Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rap/Hip-Hop

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 05, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

hole-in-the-earth

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 23, 2012, 11:43 PM
WZRD leaked

Didn't do much for me.  Dose of Dopeness was sick tho. 

bright lights, big city

yeah that was alright, I liked the song with Desire too, but overall it was very disappointing.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BBfan

Listening to it now, currently on "Love Hard". So far it's nothing spectacular but it isn't horrible. Need to get more listens in though before I can make a solid judgement.

bright lights, big city

DERP

hole-in-the-earth

Dude, that video just... made my life.

bright lights, big city

Yeah, such a great video. And that beat... so good.

You ain't got no fuckin' Yeezy?!
DERP

Crazylegs

I love it when hodgy runs through the wall.

Katamarans

I can't seem to get this out of my head.. Dope. DJ Premier production is ace as usual..

Evidence - You (prod. DJ Premier)

We Kill Our Artists By Scheme:
Work - Consume - Die
Work - Don't Care - Die

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I'm seeing Odd Future in April and I'm fucking STOKED.

I'll probably play the cripple card so I can get backstage and get all up on Tyler's nuts.

bright lights, big city

haha, I imagine them putting on one memorable show. I hope they're coming to Chicago, I want to check em out.
DERP

BillyNo.9

Anybody like Del Tha Funkee Homosapien ?

bright lights, big city

DERP

BillyNo.9

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 09, 2012, 05:13 AM
Deltron 3030

I feel like such an idiot for never listening to that album before, its a fucking masterpiece. I only got into him from playing pro skater 3 for the first time in about 6 years the other day. I love nostalgic music.

bright lights, big city

new Odd Future album is awesome. The songs they released already have all been good, but I gotta say "Real Bitch" is my jam.
DERP

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 09, 2012, 05:13 AM
Deltron 3030

Dude how can you like that album, and still listen to all that odd future shit. Tyler and everyone associated with him and odd future are whack. They are not hip hop. Tyler fucking dissed immortal technique for god's sake, and yet he still acts like he deserves to be referred to as hip hop. He doesn't even have reverence for the art form he's supposedly a part of. There is way better stuff out there than odd future. It is in no way different or inventive. They're all just biting other's styles. I hope you figure that out soon. Sorry to go off but odd future and everything associated with them makes me sick. They are singlehandedly ruining hip hop for an entire young generation. There are currently young people that think these fools are more talented than BIG for christ's sake.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

I realize that Tyler gets a shit, he does have it coming most of the time, but it's just catchy shit. Have you heard Hodgy Beats? He's the real deal.

Give me some modern rappers then.
DERP