Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Mar 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
I like Rouge the Dead Guy Ale.

Also, I've been handing around bus stops in hopes to find a person with schizophrenia. Studies now show their urine contains: biopyrrins, oxidative metabolites of bilirubin - which make you high... I'd drink that shit.

i fucking hated rogue dead guy ale

it tasted like there was metal in it...

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jerry_Curls

Just tasted Blue Moon last nigth for the first time. I really liked it.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Fireal1222

lol blue moon is alright...

id recommend "Sea Dog Blue Paw" over Blue Moon

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

13hourstoparadise

I like Blue Moon, with an orange is great too.

Variable

Oh god man.  Blue moon with an orange is like the girlest beer choice ever.  That might even been a step below wine coolers. 

I dont really know why im talking shit though.  Im just psyched that when we are wating for a flight back to okinawa from Kyrjistan (or some stan spelled something like that)  I will be able to drink a whole two beers a night of some nasty russian beer.  MMMMM cant wait.

13hourstoparadise

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2008, 07:46 PM
Oh god man.  Blue moon with an orange is like the girlest beer choice ever.  That might even been a step below wine coolers. 

I dont really know why im talking shit though.  Im just psyched that when we are wating for a flight back to okinawa from Kyrjistan (or some stan spelled something like that)  I will be able to drink a whole two beers a night of some nasty russian beer.  MMMMM cant wait.

no, its beer. that puts it on a higher level than wine coolers. the orange pushes it a few rungs down the ladder, below cosmos and martinis but above sex on the beach and daquaris.

as for th erussian beer, if you can get russian beer might you also be able to procure russian vodka?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Fireal1222

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 13, 2008, 09:56 PM

as for th erussian beer, if you can get russian beer might you also be able to procure russian vodka?

i like the way this man thinks

i'm not too sure what beer i'm gonna go with next. i'd really like a beer festival to come around here. that would be a glorious afternoon. i wish i could sample on the beer's at the distributor

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 13, 2008, 09:56 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2008, 07:46 PM

no, its beer. that puts it on a higher level than wine coolers. the orange pushes it a few rungs down the ladder, below cosmos and martinis but above sex on the beach and daquaris.

well the beer itself is one of the worst I have ever tasted.  Its like they took a super light (gay) beer and added sugar and cum to it.  BLAH.  The orange is just - style points.  The beer itself does the real damage.

But no there is a big military air port called manas.  We are not allowed to leave the base.  But they have a little MWR (moral welfare recreation) room where each night you can get two beers.  They have a couple normal beers.  But the Russian beers are slightly larger.  So that's a no brainier. 

Fireal1222

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

13hourstoparadise

goldpony

theres a budweiser factory in town that i might go tour soon. i think you have to pay for samples tho >:(

my dream trip is to go to Napa and do the wine tour. i read an article several years ago that listed all the winerys that have free, unlimited samples. getting fucked up in the valley sounds like an awesome day
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

I saw Fiona Apple in Saratoga, CA on top of the mountain - wine farm, I got wasted on great merlot to say the least... It was dope...

theis

beer. beer. beer.

down into my tummy.

tonight. tonight. tonight. yum!

4th Eye

Bought a case yesterday just because it's better to have beer than to not have beer.

I think I'll have one now for breakfast. :)

Fireal1222

earlier at a party i was drinking bourbon and chasing it with beer.. just another normal friday night

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

theis

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 15, 2008, 09:18 AM
earlier at a party i was drinking bourbon and chasing it with beer.. just another normal friday night

haha, exactly my friday night...only at a bar instead of a party.

call me hungover.

Fireal1222

finishing off my case of troegs nut brown.. its really good stuff. i recommend it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

maestro416

haven't posted in awhile but i've run into my fair share of brews recently.

visited my old college town and drank the weekend away-
turbodog (abita)
magic hat sampler with HI.P.A, Circus, Odd Notion
arrogant bastard
hoegaarden
rare vos (ommegang)
nut brown (ithaca)
Saranac sampler pack

i've had most of those before but the 2 new ones i liked the best were the turbodog and the HI.P.A.

some of the brews i had last month that stood out was a buffalo bock at heartland brewery in nyc and a specialty release called golden delicious, a belgian aged in apple brandy barrels, from my local brewery captain lawrence.