Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shine down unshy

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 26, 2008, 01:19 AM
I am on a serious Session kick. I was trying to find a picture because they come in those cute little stubby bottles. Yummy stuff.

And Blue Moon isn't that bad.

I had an Arrogant Bastard the other day. I love that shit.

Dude hell yes.  Arrogant Bastard is really good.  Honestly, I taste grapefruits whenever I drank that beer.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

And chocolate? I taste chocolate for some reason. And just the thought of drinking a beer called Arrogant Bastard makes me happy.

I have an Arrogant Bastard beer glass in my kitchen.

:)

BloodyKnifePrty

I'm tired of having to sneak beer into my dorm room.  School is dumb.

Variable

My barracks were dry before I left.  I guess they realized that was a horrible idea and so upon arrival back to okinawa I was very pleased to see that they are now wet.  Of course as I stated earlier, I have really cut down on the drinking to maybe only once or twice a month.  So I haven't really gotten a chance to take advantage of the wet barracks yet.  But its still nice to know that I could.

samson simpson

samson simpson

Variable

Quote from: samson simpson on Apr 26, 2008, 03:32 AM
Wine is the new Drunk
funny you say that.  Because as an e-3 or below you are only allowed to have a 6 pack in your room.  And you are only allowed to purchase one 6 pack, or a bottle of wine at a time.  But for some reason a box of wine is equivalent to a bottle in their eyes.  So everyone just started buying boxes of wine.  Kind of makes me laugh.

BloodyKnifePrty

Maybe they thought the boxed wine was so bad that they just said fuck it and let you do it.

samson simpson

Trey,
you deserve the best.

1.fuck whores

2.drink ..wine ( Rice Wine ....since your always in the countries of the slant vision's....get it ? )

man ..really.....

just enjoy it but dont drink american  "beer"

( Im serious)

take care

Fireal1222

sipping a mug of guinness. first brew ive had in a while

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

Quote from: BloodyKnifePrty on Apr 26, 2008, 03:42 AM
Maybe they thought the boxed wine was so bad that they just said fuck it and let you do it.
lol, you're probably right about that.
Quote from: samson simpson on Apr 26, 2008, 03:44 AM
Trey,
you deserve the best.

1.fuck whores

2.drink ..wine ( Rice Wine ....since your always in the countries of the slant vision's....get it ? )

man ..really.....

just enjoy it but dont drink american  "beer"

( Im serious)

take care
I should go drink some saki and fuck a hooker.  haven't done that in forever.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Sake is the shit. I swear it's like alcoholic milk. Chilled sake is tastier than warm sake I think.

Fireal1222

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Apr 26, 2008, 01:36 AM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 26, 2008, 01:19 AM
I am on a serious Session kick. I was trying to find a picture because they come in those cute little stubby bottles. Yummy stuff.

And Blue Moon isn't that bad.

I had an Arrogant Bastard the other day. I love that shit.

Dude hell yes.  Arrogant Bastard is really good.  Honestly, I taste grapefruits whenever I drank that beer.

personally. i like the oaked arrogant bastard even more

more expensive. but worth it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I haven't ever had it. I am really wanting to.

Fireal1222

theres oaked wood chips in it.. its the king of fuck you up beers

also the king of fuck you up beers. is a company called weyerbacher.. everytime i drink that beer i end up fighting with everyone. then puking like a monster the next morning

imagine that monster.. god no the puke monster. run

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I almost rolled through some puke today. Every time I have Snow Cap I get completely fucking trashed.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 26, 2008, 05:43 AM
I almost rolled through some puke today. Every time I have Snow Cap I get completely fucking trashed.

thats funny u brought that up

i was just about to tell you i went through the entire pyramid company.. well the ones at the local beer stores.. and they are a great company

the apricot wheat was amazing.. too easy to drink for my tastes. but i liked it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

maestro416

beer and codeine is a beautiful thing. 

been drinkin captain lawrence all night; sun block and captains reserve double ipa. 

life is good.

Variable

Hope its just codeine and not Tylenol and codeine or else your a FUCKing up your liver and kidneys

shine down unshy

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 26, 2008, 05:43 AM

LOL