Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dark Knight

Started by ben, Mar 20, 2007, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

either way it goes it will be a great  film presentation man ...we can atleast agree on that.

cheers

theis

shine down unshy

devilinside

Imma laugh hard if ya'll get disappointed by this movie.

samson simpson

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 04, 2008, 03:35 PM
Imma laugh hard if ya'll get disappointed by this movie.
herbal blessings will soften it no matter what way it come

Penicks

Christian Bale reacts:

[youtube=425,350]w09rqkY0hbg[/youtube]

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ToneDef

That script is classic!

black coffee

21st August I can't wait!!!111

tarkil

17th July.... Soon my precious, soon.... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

yeah  this thursday cannot come fast enough
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

http://www.filmdrunk.com/post.phtml?pk=2150
link to the first 6 minutes or so of the movie. watch if you want, or ignore it.

i had to indulge
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Since you put that I couldnt resist to put this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUzBluJ6Uc
Enjoy it and discuss guys

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

💩

Jerry_Curls

I get to see it tomorrow night. SO EXCITED.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

theis

be sure to write an indepth review...WITHOUT SPOILERS! :D

bright lights, big city

is this playing earlier than midnight anywhere near you guys? cuz it's getting to the point now where i cant even wait till thursday night anymore

i mean when pirates 3 came out last year, i remember some theatres played it at like 8pm that wednesday. and this movie is sooo much bigger than that turd.
DERP

wither-I

Quote from: samson simpson on Jul 04, 2008, 09:18 AM
correct self before trying..

anyway yes it will be a great comic book / fantasy movie
no ? aboot it

but to say that this film is gonna go down in cinema history as one of the greats means your eyes havent seen shit yet
seen?

no doubt you ( and alot of fanboys and comic freaks & mtv type reviewers who cant tell most  great films from smurf cartoons) make alot of good points, but the fact still remains , that the movie is already a success in your eyes and the performances cherished as legendary before you even layed eyes on a clip more than 10 min.

heath ledger's "joker" is you nerds new version of brandon lee's "crow"

fuck you all ,this movie will be great ..but cut all the greatest EVAR shit

respect.

i cant say anything until i see the movie.

no matter the reviews or if jesus christ himself was starring/directing in this movie, you cannot just presume the "absolute best" its just foolish and malarkey

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Corleone

I haven't even watched a trailer for this movie.

Hope you guys enjoy the other half of the movie on thurs... dunno why you would want to spoil it.