Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crystal Skulls: the year 2012 and other Myths

Started by Corleone, Jun 02, 2008, 11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIFEAFTERDEATH

I have so many thoughts. I feel rightous just because I am not scared of death and trust me fellow homo sapians if anybody has been scared of death it is I! Oh the lord has tested me immensly, i've faced myself many times feeling the impending doom of life, getting thoughts so far out i couldnt even comprehend them and made me feel not alive, but I'm a man, i'm going to keep living, i can't stop my heart, i don't want too, I luv too much.

there is many thoughts and ideas and prophecies in life, i really in the end just think it's beautiful.

For a long time I ignored alot of things, my back was against the wall, i couldnt understand why nobody was fighting for their freedom, people just accept things, i wanted to not care too, but this system pulled me into it and made me fight back, instilled me with hate, but i dont hate, i just want my rights!

God is amazing isnt he? I mean 4.6 billion years and goin on this earthly situation and he we are. the world has destroyed and rebuilt itself many times, and will continou to do so! so what if another apocalypse is coming, god wants his children back! and I will be there seated at mount zion with him!

but while im here, im gonna make music, wheter only i hear it or everybody alive does doesnt matter, what matters to me is that I leave it here on earth and whatever form of life comes next, I hope they have anthropologists so they can dig up my thoughts and ideas on tape and listen to it! thats all i care about.

Fireal1222

Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 16, 2008, 08:32 AM
I have so many thoughts. I feel rightous just because I am not scared of death and trust me fellow homo sapians if anybody has been scared of death it is I! Oh the lord has tested me immensly, i've faced myself many times feeling the impending doom of life, getting thoughts so far out i couldnt even comprehend them and made me feel not alive, but I'm a man, i'm going to keep living, i can't stop my heart, i don't want too, I luv too much.

there is many thoughts and ideas and prophecies in life, i really in the end just think it's beautiful.

For a long time I ignored alot of things, my back was against the wall, i couldnt understand why nobody was fighting for their freedom, people just accept things, i wanted to not care too, but this system pulled me into it and made me fight back, instilled me with hate, but i dont hate, i just want my rights!

God is amazing isnt he? I mean 4.6 billion years and goin on this earthly situation and he we are. the world has destroyed and rebuilt itself many times, and will continou to do so! so what if another apocalypse is coming, god wants his children back! and I will be there seated at mount zion with him!

but while im here, im gonna make music, wheter only i hear it or everybody alive does doesnt matter, what matters to me is that I leave it here on earth and whatever form of life comes next, I hope they have anthropologists so they can dig up my thoughts and ideas on tape and listen to it! thats all i care about.

i know thats you ronald mcdonald!!

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

LIFEAFTERDEATH

You didn't have to ruin this post, any post but this post. son.

Jerry_Curls

"Today, we need a nation of minutemen citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life, and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-John F. Kennedy (March 29th, 1961)
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jizzlobber

I read something relating to 2012 that involved the extra-terrestrial alien 'greys' making a massive uncovering of their observations of us, and making themselves available to help us with whatever may happen on Dec 21 2012.

coz they have advanced beyond us, and we have somehow fucked up the way we were meant to evolve as a civilisation by our technological advances causing global environmental catastrophies the likes of which we will not know how to deal with or reverse...i'e global warming.

lots of 2012 stuff egtting talked about lately.
<

White Pwny

All I know is that if the "aliens" come here to help us....   I hope they bring alot of marijuana with them.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

LIFEAFTERDEATH

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 16, 2008, 11:36 AM
"Today, we need a nation of minutemen citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life, and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

And just as every other man that was trying to portray freedom in america in the 1960's the goverment wiped him out too! not only him, but his brother, and they framed the hitman too!

he was a good president, and his successor, bill clinton, also had his campaign ruined by the goverment.

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jun 16, 2008, 12:07 PM
I read something relating to 2012 that involved the extra-terrestrial alien 'greys' making a massive uncovering of their observations of us, and making themselves available to help us with whatever may happen on Dec 21 2012.

coz they have advanced beyond us, and we have somehow fucked up the way we were meant to evolve as a civilisation by our technological advances causing global environmental catastrophies the likes of which we will not know how to deal with or reverse...i'e global warming.

No you didn't.

Quote from: White Pwny on Jun 16, 2008, 12:16 PM
All I know is that if the "aliens" come here to help us....   I hope they bring alot of marijuana with them.   =o)

Don't, just don't.

theis

Jacob

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 16, 2008, 01:33 PM
who the fuck are you?

ross aka atf27 (or whatever the fuck it was) aka dumbass.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

kalhan

Quote from: Variable on Jun 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
depends on what level you take your belief.  You brought up the Y2k.  I heard of people blowing their entire savings and going crazy becaues they thought it was the end of the world in a couple weeks.......so I would say that matters.

