Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

whodunit?

TYSKIE, the best beer in the world. just drinking one now.

shine down unshy

Just about every week I sample a new beer.  I tried out Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat beer and I must say, very good stuff.  I'd recommend it to anyone with a taste for good quality beer.

Variable

I will for sure take you up on that recommendation when I get the chance.

Fireal1222

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Mar 19, 2008, 12:32 AM
Just about every week I sample a new beer.  I tried out Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat beer and I must say, very good stuff.  I'd recommend it to anyone with a taste for good quality beer.

im not a samuel adams fan.. although the cherry wheat isnt bad.. i wouldnt recommend it

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Variable

I have liked every sam adams I have tried.  Which is only like two.  But still.  I think sam adams original is a bit over rated.  But it still beats the shit out of a lot of beers.

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Shaye

Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Mar 19, 2008, 12:32 AM

Hells yes. The Cherry Wheat is delicious. It's not the kind of beer you drink and get drunk off of though. It's one where you have 2 or 3 while you're BBQ-ing some steaks and hamburgers on a nice day. It has sort of a sweet cherry (obviously) flavor that's meant to be enjoyed and it goes well with food.

I like the Winter Ale also. I've never tried the original, and I absolutely despise the Octoberfest, But that's just me.

Has anyone ever had Magner's Irish Cider? I love it and would definitely recommend it. If you can get you hands on it, get it in a pint glass with some ice. I know that sounds weird to have beer on ice but it's better that way. Plus it's not really like a beer, it's like a sparkling cider with alcohol. Good stuff.

Variable

Its been a while.  But I remember liking the octoberfest

goldpony

ive come to the conclusion that i cant drink beer anymore :'( everytime i do, i wake up in the middle of the night (well after drinking it) and get sick. it doesnt matter if ive had 2 or 20 (yes this happend after 2 beers once)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 19, 2008, 10:09 PM
^^^^^  Lightweight.

the affliction has nothing to do with my ability to hold my liquor...i think i have a sensitive tummy 8)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Fireal1222

picked up a case of guinness earlier today. i just finished up on drinking a few mugs.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

samson simpson

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 19, 2008, 05:30 AM
im not a samuel adams fan.. although the cherry wheat isnt bad.. i wouldnt recommend it

dude, STFU

from all the beers you say are quality, only 1 brand you actually knew what you were typing about....

and as far as erb....

you talk ALOT of shit....

from what i see

maestro416

a guy i use to work with called cherry wheat beers "desert beers". 

i've never been a huge fan although i do like an occasional blue point blueberry or ithaca apricot ale.  purple haze from abita has a great raspberry flavor but i can't drink more than one. 

samson simpson

Quote from: samson simpson on Mar 20, 2008, 04:17 AM
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 19, 2008, 05:30 AM

dude, STFU

from all the beers you say are quality, only 1 brand you actually knew what you were typing about....

and as far as erb....

you talk ALOT of shit....

from what i see

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 19, 2008, 09:36 PMi wake up in the middle of the night (well after drinking it) and get sick. it doesnt matter if ive had 2 or 20 (yes this happend after 2 beers once)

weak

edit:

drinking some serria nevada

dont you come to poverty

13hourstoparadise

Try Mac N' Jacks African Amber, then talk to me...