Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2009 Sharing Lungs Music Draft (Discussion)

Started by theis, Apr 27, 2009, 05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An bád dubh

So you just had to take Muse man. Damn, I had my grande finale all planned out with Muse and something else.  ::)

theis

lostpilot, lithium already picked QotSA.

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

Quote from: An bád dubh on May 19, 2009, 06:05 AM
So you just had to take Muse man. Damn, I had my grande finale all planned out with Muse and something else.  ::)

haha sorry. i had to make the pick, i don't get how they were available after 8 rounds, though.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

An bád dubh

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 19, 2009, 02:35 PM

haha sorry. i had to make the pick, i don't get how they were available after 8 rounds, though.
Heh, me neither man, just noticed it yesterday too and was like, daaaaaamn.

defskull

I definitely considered Smashing Pumpkins last round.  Ultimately didn't go with them.  it's okay that you got them though. 

lithium

that's funny coz i was considering portishead a few times, but thought i was safe, i didnt think someone would actually pick them up at all
💩

defskull

Portishead was chosen as a result of Massive Attack already being picked up.

Crazylegs

i felt so sure smashing pumpkins was already taken. Can't believe they weren't picked before the ninth round.

Starz

Yo dude, check out the Download and Request thread :)

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Starz on May 20, 2009, 12:14 AM

Yo dude, check out the Download and Request thread :)
Kaddisfly side project?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Starz

yes that's correct. i thought he would like it as i know he likes Kaddisfly quite a bit

bright lights, big city

got my endorsement too, it's pretty dang good. thanks for posting that link!
DERP

An bád dubh

Quote from: Starz on May 20, 2009, 09:35 AM
yes that's correct. i thought he would like it as i know he likes Kaddisfly quite a bit
Ooohh, I like what I'm hearing in these posts, I better go check that thread out!

An bád dubh

Man! Didn't know about that side project, thanks a ton for bringing it to our attention! Too bad I'm downloading something else from Rapidshare right now, I'll check that out when the site lets me download it again. Can't wait to hear it!

An bád dubh

Done with my list and so is Crazylegs as well. I struggled a bit with my last pick. It's easy to pick bands when you know that you still have one pick left so that you can take just the right band but when it's your last pick you can't pick anymore after that. So lots of great bands gets left out and it hurts man. Damn, but I think I made the right choice with the last band  ;)

defskull

I almost went with Denali.  Bastard.

lithium

Will the voting process be a poll or a tally of some sort ?
💩

An bád dubh

Quote from: defskull on May 21, 2009, 09:45 PM
I almost went with Denali.  Bastard.
Haha, you know I was afraid you would do that.

Oh by the way, I'll be in my country's capital for the next 3 days or so, back on Sunday evening. Hence if there is something related to the draft, I won't be here. After that I will be back for 10 days, after which I will be gone on a holiday for 2 weeks. The voting probably starts sometime next week, so I would be delighted if my list would be going against opponent before I leave for my holiday or after it. That way I can showcace some of my picks if we're gonna do that.

I also wanna vote for the other lists so I could post my vote picks for someone who could then post them while I'm away on holiday.

lithium

💩