Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cigarettes

Started by Saturday Night Whiskey777, Mar 26, 2007, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hahaha, what could have possibly gone over my head? Hahaha, you make me laugh.
Everything.

The fact that Robbie ALWAYS goes on about being a sailor.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

What the fuck are you blathering about?

That's not what I was commenting on you idiot.

Variable

Quote from: marty on Mar 28, 2007, 09:14 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 28, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hahaha, what could have possibly gone over my head? Hahaha, you make me laugh.
Everything.

The fact that Robbie ALWAYS goes on about being a sailor.
You know glen brought that up more than I did.  I was simply stating the circumstances in which I use tobacco then he had to come in trying to act all cool kid and shit.

marty

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 28, 2007, 09:15 PM
What the fuck are you blathering about?

That's not what I was commenting on you idiot.
Sure you weren't

Sam

Accelerate your life.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Glenn

meh, so I pissed off Variable for no good reason. Where's the harm in that?

Variable

oh yeah, man i'm just livid ::)

Glenn

fact of the day: I had to look up the word 'livid'. I had no clue what it meant.

Variable

and I'm the idiot?   

But ok glen.  Sorry that you feel like the only thing I talk about is being in the Navy.  I mean fuck the fact that the military is pretty much an entire life style 24/7 and at the moment it is the biggest influence on my every day life.  I can totally see how me equating it to subjects or bringing it up sounds stupid.  Not like anyone else on this board brings up their every day life (IE school or work or just being a stupid stoner or whatever.)  In the future I will try harder not to be such an idiot for you.

Now back to the fucking topic.  Tobacco is what it was in case you guys forgot.

Jesus Costelluccio

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 26, 2007, 05:01 PM
why do u still come to the board

your kind of like osama bin laden... nobody likes you, and if we could find you. we'd shoot you

i love osama bin laden fuck!
People just pretending - thats a let down
Undercover lover - thats my heart now
struggle just in living - thats the realm of
accept me as im not and thats a shitfit

Variable

You want to fuck Osama?  what the fuck is wrong with you?

Glenn

Quote from: Variable on Mar 29, 2007, 02:27 AM
and I'm the idiot?   

But ok glen.  Sorry that you feel like the only thing I talk about is being in the Navy.  I mean fuck the fact that the military is pretty much an entire life style 24/7 and at the moment it is the biggest influence on my every day life.  I can totally see how me equating it to subjects or bringing it up sounds stupid.  Not like anyone else on this board brings up their every day life (IE school or work or just being a stupid stoner or whatever.)  In the future I will try harder not to be such an idiot for you.

Now back to the fucking topic.  Tobacco is what it was in case you guys forgot.
Well since "livid" really isn't an everyday word and my native language isn't english I had to look it up. And it's funny, because I knew you of all people would hold it against me, that's kind of the reason I said that I had to look it up. Even though I admitted to not knowing something, you were there 'rubbing it in'. Well, that's all.

Glenn

Variable

ewwwwww you caught me in your trap.  But instead of playing stupid fuck fuck games I just said something good enough that you could not respond to it.  Hows that for a genius trap?

alvarezbassist17

fuckin endless bickering

Quote from: marty on Mar 28, 2007, 04:12 AM
Drinking and smoking are the best!

yeah dude, when i'm drunk my cig intake increases drastically.  it always sucks in the morning because then my throat's all raw cuz of the smokes and being dehydrated.  seems worth it when you're hammered though.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Yeah. I kinda like that feeling.

Variable

I was one of those cliche "I only smoke when I drink" guys for a while.  Then I realized how much it was not worth it.  Plus I hated the taste so I quit that. 

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: Variable on Mar 30, 2007, 09:29 AM
I was one of those cliche "I only smoke when I drink" guys for a while.  Then I realized how much it was not worth it.  Plus I hated the taste so I quit that. 

"I only smoke when I drink"

fags talk

right on topic.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.

alvarezbassist17