Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you prefer dead?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 03, 2008, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: weakcure on Jan 08, 2008, 07:08 PM
Quote from: fireflyry on Jan 07, 2008, 04:18 AM
Richard Simmons.

Hahaha, I saw him leaving rehab about two weeks ago in Los Angeles. I couldn't stop laughing; it was like a dream come true seeing him in person. ;)

Drug rehab, or phyical therapy rehab? Regardless, I would just start laughing if I saw IT in person... Now I feel bad, that was mean to say... He seems like a up-beat person, still, a crack up.

Variable

Quote from: untz untz untz on Jan 06, 2008, 11:33 PM
lolz@variable, and mostly everyone else
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 07, 2008, 02:44 AM
BOOOOSH! Hate that fucker.

HILARY 08!!!!111
Amazing intellect.  Props to both of you.

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 07, 2008, 08:30 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 05, 2008, 04:45 PM
  But no, sorry to disapoint all the Bush haters out there.  But Bin Laden was around WAY before George W.  Regan, Bush SR. , and Clinton were all fucking up relations with the middle east before anyone even knew George W. was a candidate to blame everything bad that has ever happened in the world on.

does that really matter though? he's still a complete dumbfuck who reads books upside down and looks through binoculars with the lids on. or maybe you're trying to tell us something about previous american presidents?
My point is simply that all the worlds problems are not due to George W. Bush.  But so, so many people like to act like they are.  The man is not perfect, at all.  But he is not as stupid as people would like to believe either.  And you can list all of his shot comings all day.  But in the end, he was elected as leader of the free world, twice.  That trumps everything you got.

And yes, I was hinting a bit that the problems Bush is faced with today are due, in large, to his predecessors.  But people dont like to point the finger at them because they are no longer in office.  Americans are obsessed with pointing the finger.  Its ridiculous.

13hourstoparadise

Enter 'failure' in google and hit 'I'm feeling luckey'. See who gets it! :D

EDIT: Nevermind, someone corrected it according to BCC. When you completed the above a picture of bush came up with the background and mistakes he has made.

Most of my hate towards him is mainly focused on his stupid facial expressions and answers to somewhat easy questions. Also the panic he went through when he heard about the 9/11 attack. He is NOT a leader, he did not react as a leader, instead kept reading to a kindergarden class while people burned alive. But as Variable said, he is also NOT the main point of blame.

I still want him dead... I would take Dick over Bush anyday.

Wait, what!?!

devilinside

goldpony

hahaahhahahhahahahahhaahhhaahhahahahahhahhaha
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Wrist

Atomic

i wish jamie lee curtis would die...
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

tarkil

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 09, 2008, 08:50 PM
I would take Dick over Bush anyday.

Wait, what!?!

Now that's a good one... But that would make you a fag, wouldn't it ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Atomic

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 09, 2008, 08:50 PM
Enter 'failure' in google and hit 'I'm feeling luckey'. See who gets it! :D

EDIT: Nevermind, someone corrected it according to BCC. When you completed the above a picture of bush came up with the background and mistakes he has made.

Most of my hate towards him is mainly focused on his stupid facial expressions and answers to somewhat easy questions. Also the panic he went through when he heard about the 9/11 attack. He is NOT a leader, he did not react as a leader, instead kept reading to a kindergarden class while people burned alive. But as Variable said, he is also NOT the main point of blame.

I still want him dead... I would take Dick over Bush anyday.

Wait, what!?!
So you think he panicked?  like froze or what?  He was probably just trying to soak it it.  I dont really know what people wanted him to do, go run to new york and pull bodies out?  Disaster response is not really the job of the President.  I mean I dont know.  He sat there for like what 15, 30 min?  while his staff was already working on it?  then he invaded 2 countries.....I mean....really.  How rash did you want him to be?

But I dont know.  Maybe he does't have the classic appearance of a leader.  But I think he has some qualities.  I know that my afghan buddies love his ass.  Think he is awesome and a great leader because "when he says he is going to do something, he does it."  I guess that means a lot to a country when the rest of NATO and ISAF promises them all kinds of money and support, but never follow through.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 10, 2008, 09:11 AM

Ohhhh, that's a good one, yeah she pisses me off too...

I'm gonna add her for ya!

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jan 10, 2008, 04:54 PM
But I dont know.  Maybe he does't have the classic appearance of a leader.  But I think he has some qualities.  I know that my afghan buddies love his ass.  Think he is awesome and a great leader because "when he says he is going to do something, he does it."  I guess that means a lot to a country when the rest of NATO and ISAF promises them all kinds of money and support, but never follow through.

Valid point... But from my impression he was so panic striken he didn't even leave the classroom... Also their were more planes in the air... He needed to jump out of there and get back into the oval office that second... Or I would assume the leader of the free world would have to be that kind of leadership triagt... Just my opinion.

untz untz untz

Quote from: Variable on Jan 09, 2008, 04:09 PM
Quote from: untz untz untz on Jan 06, 2008, 11:33 PM
lolz@variable, and mostly everyone else
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 07, 2008, 02:44 AM
BOOOOSH! Hate that fucker.

HILARY 08!!!!111
Amazing intellect.  Props to both of you.

ty u 2

p b4 u go 2 bed

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 10, 2008, 08:35 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 10, 2008, 04:54 PM

Valid point... But from my impression he was so panic striken he didn't even leave the classroom... Also their were more planes in the air... He needed to jump out of there and get back into the oval office that second... Or I would assume the leader of the free world would have to be that kind of leadership triagt... Just my opinion.
Right I mean if it were me I probably would have left the class right away and gone to see what I could do.  But when I really think about it, what could he have actually done?  There are so many levels of staff that the US government has in place to handle things like this that really have nothing to do with the president.  And at the time, im not even sure if they knew it was a terrorist attack, or just some drunk pilot ( I just remember watching the news and it was not clear, maybe that was just me) I know I sound like I am defending his every move.  I really dont love bush as much as I come off to.  But I just dont think he deserves all the shit that he takes.

Atomic

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 10, 2008, 08:30 PM
Quote from: Atomic on Jan 10, 2008, 09:11 AM

Ohhhh, that's a good one, yeah she pisses me off too...

I'm gonna add her for ya!
HAHAHAHAHA ;D WOOHOO!

13hourstoparadise

Yup, it's easy to point a finger at such a dumbass, W. is just the perfect canidate for it... So yes, I agree Variable, he does take a lot of crap. But, he signed up for it...  :-X

Variable

true that.  Being president is like being in a "jackass" movie.  You're going to get kicked in the balls.  But still, Americans need to grow up, as does the rest of the world, and stop blaming the people at the top just because they are on top.  People need to realize that sometimes shit just happens.

untz untz untz

yeah shit happens.  its human nature to lie and have thousands killed.  its all good.

Variable

you are just as closed minded as the people who say that we should make the middle east into a glass parking lot.  And probably just as informed.  Way to be

untz untz untz

Isn't it illegal for you to say anything negative about the government?