It makes sense to me not to "choose" what to believe.  Rather just know what you already believe based on your life experience.

well, i didn't, i was waiting for computers to conk off though. then my marks and attendance would've been off the school computer, so i was counting on that... needless to say, i got into a lot of trouble that year.

Variable

so I know Im about to make a bunch of multiple post.  But im bored and have a lot to say.  I figured that if I just went ahead and cut up my responses it would work better.  Please forgive.  
Quote from: derekautomatica on Jun 16, 2008, 02:03 AM
i think the whole 2012 thing is bullshit. but as far as our eco system going to shit, running out of petroleum, and politics i can see that greatly affecting us within the next four years. the whole world coming to an end subject is scary but i think we have alot of time before that comes close to happening. i mean look at the technology we have now, compared to 5 years ago. if it does come to that im sure we'll think of something to counter act that subject. and the whole crystal skull think completely blows me away...looks like some guy was bored in his garage and crafted a skully out of crystal, then the whole face/pryamid/city on mars come on seriously? have you ever heard of photoshop? and the robot head? i just thik its all bullshit and that there's just people out there trying to fuck with us and see our reactions. as far as that goes. i just think we, as a whole, are going to see some major changes in our world within the next four years fuck maybe within the next two years, who knows. things are changing every day and every day we're getting smarter or some are getting dumber but there's something changing every day. look at cars for instance. almost every major manufacturer has some sort of hybrid car...toyota,honda,lexus, etc. so what do i think will happen on 12 12 12...absolutely nothing, just like y2k everyone will pull their head out of their asses and say wow, what a waste of time.

but theres my opinion.

as far as dying goes i wanna got out in style much like the guys in devils rejects...not to that extent but like dying while racing or dying while im doing somthing cool. i dont wanna sit around in a bed waiting to die and seeing the looks on my families faces while im about ready to check out.  
k, seriously.  Why does everyone think we are running out of petroleum?  That is not the reason for gas prices.  If the world was almost out of petroleum our government would already have alternative fuels and engines out.  Do you really think the president will just be like " ah shucks, we ran out.  Guess I dont get air force 1 anymore.  Guess our military will just have to hump it everywhere from now on"  No, no no no no no.  Think people.  If we were almost out of fuel the military would all be equipped with new hummers complete with hydrogen cell engines.  Nasa would launch the first magnetic powered air shuttle.  The pope would have a bullet proof segway.  George Bush and Dick Cheny would be the proud owners of Americas first major hydrogen fuel production plants.  And the Saudis would suddenly stop squandering their fortunes, and invest their money into Dick and Bush hydrogen inc.  

Their is all kinds of speculation for high gas prices.  Like that since we keep coming out with vehicles with better gas mileage they Saudis have to compensate.  that's the best one I have heard anyways.  I mean think about it, we all used to drive vehicles that got 10 mpg.  now we are at 30-40 mpg.  and gas prices have trippled....hmmmmmm.

But the rest of your post was pretty great.  I agree that pretty much the rest of all that shit is BS made up ( not that im a subject matter expert or anything )

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 16, 2008, 05:25 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 14, 2008, 10:32 PM
or you could realize that just because you believe in something, doesn't make it true

yeah man, religion is stupid.

Quote from: goldpony on Jun 03, 2008, 05:28 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Jun 03, 2008, 12:05 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jun 03, 2008, 10:49 AM
banging each other with sticks

Fantasy ?

:)

LMAO

I agree with trey, humans have an amazing capacity for survival and i think the only thing that will end it is a major disaster (asteroid/volcano). that or NK using a nuclear missile

or not. Society has been dumbed down by TV, movies, games, etc. I'm pretty most people wouldn't last, without tools bought from Walmart or some shitty place like that,  in the forrest for more than a week. I know I wouldn't and I want to learn. I need to know the basic surviving skills that society has taken away from me so I can use them when Big Brother starts hunting us down.

Most people are douchebags and don't care about anything except their cars, money, celebrity gossip, stupid shit. 2012 will be when society caves in to the NWO's way of life and we'll be slaves. FIGHT BACK!

