Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Ask Trey/WWTD Thread!

Started by devilinside, Nov 15, 2008, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

I knew that was coming.  Thats why I said " shit " in the other thread.  Totally set myself up.

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 15, 2008, 04:41 AM
LOLZ!!!!!!!!!

Ok here's one.  

Trey.  I'm drinking tonight.   I don't normally drink.   How do I keep from drinking too much and puking or passing out?
one drink an hour.  no more than 3 drinks a night.

next

White Pwny

Yeah, but Im definately having more than 3 drinks tonight.  And more than one an hour!  wth, yer no fun.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Tell me that the answer is wrong for your question.  Actually, dont listen and when you get sick, then tell me

devilinside

When your lips get numb,and you get to a certain weird feeling...STOP! Then drink lots of water and pop 2 asprin.

White Pwny

Answer may be right for the question.  But it is NO fun.    you lost some cool points with me, Mister.

And now yer leaving.   - more cool points.   >:(

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2008, 04:47 AM
When your lips get numb,and you get to a certain weird feeling...STOP! Then drink lots of water and pop 2 asprin.

TY.  This should be the Ask Kelly thread.  =o)

devilinside

I'm a pro at cutting myself off. I've NEVER passed out,I have however gotten sick. But I know my warning signs now.

White Pwny

My downfall is that I'm definately NOT a drinker.   And when I do, I can't stop myself.  I get feeling good, and of course... my drunk brain is saying.  "You feel great, you need MORE!!!"   and then.. when Im puking.. it tells me.   "We are never doing this again"

sharingbuns

why does sweet & sour sauce from mcdonalds look and taste so much different from sweet & sour sauce at chinese restaurants?

yeah, the question everyone is afraid to ask.
Quote from: goldpony on Nov 15, 2008, 09:08 PM
how do know when its ok to piitb? and should you ask first?

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Nov 15, 2008, 04:49 AM

Uh, yeah if you want a GI bleed. 

If you combine alcohol with aspirin, you face an increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. And if you use alcohol and acetaminophen, you increase your risk of liver damage. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration requires all over-the-counter pain relievers and fever reducers to carry a warning label advising those who consume three or more drinks a day to consult with their doctors before using the drug.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alcohol/SC00024

You will also notice the mayo clinic bringing up 3 drinks.  Yup, stick with me kids.  I got you.

Variable

What a noob question. 

Because everyone has different taste in food.  The McDonalds corporation decided that this was the flavor they wanted to sell.  The ingredients of the sauce compared to the other sauces should answer your question for you. 

My mind was made to sold the perplexing and complicated problems of man.  Not made to google recipes for you.  But I got you anyways. 

http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/1012/

bright lights, big city

Trey, what's the unwritten rule for how long after a first date a girl has to give it up?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Easy my man.  Women want sex just as much as men.  But assuming we are talking about American women.  They have to hold out on the first date.  But after that, game on. 

My recommendation to you.  Be a total gentlemen your first date.  Don't even get close enough for her to smell your cologne.  It will drive her so crazy that you are able to ignore her willies, that by the 2nd date she will be willing to do anal just to have you acknowledge that you want to bust a nut inside of her. 

You're welcome, and Trey speed.

lostpilot

When is my postcard going to come? ;D
if it actually WILL come? ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Nov 15, 2008, 08:19 AM

If you combine alcohol with aspirin, you face an increased risk of gastrointestinal bleeding. And if you use alcohol and acetaminophen, you increase your risk of liver damage. In fact, the Food and Drug Administration requires all over-the-counter pain relievers and fever reducers to carry a warning label advising those who consume three or more drinks a day to consult with their doctors before using the drug.

You will also notice the mayo clinic bringing up 3 drinks.  Yup, stick with me kids.  I got you.

Oh whatever. I'm sure it's meaning in mass quantities or over a long period of time. It's called MODERATION.

bright lights, big city

what a fuckin great thread
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

White Pwny

*bows to the All-Knowing Trey*

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Nov 15, 2008, 05:45 PM
Quote from: Variable on Nov 15, 2008, 08:19 AM

Oh whatever. I'm sure it's meaning in mass quantities or over a long period of time. It's called MODERATION.
uh hu uh hu uh hu.  I would be defensive if I was wrong too ;)

Variable

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 15, 2008, 02:26 PM
When is my postcard going to come? ;D
if it actually WILL come? ;)
ahem........lol dude I'm such an ass hole.  I totally forgot to do that.  Ill make it up to you though.  I still go friends on oki.  Or at least ill end up in some foreign land again sometime soon.