion really isnt THAT expensive you know.

ToneDef

An ANNUAL subscription aint much. Especially when you think of how great the service is. I couldn't imagine not having Live anymore.

Moz La Punk

Then again, PSN (ps3 network) is free. While thats not saying much (theres only a handful of games as of yet that support it), in the end MS has to follow. IMO.

Rambo

I probably am gonna subscribe though because it's the shit! but it's even better when it's free.

Corleone

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 18, 2007, 12:11 PM
in the end MS has to follow. IMO.

what does that even mean

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Corleone on Jan 19, 2007, 11:55 PM
Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 18, 2007, 12:11 PM
in the end MS has to follow. IMO.

what does that even mean

What? IMO? In my opinion.

hydroponic82

alot of the ' acsessories ' for this system will downgrade its life span
im just trying to give yall the game

buy offical shit from microsoft even though boy billy is hades offspring

Subliminal

The PS3 is going to be shit anyway so it's no wonder it's going to be free.

I need a PS2 again for God Of War 2!

Mike21

Shit, if any of you need some free Live trials, just ask me man.  I've just got one with my copy of RS Vegas.

Drakesmoke1

Live: is it worth the hassle/expense of bying the wireless adaptor, subscribing, etc?

I already feel computer games consume too much of my life.

Back in my university days I used to love Halo split screen, but that was when you were sat with your allies and experienced all the ribbing/jibing/camaraderie/humiliation that went with it.

Is reducing that to communicating with a 15 year old American over a headset not a little....sad? Does it make you feel less of a man?

Or do your balls grow bigger and your shirt get more...open when you pwn a noob in Vegas?

Please folks, give me your opinions. I am torn.
'That island, on the beach. We could take this boat...'

ToneDef

It's absolutely worth it. I lost interest in gaming altogether. My 360 was just sitting there doing fuck all. All my friends had live and were up the arse with it but I just didn't wanna bother.

When I eventually got around to getting it though I didn't look back. The thought of my 360 without live is like going out on a Saturday night.. Seeing the most beautiful girl ever, getting talking to her, hitting it off instantly.. Only for her to tell you after 5 hours of pure chemistry that she had her tits removed the day before. Something like that anyway. In fact that's nothing like it at all but that would be fucking gayyyyyy.

Rambo

Quote from: Mike21 on Jan 25, 2007, 11:19 PM
Shit, if any of you need some free Live trials, just ask me man.  I've just got one with my copy of RS Vegas.

I still haven't been able to get gold again so if you would hook it up I will gladly back you up in a fight and when I get RS Vegas i'll play against you and you can pwn me.

Crazylegs

Anyone tried graw 2 yet. It's nice.

Mike21

Quote from: Rambo on Feb 02, 2007, 07:21 PM
Quote from: Mike21 on Jan 25, 2007, 11:19 PM

I still haven't been able to get gold again so if you would hook it up I will gladly back you up in a fight and when I get RS Vegas i'll play against you and you can pwn me.

I'll give you the code by PM in the morning probably.  If I forget, just nag me.  One problem though - I'm in the UK, if you're in the US, I'm not sure if my code will work, but I can give it you anyway so you can try it.

Mike21

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 03, 2007, 12:09 AM
Anyone tried graw 2 yet. It's nice.

Yep, I have.  Demo was very short though. 

Crazylegs

indeed it was. Action filled at the end though.

Corleone

Hey I changed my GamerTag if anyone wants to add me, I'll kick your arse in gears.