Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rap/Hip-Hop

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 05, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

Im definitely excited for Lazers, but he's too political for me.  I think he's amazingly talented but he also bothers me to a certain degree.  I'm pumped for Wizards.  Can't wait to see what cudi and dot are gonna cook up this summer. 

ben

That's cool.  I'm not trying to hate on cudder cuz he has some definite good songs, even on the newest album.  I just am more prone to stuff like Lupe.

E-Money

Quote from: ben on Feb 22, 2011, 06:25 AM
That's cool.  I'm not trying to hate on cudder cuz he has some definite good songs, even on the newest album.  I just am more prone to stuff like Lupe.

I got ya man, everyone has their own taste, I respect that for sure.  No doubt I'm excited about Lazers.  The man is a lyrical genius. 

bright lights, big city

Skylar Grey, 3 months ago: who the fuck is that?

since then: Lupe, Dre, Diddy-Dirty Money. and good in all 3.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

Pretty good gig.

and who knows, maybe Jay Electronica will finally release a proper album this year:

Jay Electronica Exhibit C Prod by Just Blaze

JAY ELECTRONICA - EXHIBIT A

Jay Electronica - Eternal Sunshine

BillyNo.9

Gyptian. I know he's on the radio and shit but Hold You (Major Lazer mix) is fucking tight.

E-Money

I'm definitely hoping for a proper JayElect release.  Its time! 

ben

ben

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ben

E-Money

Ben, just out of curiosity... What songs did u like and not like on MOTM II?

deftones86

ben

Lasers is fucking good.

ben

Nah I'm just kidding, it's stupid.

E-Money

Chip The Ripper - Gift Raps

http://www.mediafire.com/?cno77dndlgzna2i

This guy is one of Cudi's boys, great flow and really creative.  Check it 

bright lights, big city

thanks dude, i really liked the Cleveland Show, so I've got some high hopes for this one.
DERP

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 02, 2011, 02:47 AM
thanks dude, i really liked the Cleveland Show, so I've got some high hopes for this one.

yea bro!  shit is pretty cool.  only listened to the first couple of tracks so far but it sounds dope.  ur sig is great btw haha

bright lights, big city

yeah thanks to Charlie Sheen, the internet may have just reached its peak.

and I honestly dig the new Lupe. The Legend song is solid, obviously the Modest Mouse track is great, as well as the Skylar Grey one. A couple skip-able songs, but overall I like.
DERP