Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you prefer dead?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 02, 2008, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 03, 2008, 03:24 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2008, 03:14 PM
I am not too sure what Bush and Ann Coulter did

...as for coulter, id say its because he pretends to be a woman with an annoying voice. have you ever seen that adams apple?

Hahahaha, that made me laugh...

I hate her, she thinks the resolution to all the world's problems is to turn everyone christian and to kill all jews... But that comment above cracked me up.

13hourstoparadise

Bush is an idiot, well, I should say the Bush administration... He is just a puppet, way too stupid to do any real thinking... As for the threat of Bin Ladin - he wouldn't be present if people like Ann and W. weren't in office. Bin Ladin) told the US he would attack if we didn't withdrawl from Saudi Arabia... I don't know, I hate 'em all.

defskull

I believe in peace.  Peace wasn't an option.

untz untz untz

Variable

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps Saddam is the one that was lying and making the illusions?  The man had a tough job.  It was not easy to keep his thrown (as we are now experiencing first hand).  Perhaps, he wanted his neighbors to think that he had WMD so that they would fear him.  Perhaps he wanted the world to think he had WMD so that we would respect him more.  Maybe, Bush really did believe that Saddam had WMD.  I mean he was in fact not the only one to think so.  In fact at the time, most of the NATO and ISAF countries did believe Saddam to have WMD.  I even remember reading a quote from the prime minister of france (no sorry I cant find it right now) where he said that he believed with all of his heart that Saddam did have WMD but was hoping for a more peaceful resolution.  Sooooo, it was not only bush. 

And I am sure that there are plenty of conspiricy theories that you can find (depending on exactly what it is you are looking for) about elections and all that.  But just because some no body rigged an election in Ohio, doesn't mean that Bush got away with doing it in a presidental election.  Or, maybe he did.  Either way, If you are not cheating, you are not trying.  And thats a fact.  Gore and Kerry were probably trying to do the same, just not as successfully.

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 03, 2008, 06:46 PM
As for the threat of Bin Ladin - he wouldn't be present if people like Ann and W. weren't in office
Even though he came to power by fighting the soviet union?

Bin Ladin told the US he would attack if we didn't withdrawl from Saudi Arabia
Good point.  In my oppinion this is where the enitre "war on terror" started.  Many many moons ago.  There have been a couple men in the seat of the white house since Bin Laden came to power and wanted US troops removed from the holy land.  And I think most people forget that 911 was not even close to Bin Ladens first attack.  So at least we can spread the blame there a bit.  But what to do?  removal of troops from Sadi seems like a good start.  but it is probably too late now anyways. 

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2008, 11:01 AM
As for the threat of Bin Ladin - he wouldn't be present if people like Ann and W. weren't in office
Even though he came to power by fighting the soviet union?

That I did not know... Seems everything I read about him is in reference to the U.S.

Variable

Bin Laden was born in Saudi yes.  And because disgruntled with the government because he thought it was weak.  But his real rise to power came when he was more or less a mujahadene during the soviet invasion of afghanistan.  He was pretty much a recruiter.  So when you came to afghanistan to fight the russians, the person who met you was Osama Bin Laden.  And he wrote your name down in "the base" or "al qaeda"  The base was just a list of muslim men who were willing to fight for islamic nations against foreign governments.  That is where he got most of his reputation and power.  I mean it didnt hurt that his family was very wealthy.  But a reputation goes a long way out here. 
  When Iraq invaded Kuait, Bin Laden wanted to use "the base" to fight Saddam (really no one believed him to be a good muslim).  Bin Laden went to saudi to try and convince them not to let the US come to fight a war he believed to be for islam , but let his muslim brothers do the fighting instead.  But saudi, for one reason or another, thought it best for the US to fight.  So that made him even more disgruntled with his home government. 
  Then, the US never left Saudi.  And this was a major insult to the entire religion of Islam because non believers were right there in the holy land ( something the US really didnt understand, because....well....why the fuck should we care what a bunch of sand niggers think?  right?)  So that was in many ways what set Al Qaedas sights on the US.  And after everything that has happened, we are still there.......
  But no, sorry to disapoint all the Bush haters out there.  But Bin Laden was around WAY before George W.  Regan, Bush SR. , and Clinton were all fucking up relations with the middle east before anyone even knew George W. was a candidate to blame everything bad that has ever happened in the world on.

13hourstoparadise

Clinton bombed an aspirin factor thinking it was a nuclear factory to combat Bin Laden (and other oppositions). That didn't get much news media because it was during Cominbime I believe.

I believe Clinton was getting a BJ at the time and accidently hit the red button. Whoops.

Variable

Yeah he also was president after the USS Cole and the first world trade center bombing.  But 911 was all George W's fault. ::)

blondie

jr. let it happen so daddy could rake in millions upon millions from the carlyle group.

Variable

nice name drop.  But I just dont know how many more conspiracy theories I can handle. 

untz untz untz

lolz@variable, and mostly everyone else

devilinside

BOOOOSH! Hate that fucker.

HILARY 08!!!!111

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Jan 05, 2008, 02:45 PM
  But no, sorry to disapoint all the Bush haters out there.  But Bin Laden was around WAY before George W.  Regan, Bush SR. , and Clinton were all fucking up relations with the middle east before anyone even knew George W. was a candidate to blame everything bad that has ever happened in the world on.

does that really matter though? he's still a complete dumbfuck who reads books upside down and looks through binoculars with the lids on. or maybe you're trying to tell us something about previous american presidents?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 07, 2008, 06:30 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 05, 2008, 02:45 PM

does that really matter though? he's still a complete dumbfuck who reads books upside down and looks through binoculars with the lids on. or maybe you're trying to tell us something about previous american presidents?

;D

defskull

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

weakcure

Quote from: fireflyry on Jan 07, 2008, 02:18 AM
Richard Simmons.

Hahaha, I saw him leaving rehab about two weeks ago in Los Angeles. I couldn't stop laughing; it was like a dream come true seeing him in person. ;)