Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cigarettes

Started by Saturday Night Whiskey777, Mar 26, 2007, 04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

there is no way I could do my job if I smoked.  A LOT of guys do.  But I personally could never pull it off.  But I have dipped on and off depending on what kind of command I am at.  Generally a training command will be both extremely boring and extremely stressful all at once.  So I kind of tend to try to do something to occupy my time and maybe give me a buzz in the process.  But I don't all addicted and shit.  I just drop it as soon as I get to a command I like and that keeps me busy.  But I can see me starting again on this deployment.

Glenn

Ok Variable, we get it. You're a soldier. Now choke.

Variable

yeah I know that is sucks that your life is pathetic and sucks really bad.  But don't give shit to people who are actually doing something with theirs k you pathetic piece of shit.  I was not trying to brag about being in the military at all.  That is simply the relevance that I have in my life to this topic.

and for the like millionth time on this board.  I am a sailor.  Not a soldier.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Variable

pawning somebody is soooooo way cooler than pwning them

Glenn

pwned?
come on, shooting people and smoking a pack of red apple is the shit.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

He doesn't shoot people, idiot. He uses a health pack on them to make them feel better.

Glenn

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 28, 2007, 11:40 AM
He doesn't shoot people, idiot. He uses a health pack on them to make them feel better.
If sitting in front of a computer and jerking off is helping people, I guess I'm in the army as well.

Variable

that is about how it is to be in the army.  Unfortunately for you I am a part of the navy marine corps team. 

and I have probably seen more patients than you have made stupid ridiculous post on this board ( and we all know that is a shit ton)  so if you think that is something to make fun of.  Then euthanize yourself.

Glenn

I'm not making fun of that. I'm making fun of you. You're an idiot. The end.

Variable

you know, your right. That was a brilliant point.  "Your an idiot, for no apparent reason"  God why didn't I think of that one.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Glenn on Mar 28, 2007, 01:39 PMYou're an idiot. The end.

Why do you think he's an idiot? Because he always has an opinion? An opinion that alot of people won't agree with?

That's why I like him. He always has something to say. Maybe it's not something I agree with, but he always has intelligent things to say about shit. He may be an asshole sometimes, but what's wrong with that? Look at you dude, you're being an asshole and guess what? You didn't have anything intelligent to say as to why you think he's an asshole. So why don't you just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

White Wrist

Quote from: You Fail Me on Mar 28, 2007, 08:46 PM

That's why I like him. He always has something to say. Maybe it's not something I agree with, but he always has intelligent things to say about shit.

yeah. that´s what he does. He says INTELLIGENT things about SHIT.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

So? At least it's intelligent, no matter what it's about.

You couldn't say something intelligent to save your life.

Neither could I, really, but that's beside the point.

Sam

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

marty

Why do you think he's an idiot? Because he always has an opinion? An opinion that alot of people won't agree with?

That's why I like him. He always has something to say. Maybe it's not something I agree with, but he always has intelligent things to say about shit. He may be an asshole sometimes, but what's wrong with that? Look at you dude, you're being an asshole and guess what? You didn't have anything intelligent to say as to why you think he's an asshole. So why don't you just do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.
Dude, why do you always have to butt in.

Why can't you just walk away!

I think Glenn was trying to make a point that went WAYYY above your head

Sam

Sam

....can't we all just get along?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Hahaha, what could have possibly gone over my head? Hahaha, you make me laugh.

Variable

Quote from: marty on Mar 28, 2007, 08:58 PM

Dude, why do you always have to butt in.

Why can't you just walk away!

I think Glenn was trying to make a point that went WAYYY above your head
dude, glen did not have a single point.  I was simply participating on topic in a thread and he just wanted to pick a fight for no reason at all.  He had no point which is what makes it so funny that he is trying to call me an idiot.  The only point he had was that I am a idiot, with no reason.  yeah that was a brilliant point that hosh cold not understand ::)

you are butting in too btw