Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonesuch

fucking badass flick.    Blew my socks off then put them on my hands.   
i drink your milkshake

devilinside

Theis must be in a coma...

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE OF THE YEAR ! =D
ALL RESPECT TO LEDGER HIS PERFORMANCE WAS GREAT !!!!
YES IT WAS LONG BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE !!!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

theis

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 19, 2008, 02:29 PM
Theis must be in a coma...

it premieres in denmark on wednesday...going to the midnight showing on tuesday.

the waiting is unbearable.

devilinside

oooooooh wow...I'll see it before you. crazy! My friend saw it Thursday night,and said it was amazing!

tarkil

saw it too, great great great movie... Enjoyed every minute of it...

And Heath was great indeed... No cocksucking there, just stating the truth...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defskull

I went to a midnight showing and saw it again later that night.  Great movie.  I feel like every line of dialouge in that movie is quotable.  Especially whatever the Joker has to say.  Speaking of the Joker, he has by far one of the best musical themes ever.  I plan on going out and buying this cd. 

SPOILERS

Ending was kind of a disappointment though.  Assuming Harvey Dent/Two-Face is dead, Two Face was not fleshed out enough.  Also, final battle so to speak between the Joker and Batman was kind of a letdown.  The attack/defense of Harvey Dent felt a lot more like a good action scene to close it on. 

Also, Aaron Eckhart is not getting enough credit for his job as Harvey Dent.  Two-Face is probably my favorite villain of all Batman villains but I absolutely did not want him to show up.  I liked Eckhart's portrayal of Harvey Dent so much that I hated the scene where he became Two-Face.  Overall, well done to everyone involved.

devilinside

Just got back from watching it. It was good...I'll give it that. And Heath DID do a great job of playing the Joker. But I dunno...I just feel kind of let down. Dunno why.

*spoiler*

And LOfuckingL @ Joker at the hospital and the "trick" at the beginning.

mrs_swa

I saw it Saturday night, I enjoyed it very much. :)  Heath was incredible, too bad he's not here to see how good the movie did. 
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

goldpony

great movie, a lil long tho. they could definitely cut it down some. who said harvey died? i didnt see a coffin ;)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Corleone

Good flick, first movie was overall better, but Heath was a great joker.

bright lights, big city

when simple lines like "why so serious?" and "and here we go" are made so badass and sinister, you know it's a great movie
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

devlin

the movie made like 198 million and broke 9 records this weekend.

spoiler:
i was disappointed with 2 face too. i thought they were going to show him steadily going crazy and have him snap at the end and be the next movies villian. it seems to rushed with his character. he definitly looked dead, all laying there not breathing and all. and they didn't show a coffin but they did show a memorial service. and why would batman and the commish go through all the trouble of covering up what he did if he wasn't dead. 

i wanna know how they are going to tie up the loose end of the joker. heath unforunatly aint coming back to reprise the role. and at the end of the dark knight he was a live and kicking, just going back to jail. i guess they will just have to say he died in jail or something. they cannot bring in another actor, that would be an insult to heath's performance.

oldgentlovecraft

Excellent flick and Ledger was awesome.  Yeah, I didn't like that they killed a major villain at all.  And they don't have to kill off The Joker since the villains always just rot away in the Asylum until they escape.

goldpony

remeber that they "killed" gordon to play a trick. could have easily said the same about harvey and locked him up in arkham. also, remember from the first one, scarecrow never died and we never saw ras a ghul die...
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

if they have a joker in the next one it should be leonardo decaprio. i think he could nail this part

"coming into the nearness of distance"

oldgentlovecraft

theis

incredible, amazing, mesmerizing, disturbing, sad, thrilling, intelligent...and then some.

what an experience.

nonesuch

i think the next joker should be freddie muniz

i drink your milkshake