Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

just for that you cant go, thats right i'm telling you what to do, ya twat!
💩

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: devilinside on May 05, 2008, 12:50 AM
This coming from a bunch of kids that didn't get into NIN until W_T.

Your age is showing.

Just because I wasn't all goth and really into Ministry "back in the day" doesn't mean you can paint this idea of yours that everyone who is younger lacks knowledge. You want me to tell you exactly when I became a fan...It was when I first heard Closer. Yeah. You read that. I'm a poser fan [*rollseyes*] but I was about 7 or 8. It hit a nerve in me. I was hooked. I became an even bigger fan when The Perfect Drug was released. I used to watch that video every morning on MTV when I was at a family friends house at like 6-7am. It was the 1999 MTV music awards that got me hyped for The Fragile. The only reason why I saw that show.  When The Fragile came out I got it at Target the first day it was released. Fell in love. ETC ETC.

So yeah. Sorry I wasn't going to his concerts when I was at the tender age of 7, but I feel like you need to let go of this grudge you have against "W_T era fans". Just enjoy the music and masturbate to pictures of Trent [because...well..who doesn't?]
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lithium

💩

White Pwny

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on May 05, 2008, 02:07 AM
masturbate to pictures of Trent [because...well..who doesn't?]

*raises hand*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

devilinside

lithium

💩

devilinside

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr.sinister

mr.sinister

Stayed up but it was worth it!!

http://dl.nin.com/theslip/

NEW ALBUM!!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

mr.sinister

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on May 05, 2008, 07:25 AM
YES !
it was worth it

Word.

Getting the physical release in July dude? Man I am hyped up for that shit. Album sounds fucking good so far. I am on "Letting You".

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: mr.sinester on May 05, 2008, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on May 05, 2008, 07:25 AM
YES !
it was worth it

Word.

Getting the physical release in July dude? Man I am hyped up for that shit. Album sounds fucking good so far. I am on "Letting You".

Considering I bought the 300 dollars edition be certain I will buy anything from NIN
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

theshadeisatool

Bloody hell Trent! I'm downloading that....

Yasiu

Downloading the FLAC.

QuoteThis coming from a bunch of kids that didn't get into NIN until W_T.

Sorry, but you're so pathetic - and you write that you're a fan since 89'? You can disagree with us about Closer - but tell me, what the fuck has Closer that came out in 94' to do with W_T - 2k5 ?! Nevermind. Lets enjoy new LP.

QuoteThat's very upsetting to someone like me who has listened to them forever,invested THOUSANDS of dollars going to 12 shows,getting hotels,flights merch,and them just change the sound like a flip of a switch.

Then write a petition - maybe Trent will agree to be locked in your golden cage. That way you will have The Fragile sound in all upcoming LPs. Just because I support Trents new work I am called a "kid that didn't get into NIN until W_T"? - yeah, OK, maybe you know better. But I rather be a supportive "W_T kid" than a mindless Fragile fanatic that wants to limit artists in thier work.

theshadeisatool

This is a good album, downloaded the mp3 cause I'm simple hehe. A quality piece of work all round...

White Wrist

i am going to sleep, and Mr.Trent Reznor gives a new record to the world.

Downloading right now. Kelly...what are you waiting for? CĀ“mon...dance!

devilinside

I'm too tired to do it now,But I'll dl in a few. :)

QUIT DANCIN ANDRE!!!

lol

devilinside

Quote from: Yasiu on May 05, 2008, 08:27 AM

Then write a petition

LMAO! I'm on it!!!

Quit getting soo worked up dude.

Yasiu

This is good : 4-/5, but it would be better as an EP without few tracks [ f.e. Discipline which stand off with the entire album.]

I don't have much time so only bout this 3 tracks:

Lights in the Sky - this will be pure awesomeness live with visualisation. Heh and with "Watching you drown..." it reminds me of some cherrisch waves ; ).
Corona Radiata - Ghost sounding instrumental, and this is WAY TOO LONG - the last 3,5 minutes were awesome - but the intro is soo long, it would be ok - but nothing really happens there and this track is after Lights in the Sky, which is quiet and calm too.
The Four of Us are Dying - love it, and if Slip was an EP I would leave this as the only instrumental.

This would be better if they would sit a little more and work on it, but overall it's good - we'll see after some time if it gets better or worse.

StalkeR

Quote from: Yasiu on May 05, 2008, 11:54 AM
This is good : 4-/5, but it would be better as an EP without few tracks [ f.e. Discipline which stand off with the entire album.]

I don't have much time so only bout this 3 tracks:

Lights in the Sky - this will be pure awesomeness live with visualisation. Heh and with "Watching you drown..." it reminds me of some cherrisch waves ; ).
Corona Radiata - Ghost sounding instrumental, and this is WAY TOO LONG - the last 3,5 minutes were awesome - but the intro is soo long, it would be ok - but nothing really happens there and this track is after Lights in the Sky, which is quiet and calm too.
The Four of Us are Dying - love it, and if Slip was an EP I would leave this as the only instrumental.

This would be better if they would sit a little more and work on it, but overall it's good - we'll see after some time if it gets better or worse.

there is the truth in your story, but If we got only few tracks EP we won't be able to listen to the rest... I like it the way it is :) from 10 tracks I will pick 5 my fav in my own way :D, and it's better than picking 2-3 from 5 ;)
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."