Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cigarettes

Started by Saturday Night Whiskey777, Mar 26, 2007, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I quit smoking since the last time I posted in this thread.  yay for me. 

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 10:33 AM

same here! not smoking is awesome.

Variable

Lets talk about how healthy we are and how much money we are saving because we don't smoke. 

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 04:57 PM
Lets talk about how healthy we are and how much money we are saving because we don't smoke. 

Yes, please, lets do that!

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 10:33 AM

GOOD FER YEEEEEWWW

bright lights, big city

hahaha, next step: basking in their farts.

not that there's anything wrong with that.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

sugarsick

i think i need a sponsor, any volunteers? :)
\\\"i feel soon; i will sink; into you; what do you think?\\\"

alvarezbassist17

If you're talking an alternative oral fixation, count me in!

Variable

Quote from: sugarsick on Jan 07, 2011, 12:58 AM
are you good at sports?  If you are you should call Underarmour.  I think it would be pretty cool to be sponsored by them. 

sugarsick

Quote from: Variable on Jan 07, 2011, 03:22 AM
Quote from: sugarsick on Jan 07, 2011, 12:58 AM
are you good at sports?  If you are you should call Underarmour.  I think it would be pretty cool to be sponsored by them. 

LOL! I meant to quit cigarettes! :)
\\\"i feel soon; i will sink; into you; what do you think?\\\"

one weak

smoking is for poor people. there, i said it.

blixa

i smoke. i've been called a chain smoker so many times  :-[

one weak

like an all day chain smoker, or an occasional chain smoker?

blixa

ever since uni ended (in november) i've cut down heaps, but i was pretty much a chain smoker. this is going to sound terrible but i genuinely enjoy smoking. it contradicts every other aspect of my life because i am quite healthy yet i smoke. i tend to have a cigarette on most nights.

one weak

one a night isn't bad.

i used to smoke and chew for years until after college. i was addicted to the max. i thought i would never quit, or would have to ween myself off or something. then i just stopped and slogged through 3 miserable days and i was fine. i think back on how fucking silly it is and immediately felt better.

blixa

gosh, yeah. i've severely cut down. i think i'm always going to be the occasional smoker. ever since i cut down i get grossed out when i see people smoking at 7-8 in the morning and i remember that i used to be them.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: one weak on Jan 07, 2011, 05:27 AM
one a night isn't bad.

i used to smoke and chew for years until after college. i was addicted to the max. i thought i would never quit, or would have to ween myself off or something. then i just stopped and slogged through 3 miserable days and i was fine. i think back on how fucking silly it is and immediately felt better.
i tried chewing my freshman year in the dorms, mainly due to peer pressure since a bunch of us would sit and eat sunflower seeds and chew while playing Madden or NBA 2K. Anyway, I almost threw up, and then I realized I was basically chewing cancer. Good times.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

sunflower seeds is where it's at!

bright lights, big city

haha David is my still my fucking brand!!
DERP