And a couple of minutes after posting this, I found this video on another message board and it deals with the stuff we are talking about and some stuff I mentioned. Please watch.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pTg03gYK4[/youtube]

hmmm I suck at embedding youtube videos. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pTg03gYK4

jerrycurls - I dont think religion is stupid.  I mean, that's a whole different conversation that we can have somewhere else if you want.  But in short, I dont think religion is stupid.  But I do think blind faith is stupid.  If you have a belief.  You should have plenty of good and logical reasons that you have digested over and over again for why you believe them.  You shouldn't just throw world beliefs on a wheel and give it a spin to see what you believe.

as far as the rest of your post.  Yeah you are right.  Our society is dumb and weak because of all the comforts we enjoy.  However through all of my life experiences I have found one thing to be true over and over again.  Its not so much survival skills that you learn that will save you.  It is an extreme mental toughness that will save you in bad situations.  The ability to be calm in extremely stressful situations.  The stubbornness to never , ever get beaten.  These are true survival skills.  I know that the TV show "man vs wild" makes you think that all SAS and Seals are trained in extensive survival skills.  But think about it.  What have you seen of training for the special forces?  a bunch of dudes getting the shit beat out of them.  Swimming in freezing temperatures and doing 1000 pushups every hour of every day for 12 weeks.  What does any of that have to do with survival?  If you can prove you have the mental toughness and dont get stressed, they know you are already a survivor.  That you will figure it out when you get there. 

But yeah, most people that I encounter have no where near that toughness.  I meet few people that I could see standing shoulder to shoulder with the Spartans, Vikings, or Roman soldiers.  Even in todays army and marine corps that I work very closely with.  I see very, very few people that I think could take Normandy or Iwo Jima.  Its sad really.

as far as that video goes.  Are you serious?  People accuse the US government of fear mongering with Rhetoric and Propaganda.  that is like extreme fear mongering with zero ground to stand on.  Come on man , check yourself before you go buying into that bull shit. 

Variable

Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 16, 2008, 08:32 AM

if an "anthropologists" dug you up and was able to some how tape your thoughts.  they would say " wow, what a moron who uses so many words to say absolutely nothing except, im a moron"
Quote from: LIFEAFTERDEATH on Jun 16, 2008, 01:02 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 16, 2008, 11:36 AM
“Today, we need a nation of minutemen citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life, and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

And just as every other man that was trying to portray freedom in america in the 1960's the goverment wiped him out too! not only him, but his brother, and they framed the hitman too!

he was a good president, and his successor, bill clinton, also had his campaign ruined by the goverment.
obviously Clinton was not JFK's successor.  And Clinton was elected twice.  His campaign that was not ruined by the government.  he was the fucking government for 8 years, idiot.

Variable

No offense but I think your post in total BS, except for one point.  Humans fucking up their evolutionary process.  There is really no more "survival of the fittest" In American society today.  And I imagine that it is the same in most European countries ( I cant really say because I have never been there )  but I mean we have social programs, affirmative action , special needs classes, political correctness....ect ect ect.  It used to be that if you were too weak to make it, you were either lower class , or you died.  The world used to be a place where only the strong survived.  Today no one really has to survive.  Our survival is our technology and "social progress"  Darwinism is gone.  evolution has stopped.  There is no more need to adapt to anything.  Its a strange thing to think about. 

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Jun 16, 2008, 05:12 PM
k, seriously.  Why does everyone think we are running out of petroleum?  That is not the reason for gas prices.  If the world was almost out of petroleum our government would already have alternative fuels and engines out.  Do you really think the president will just be like " ah shucks, we ran out.  Guess I dont get air force 1 anymore.  Guess our military will just have to hump it everywhere from now on"  No, no no no no no.  Think people.  If we were almost out of fuel the military would all be equipped with new hummers complete with hydrogen cell engines.  Nasa would launch the first magnetic powered air shuttle.  The pope would have a bullet proof segway.  George Bush and Dick Cheny would be the proud owners of Americas first major hydrogen fuel production plants.  And the Saudis would suddenly stop squandering their fortunes, and invest their money into Dick and Bush hydrogen inc.  

Their is all kinds of speculation for high gas prices.  Like that since we keep coming out with vehicles with better gas mileage they Saudis have to compensate.  that's the best one I have heard anyways.  I mean think about it, we all used to drive vehicles that got 10 mpg.  now we are at 30-40 mpg.  and gas prices have trippled....hmmmmmm.

But the rest of your post was pretty great.  I agree that pretty much the rest of all that shit is BS made up ( not that im a subject matter expert or anything )

considering how much money there is in gas, obviously they don't want everyone to know there's an effective substitute for it. especially right now when the awareness of pollution is at a peak. if we were offered an alternative people would change and wouldn't pay the ridiculous gas prices. if you ask me, it's all pretty logical.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

yeah I dont disagree with you at all there.  But my point was that we are no where near the end of our petroleum supply.  High gas prices dont mean that we are about to run out.  It just means there are some greedy ass holes controlling natural resources. 

derekautomatica

really? aliens helping us? did you ever see independence day? haha.

Variable

yeah, plus its pretty arrogant to think that a whole species is sitting around watching us just waiting to help in case of a huge disaster.