Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

i absolutely hate beer in green bottles

its always very acidic and makes my stomach upset

a great example of what i mean. is becks.. green bottle. really really acidic

the only beer i like in a green bottle is called yuengling. its brewed a few towns over from where i live

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Shaye

That's too bad.    :(

I like Yuengling too! I can't believe I forgot to mention that.

Fireal1222

where are you from. i didn't know other people would have ever heard of it.. i thought it was mainly sold in pennsylvania only

anyway...

you would probably like. sea dog blue paw... you should try it sometime. especially if you like fruit wheat beers. all my girl friends love that stuff ( not plural like im a love machine. but like girls who are friends of mine )

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Shaye

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 27, 2008, 08:33 PM
where are you from. i didn't know other people would have ever heard of it.. i thought it was mainly sold in pennsylvania only

anyway...

you would probably like. sea dog blue paw... you should try it sometime. especially if you like fruit wheat beers. all my girl friends love that stuff ( not plural like im a love machine. but like girls who are friends of mine )

I'm from NY, and yeah we definitely have Yuengling here, it's distributed up and down the entire East Coast From NY to FLA.

I do like the fruit wheat beers especially in the Spring/Summer so Iusually stick to Blue Moon, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and Magic Hat #9 when I'm in the mood for those types.

Oh and no need to explain, I'm sure you are a love machine anyway...   ;)

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 27, 2008, 03:19 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 16, 2007, 05:12 AM
When we showed up they then informed us that for some reason a girl is never supposed to drink beer from a green bottle.  I had never heard that but they were dead serious about it.

Did they give any reason why? I've heard that before and maybe it was from you saying it once before but I'm just curious. Is there some sort of old myth that goes along with it. It's baffling to me...I <3 beer in green bottles.
eh I cant remember.  I think they said that it meant you were a slut for some reason.  Or that you couldn't be trusted.  Who knows.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Mar 27, 2008, 11:50 PM
eh I cant remember.  I think they said that it meant you were a slut for some reason.  Or that you couldn't be trusted.  Who knows.

Well I know I can be trusted. Sluttiness...well there's a possibility...

White Pwny

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 28, 2008, 01:23 AM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 27, 2008, 11:50 PM

Well I know I can be trusted. Sluttiness...well there's a possibility...

;D ;D ;D

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

shine down unshy

Speaking of beers in green bottles, I bought some Spaten Oktoberfest Ur-Marzen beer the other night.  To be honest, it isn't as good as I thought it would be, but definitely worth a try.  $9.00 a 6-pack might be a bit too steep for it though

samson simpson

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 26, 2008, 02:32 PM
i picked up a case of this yesterday. one of the best milk stout's out there

god

that proves $ = your defintion

ive nevr had that brand, but ive tasted a cream stout ...and if you like that shit .,.then..
tie your Mankini a little tighter Fireal..

lithium

💩

samson simpson

drank 7 of those the other night (extra stout version though)

7.5 vs. 4.5 

do it big brotha

samson simpson

it will have your turds looking like Wesley Snipes though....

BEWARE

devilinside

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 29, 2008, 02:53 AM
it will have your turds looking like Wesley Snipes though....

BEWARE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fireal1222

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 29, 2008, 02:52 AM
drank 7 of those the other night (extra stout version though)

7.5 vs. 4.5 

do it big brotha

guinness extra stout is absolutely horrible... your the first person i've ever seen who drinks it

anyway im sipping guinness stout as we speak

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

lithium

extra stout is good man, you dont like the black magic?
💩

Fireal1222

ill try it again down the road but i could have sworn i remembered hating it. and others telling me of it being crappy

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Fireal1222

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 29, 2008, 02:31 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 26, 2008, 02:32 PM
i picked up a case of this yesterday. one of the best milk stout's out there

god

that proves $ = your defintion

ive nevr had that brand, but ive tasted a cream stout ...and if you like that shit .,.then..
tie your Mankini a little tighter Fireal..

your retarded that case was only 27.99

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

shine down unshy

drinkin some St. Pauli girl...not bad not bad.  pretty stoned too. =)

Fireal1222

i just enjoyed my last guinness. i plan on not drinking beer for a while.. im gonna try and get in the best shape of my life.

ive been slowly getting in really really good shape. the past month ive changed my eating habits and ive been playing basketball just about every day

its tough for me to get fat cause im 6'4.. but im trying to get myself in fucking rediculous shape. i wanna have perfect abs and muscles. its gonna take work

lol u guys are thinking. good luck stoner..

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

13hourstoparadise

Cardio with b-ball, or african hand ball as I like to call it is a great workout, and, fun!!

Good luck stoner.