Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2009 Sharing Lungs Music Draft (Discussion)

Started by theis, Apr 27, 2009, 08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defskull

Yeah it'll be lame if no one else votes except for us and we all have one vote.  Know what I'm saying? Forcing everyone to not vote for themselves gives a possibility of a clear-cut winner.  And besides, it's kind of douche-y to vote for yourself. 

Also, anemic, I had no idea you liked M83.  Definitely another one I was considering.  I guess I feel like the bands I like wont be taken but SOOO many of them already have been taken.

Jacob

just recently got into them, actually. I haven't even listened to all their stuff yet (feel free to hit me up if you can upload some!) but I'm obsessed with Before The Dawn Heals Us.

and I'm seeing them this summer :)
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defskull

I' m surprised it took so long for ATD-I to be picked up.  I was considering taking it this round but Starz just did.  Well done.

Sleepymaggie

I went through this thread! this is so convoluted!! : o

Sold my hands for a dreamers gloves...

Jacob

Jacob

scarf_bitch has 1 hour to post, then 24 hours have passed since Starz posted. just thought I'd point that out.

lostpilot

Quote from: aenemic on May 10, 2009, 12:13 PM
scarf_bitch has 1 hour to post, then 24 hours have passed since Starz posted. just thought I'd point that out.

yeah I was sort of waiting there..

so guys: if in an hour he is not yet here, please write Team Sleep to my list. cause I could be gone for almost a day.. :)

Starz

Nice one on the Team Sleep there. Thought that would have gone much earlier...

bright lights, big city

yeah man honestly I'd forgotten about TS  :o
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

DAMN you, for taking Badalamenti! He was seriously my next pick, haha!

bright lights, big city

DERP

Scarf_Bitch

my bad for making yal wait a extra day
\

theis

Scarf_Bitch, I edited your post. Since you missed Round 4 you're not allowed to make that pick until you've made Round 10. Your name is in green too.

I've placed Bad Brains at Round 5 since I figured that was the band you wanted to draft first (you placed it at Round 4).

It should look like this:

Round 1: Alice In Chains
Round 2: Metallica
Round 3: Jane's Addiction
Round 4:
Round 5: Bad Brains
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
Round 9:
Round 10:

Scarf_Bitch

Quote from: penguin in the desert on May 11, 2009, 02:39 AM
Scarf_Bitch, I edited your post. Since you missed Round 4 you're not allowed to make that pick until you've made Round 10. Your name is in green too.

I've placed Bad Brains at Round 5 since I figured that was the band you wanted to draft first (you placed it at Round 4).

It should look like this:

Round 1: Alice In Chains
Round 2: Metallica
Round 3: Jane's Addiction
Round 4:
Round 5: Bad Brains
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
Round 9:
Round 10:

sry my bad,
\

theis

defskull

Theis you're doing a great job with this but do you mine updating the front page more often.  I don't want to accidentally pick someone that's already chosen and going through multiple pages to double check seems like a pain.

theis

An bád dubh

Are you guys familiar with Kaddisfly? If not, I'll post some stuff by them. They're just awesome.

theis

Kaddisfly is a fucking great band. I discoverd them through the dredg Traversing board.  Set Sail the Prairie is a flawless album.