Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you prefer dead?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 02, 2008, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

QuoteMy point is simply that all the worlds problems are not due to George W. Bush.  But so, so many people like to act like they are.  The man is not perfect, at all.  But he is not as stupid as people would like to believe either.  And you can list all of his shot comings all day.  But in the end, he was elected as leader of the free world, twice.  That trumps everything you got.

he got there because of his dad, because of money and because of people around him who wanted him to get there. so that they can control him and make decisions for him. not because he's smart, knows a lot about the world and its people or because he's a compassionate person who cares for every living person.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know every European country. what he probably knows all about is making money, farming, guns and booze. to me he will always be a dumb old white man from Texas.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: aenemic on Jan 12, 2008, 05:36 PM
QuoteMy point is simply that all the worlds problems are not due to George W. Bush.  But so, so many people like to act like they are.  The man is not perfect, at all.  But he is not as stupid as people would like to believe either.  And you can list all of his shot comings all day.  But in the end, he was elected as leader of the free world, twice.  That trumps everything you got.
...what he probably knows all about is making money, farming, guns and booze. to me he will always be a dumb old white man from Texas.

;D

13hourstoparadise

Now I hate him even more...

His answer, "we (U.S.A) should've bombed it". Signed, "God Bless Israel - Bush"

Fuck bush, fuck his stupid ass... Just when I was starting to ease up on the guy, fuck him.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8U3PPC80&show_article=1&image=large

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

bebo

I prefer it bald personally

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: untz untz untz on Jan 12, 2008, 04:30 PM
Isn't it illegal for you to say anything negative about the government?
no, dumb ass

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 12, 2008, 10:04 PM

Fuck bush, fuck his stupid ass... Just when I was starting to ease up on the guy, fuck him.

did you even read the rest of the article to see why he said that?

untz untz untz

Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 12:20 PM
Quote from: untz untz untz on Jan 12, 2008, 04:30 PM
Isn't it illegal for you to say anything negative about the government?
no, dumb ass

I'm the dumbass?  Who is the retard that enlisted in the military?

Variable

Me, but that doesn't make me a dumb ass.  That just means you're a pussy and im not.

But me picking a stable and purposeful career choice has no where near the level of stupidity as you thinking it is illegal for people in the military to say anything bad about the government.  Christ, its people like you that believe all the 911 conspiracies and think syriana was about the bush administration.....god help us.

untz untz untz

Variable

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 12:30 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 12, 2008, 10:04 PM

did you even read the rest of the article to see why he said that?

Yes I did, regardless, he needs to shut his stupid mouth. Little comments like these are main reasons why people in other countries hate Americans... Hell, look how angry I got, if I was living in a 3rd world country - JiHad on his ass  ;D

Variable

actually radical muslims would more than likely give him a break for wanting to bomb jews.

either way though, I dont think you are seeing the big picture behind his statement

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jan 16, 2008, 04:39 AM
actually radical muslims would more than likely give him a break for wanting to bomb jews.

;D

occipudding

machete!  meow

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: occipudding on Jan 19, 2008, 01:00 AM
paris hilton

Now how the fuck did I miss this one! Good call..

I have a article on my fridge that says, "citizens for a better america: go way paris hilton"...

I'm adding her dumb ass... She better win.

13hourstoparadise

Na, Bush will always remain king :)

Variable

Yeah, bush sure is an evil ass hole ::)

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~