Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knucklestones

thewanderer

There was only one Deftones song that took a long time to grow on me. I dunno there was just something about it. So I got bored one day and tried something different and found that it gave me a new appreciation for the original......figured I'd share http://www.filedropper.com/speed-axe
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Penicks

thewanderer

lol, you tease.....DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

thewanderer

and take that tit clutching mommas boy  Ms. Vesanic with you too....

Penicks

thewanderer

says the man with a gun to his head.....

could I suggest something with a proper caliber??? I mean, I wouldn't want you to accidentally survive....

https://youtu.be/wR8sXWSlMyU

Vesanic

Quote from: thewanderer on May 03, 2015, 12:38 PM
and take that tit clutching mommas boy  Ms. Vesanic with you too....

Talk about some random mention. Some people just can't take Chino sounds bad.

thewanderer

...or resist beating a dead horse. You were gone. You came back because sharing videos of a band you no longer respect is the only thing that gives your life a purpose. You despise the fanboys who love everything the Deftones do, yet live for the ass kissing you get for your content. Wherever you went before, you should have stayed.

Anyways this topic was originally derailed by some suicidal asshole. I'm not the kind of guy to start shit so if you didn't like the speed-axe then don't like it. There are things I see here that I don't like and I keep it to myself. Don't shit in my yard and I won't shit in yours. If you feel the need to respond my mailbox is empty, feel free.

Penicks

welcome to the internet bro, scary place huh

thewanderer

The only thing thats scary is how stupid people are. Like not knowing the difference between singing and screaming. Personally I wouldn' t care if Chino became a mute and Frank sang and screamed for him into a "Chinocoder" while he lip synced. Who can't handle what? You are aware there is a section of the board for messages @user right?

Penicks

what the hell are you talking about dude

stop doing drugs

82IR@Q

Quote from: thewanderer on May 04, 2015, 09:55 PM
...or resist beating a dead horse. You were gone. You came back because sharing videos of a band you no longer respect is the only thing that gives your life a purpose. You despise the fanboys who love everything the Deftones do, yet live for the ass kissing you get for your content. Wherever you went before, you should have stayed.

Anyways this topic was originally derailed by some suicidal asshole. I'm not the kind of guy to start shit so if you didn't like the speed-axe then don't like it. There are things I see here that I don't like and I keep it to myself. Don't shit in my yard and I won't shit in yours. If you feel the need to respond my mailbox is empty, feel free.

$PEEDAXE

thewanderer

Quote from: Penicks on May 05, 2015, 10:03 AM
what the hell are you talking about dude

stop doing drugs

I'm talking about how you and all your buddies are going to run with my "Chinocoder" idea and then brag about how you can sing Passenger better than him. Duh.

Penicks

Vesanic

Bipolar disorder is one hell of a bitch.

thewanderer

Numina

So can anybody hook me up with a download link for this show, I was at it and it'd be so cool to have a copy of it?

07/07/06, The Ambassador Theatre, Dublin, Ireland

Vesanic

Quote from: Numina on May 07, 2015, 08:55 PM
So can anybody hook me up with a download link for this show, I was at it and it'd be so cool to have a copy of it?

07/07/06, The Ambassador Theatre, Dublin, Ireland

https://mega.co.nz/#!6RZkXZgY!_DGUwPs1REjqO8GUKG_r8yAgtq-7dfSW_owtkBuvdrQ

You may now proceed with the ass kissing.

DEFTONES
2006-07-07
The Ambassador
Dublin, Ireland

Supported by V-Formation

Taper - jadg2
Position - Centre of Balcony, slightly to right, 4 rows back.  See pictures for an idea. 

Source: Core Sound Binaurals > Battery Box w/bass roll off at 120Hz > Sony MZ-RH910 Hi-MD(HiSP)
Transfer: Sony MZ-RH910 Hi-MD > USB > Sonicstage > Wav > Audacity > Wav > FLAC (verify, align, lvl8)
Editing:  Split tracks, added fades.  Boosted 1st part by 26.9db (see notes) and rest by 0.3db. 

Setlist:
01. Feiticeira
02. My Own Summer (Shove It) [cut]
03. Beware
04. Hexagram
05. Knife Prty
06. Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)
07. When Girls Telephone Boys
08. No Ordinary Love
09. Around The Fur
10. MX
11. Korea
12. Passenger
13. RX Queen
14. Bloody Cape
15. Change (In The House Of Flies)
16. Headup
17. Fireal
18. Bored
19. Minus Blindfold
20. Nosebleed
21. Root
22. 7 Words/Birthmark

Total time - 1hr 54 min 7 sec

Notes: The Deftones first visit to Ireland in many years, if not there first, and a full house at the Ambassador.  Kudos to the 'tones for coming over and turning over such an energetic performance to a supporting crowd.  A lot of people were also on there way to the Oxegen festival after this show, which added to the energy. This was the first of two nights here, which were both taped. 

- Taped from the balcony so a little distant on guitar but clear on vocals.  At the start of the recording when I stood up, something came loose.  At what I thought was the end of My Own Summer, adjusted the levels and set that right, but missed the end of that song. 

- This was my first time seeing the 'tones, with my friend who introduced them to me back in school, so subequently we were a bit noisier than I usually am. 
Pictures are included, and a scan of the setlist. 

Venue Notes - the venue is a small 1500 capacity theatre venue. 

deftfan

looks nice, thanks V:) 
Quote from: MrVesanique on May 08, 2015, 06:54 PM
This was the first of two nights here, which were both taped. 
do you have also second night? if yes, can you upload?