Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cigarettes

Started by Saturday Night Whiskey777, Mar 26, 2007, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deffertone

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Apr 01, 2011, 01:27 AM
Quote from: deffertone on Mar 31, 2011, 06:12 PM

That happend to me but i smoked through it.  my daddy didnt raise no quitter.

Ridiculous. Your dads a drug addict.
[/quote]

really? thats your first post? come on you can do better than that.
[/quote]

Baby daddy

Sea Bass

Im proud that i smoke a pack per day.
I love cigarettes.

pissedandpierced

Have you seen the prices of cigarettes in the UK now? I went to the supermarket where they are the cheapest place to buy them and for a pack of 20 Marlboro Gold/Light in Tesco is £7.05! which is prob about 12 dollars. I couldn't believe my nicotine starved eyes.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

theis

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 11, 2011, 07:48 PM
Have you seen the prices of cigarettes in the UK now? I went to the supermarket where they are the cheapest place to buy them and for a pack of 20 Marlboro Gold/Light in Tesco is £7.05! which is prob about 12 dollars. I couldn't believe my nicotine starved eyes.

Holy shit... and I thought smokes were expensive in Denmark. About £4.50 for a pack of Marlboros.

Eros TBA

Player's 'Navy Cut' Ad from 1914

Popular Canadian Brand

jbmp1390

Quote from: theis on Apr 11, 2011, 10:45 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Apr 11, 2011, 07:48 PM

Holy shit... and I thought smokes were expensive in Denmark. About £4.50 for a pack of Marlboros.

I live in Colorado, but I traveled to New York a couple months ago. Fucking outrageous. Cost me practically 13 dollars for a pack of turkish royals. They need to be taxing alcohol more than smokes.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

the deft ones

Shit, guys - i live in Melbourne Australia, and depending on where you buy them (I smoke B&H) you can pay up to $18AU for a packet of 25.

That being said - I need to give the fuckers up..

DefGuy

i love smoking, i do camels btw...lucky for us here that cigs cost around 3-4 USD...

guys, I've been reading your posts, and most of you talk about wanting to quit, for whatever reason, be it health, be it money or i don't know what else...
the truth is i've been smoking for a long time, since i was 17 actually...I'm 25 now, and i have never had the problem of not being able to quit, i mean, i could smoke a pack a day for a week just for the fuck of it...then nothing for 2 weeks and i would be fine...
i know a lot of guys who struggle with quitting...and they've never done it...i guess I'm blessed and i can't develop an addiction...really, nothing...say coke, tobacco, alcohol...weed...chocolate...bagels...

either i'm blessed or i'm fucked...

"I just like the way my dick feels when i listen to certain types of sounds...sometimes i hear certain sounds and they make my dick really fucking hard"  -Chino Moreno

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

sing blue silver

i pay about 13 bucks for a 25 pack of lower end smokes. cigarette prices in atlantic canada are fucking insane.

the deft ones

Gave up 3 weeks ago to the day.
Used patches for a fortnight.

I feel like going Columbine at work, and my Girlfriend now hates me - but on the plus side, I get to cough up this brown-shit!!!
Good times...

Tempest2012

Marlboro and Pall Mall and if I have to Camel.
Minnesota Vikings - 4-1
NFL Picks 6-7

normsteez

Newport, Marlboro Menthals
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

DeftonesNZ

Wow really smoking is bad thanks for the tip, i am not a smoker myself but the people here are old enough to make their own decisions don't try lecture them

pissedandpierced

People always moan about second hand smoke, I wonder how much damage is caused to the lungs by living in built up, smog filled cities. In the UK people bang on about how much it costs the NHS in treating smoking related illnesses but they don't tell everyone that the money that is given to the NHS from the government comes from the high tax prices on cigarettes and tobacco.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

ToneDef

Switched to rollies ages ago. So much cheaper.

mothraw

B33HIV3

It varies; I had 8 or 9 months without smoking, but I'm back at it. Lately, I've been choosing Lucky Strike 100's. However, today I bought a pack of another brand with 27