Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 20, 2008, 12:20 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 19, 2008, 07:58 AM
Yeah, bush sure is an evil ass hole ::)

I was refering to the vote poll...
I know.

It actually makes me sick if people really believe that the President of the United States is worse than Osama Bin Laden.  Or even a group of people who wish death upon US military members because of their intollerance towards homosexuals.  I couldn't blame people if I thought they were un educated....but I do believe they are educated. 

blondie

well, the fact that bush has been responsible for many more american deaths, i'd say he's definitely worse than osama bin laden at this juncture.

13hourstoparadise

Yes, but as Varible said, there is a difference between the urge to kill out of hate rather than just killing out of stupidity.

Atomic

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Jan 20, 2008, 08:20 PM
well, the fact that bush has been responsible for many more american deaths, i'd say he's definitely worse than osama bin laden at this juncture.
I do believe that behind every american death you can also find an insurgent group ready to take credit.  Bush did not kill those Americans, the insurgents did.  And yeah I understand what you are saying, but I dont buy it.

13hourstoparadise

Many deaths are also suicide...

I've been watching some video's of insurgent groups fighting the military... It's straight up gun battle... Why are the troops there!? Count our losses from 9/11, beef up national security, keep military out of THEIR land, and use a stealth bomber when the time is right... They are sand people with 30 year old rockets, AK-47's, and box cutters.

13hourstoparadise

The Westboro Bapist Church has a chance of leading the polls after this:

goldpony

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth after reading that
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

blondie

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2008, 08:47 AM
Yes, but as Varible said, there is a difference between the urge to kill out of hate rather than just killing out of stupidity.

it's stupid to assume bush didn't have other motives for throwing us into war, i.e. united defense industries. the urge is one in the same. pure evil.

13hourstoparadise

You calling me stupid!?

Wait, that is probably a good call... ;) *wink*

occipudding

i wish george bush was my dad
machete!  meow

Atomic

i wish george bush molested his children

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 23, 2008, 09:07 PM
Many deaths are also suicide...

I've been watching some video's of insurgent groups fighting the military... It's straight up gun battle... Why are the troops there!? Count our losses from 9/11, beef up national security, keep military out of THEIR land, and use a stealth bomber when the time is right... They are sand people with 30 year old rockets, AK-47's, and box cutters.
Its not that I think you are stupid.  But you really have no idea what you are talking about at all.
Quote from: blondie on Jan 24, 2008, 12:02 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2008, 08:47 AM

it's stupid to assume bush didn't have other motives for throwing us into war, i.e. united defense industries. the urge is one in the same. pure evil.

yes Mr. Blondie.  It is stupid to assume Bush didn't have other motives.  But you should know me well enough by now that I dont mind a little bit of evil here and there.  Its called survival.

13hourstoparadise

Trey, I forgot to quote the sentances about "sand people". They are obiviously much more primative than that... It was from a stand up, Jum Breuer: Hardcore...

Variable

yeah well either way, to even post something like that shows that you approve

claudio

Who really cares about Bush? He's a pawn and a puppet. He's too dumb to be evil.

At least you guys are safe in knowing that he won't serve another term.

Variable

Quote from: claudio on Jan 28, 2008, 03:53 AM
Who really cares about Bush? He's a pawn and a puppet. He's too dumb to be evil.
I find it strange that people get comfort in believing that.