Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you prefer dead?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 03, 2008, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

You may change your vote...

If you have to pick one out of the four, who or whom would be better off dead!?

deftonekid

theis

goldpony

you should have included "everyone but me and all SL users" as an option. sometimes i cant stand fucking people
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 03, 2008, 01:55 AM
you should have included "arrogants" as an option. sometimes i cant stand fucking people

:D

goldpony

Quote from: deftonekid on Jan 03, 2008, 02:14 AM
you should have included "arrogants" as an option. sometimes i cant stand fucking people

being arrogant is every US americans birthright. didnt the Bush crew teach you anything? :D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 03, 2008, 02:16 AM
Quote from: deftonekid on Jan 03, 2008, 02:14 AM

being arrogant is every US americans birthright. didnt the Bush crew teach you anything? :D

sorry for being an arrogant...lmao

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

you should have included "everyone but me and all SL users" as an option. sometimes i cant stand fucking people

Haha, good point... I added it, put genocide next to it... Deemed fitting.

Arrogance can't label a person or person(s). So not sure how to sum that up.  :-X

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

you should have included "Atomic" as an option. sometimes i cant stand that retard
:( boohoo
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

goldpony

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 03, 2008, 09:15 AM
you should have included "Atomic" as an option. sometimes i cant stand that retard
:( boohoo

how did you know this is what i wrote first? i rethought it cause i figured u would cry like a little school girl, oh well
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I am not too sure what Bush and Ann Coulter did to be put on a list with Bin Laden.  And well I actually have no idea who Drew Peterson is except google said he killed his wife.  So obviously Bin Laden is in a catagory of his own.  But of the rest, the Westboro Baptist Church for obvious reasons ???

Variable

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2008, 05:14 PM
I am not too sure what Bush and Ann Coulter did

um, bush lied to people and strongarmed them into doing things that shouldnt be done then lied about that, although the whole administration is to blame for that, as well as, most of the american public for not doing anything about it beside bitch on the internet . as for coulter, id say its because he pretends to be a woman with an annoying voice. have you ever seen that adams apple?
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I always hear that.  "bush lied"  what exactly did he lie about?

goldpony

about WMD, both elections, "we dont torture, except when we do", the US attorneys, the patriot act...like i said the whole administration and the american public are culpable too
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

I dont actually believe he lied about WMD.  Saying he lied about the elections is just stupid, and you know it.  I dont consider water boarding torture.  And if you do, maybe you should take a stand for the hundreds of US military members that get water boarded every week at SERE school.  I dont really know enought about the US attorneys or Patriot Act to respond.  But im sure there are two sides to that story too

Bush is not perfect by any means.  But people really are way harder on him than they should be.  And people also do make up some pretty fantastic stories about him too.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2008, 05:53 PM
I dont actually believe he lied about WMD.  Saying he lied about the elections is just stupid, and you know it. 

Well the administration certainly picked and choosed their intelligence for their WMD case, as was seen after the fact. i watched powells testimony before the UN and was convinced of the WMD threat at the time. hindsight is 20/20, but it was clear that omissions were made as far as intelligence. as for the elections, i live in Ohio and our secretary of state and the GOP politicians did some really shady things with the results of the last election, like not count all the votes. he stated that all the provisional ballots and the absentee ballots would not have made a difference and had them destroyed before anyone could know for sure. so yeah, you could argue bush has plausible denialibility but i dont buy it for a minute.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt