Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireal1222

i'm done drinking for a while. i just dont like it anymore. its hard to explain.

i stopped drinking anything for a few months. and now i just dont feel the urge to do it anymore

so im done for a while

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

tarkil

Variable

na, the only thing that could really make me want to drink again is vodka.  Beer is just not appealing enough.  As long as I stay away from vodka, I will be fine.

Fireal1222

lol i just had two beers so shows u how seriously i took that

i will still drink from time to time i guess.. only when im in the mood to drink. which isnt often

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on May 03, 2008, 12:24 PM
na, the only thing that could really make me want to drink again is vodka.  Beer is just not appealing enough.  As long as I stay away from vodka, I will be fine.

i have to say that I'm with you on this one... Staying away from vodka is just impossible in Hong Kong though.... Plus I don't want to do it so that does not really help either.... :)

Variable

yeah not wanting to really doesnt help at all

tarkil

he he... Yup...
It's so much fun, I just cannot say no.... :)

Variable

ill probably sit down with a bottle in a couple weeks when I go home on leave.  Im sure I will feel terrible the next day.  But it will fun while it last.  Until then, im sticking with pizza.

tarkil

hmmmm pizza.... Excellent idea for my dinner tonight....
Thanks for that ! I'm finally gonna try that pizza delivery place next to where I leave...

Variable

bright lights, big city

one of the best beers ive ever had
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

Quote from: Variable on May 07, 2008, 02:40 AM
im here for you

Well thank you, it sucked... At least, I can see the connection now... ;)

Variable

well yeah.  You are a french guy buying pizza in Hong Kong, hmmmm wonder where it went wrong. 

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on May 07, 2008, 11:26 AM
well yeah.  You are a french guy buying pizza in Hong Kong, hmmmm wonder where it went wrong. 

lol
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Bahahaha. Well, when I get home from my crappy ass disappointing trip to Portland I am gonna get shitty on beers with he dudes. Thinking about getting some Session. Been drinking a whooooole lot of that shit lately. It's delicious. Might throw some tequila into the mix.

Fireal1222

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 08, 2008, 07:56 AM
Bahahaha. Well, when I get home from my crappy ass disappointing trip to Portland I am gonna get shitty on beers with he dudes. Thinking about getting some Session. Been drinking a whooooole lot of that shit lately. It's delicious. Might throw some tequila into the mix.
\

HE DUDES

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable