Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazard

btw Why is august 2nd rumored to be the release  date ? i didnt see that anywhere online

iceache

Quote from: Balthazard on Jul 31, 2011, 09:05 PM
btw Why is august 2nd rumored to be the release  date ? i didnt see that anywhere online

Chino said in a recent interview that it would come at the beginning of august, and "mastermind" which is someone in the know has said August 2nd.

Inkblades

By the way, we're not sure if this is going to be an EP or LP release. Anyone who knows want to verify?

iceache

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 31, 2011, 09:31 PM
By the way, we're not sure if this is going to be an EP or LP release. Anyone who knows want to verify?

I'm gonna go with what it says on Shaun's website

December 3rd, 2010

Current:
Crosses – LP (Producer, Engineer, Mixer, Writer, Musician)

E-Money

Inkblades

iceache

I dunno, but I think I read Chino say they had 16 tracks

lithium

💩

Inkblades

Far & Deftones - Savory - Live 1997

"Vintage Far/Defones footage performing Savory in '97. The Cattle Club - Sacramento, CA. I remember during this time, Chino & I used to talk about someday writing/making a record together... Almost 15 years later, we are doing just that... S†ay †uned." - Shaun Lopez

Danny Keyes

shauns wife instagram? that's just downright creepy just wait it out guys im sure it will come out soon.

lithium

Sharing pictures is creepy? Cmon son, fuck outta here with that shit.
💩

iceache

Well, we got a day to go before we hear something!

Mikey

lithium

💩

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

stunt-r

I can't find ANYTHING on this release date guys...I'm not getting my hopes up for tomorrow...

Did find this, from March 30...

"We've talked about playing a certain record in certain cities, we're going to get into some of those songs and see what happens."

The newly formed band features Giant Drag frontman Annie Hardy, as well as Shaun Lopez, the former Far guitarist.

Moreno also spoke about the material they had been producing, revealing the group already has 16 tracks written, but then also went on to talk about the touring side of the band.

“We don't have any plans to play live, but we might release a series of EPs on our own on the net."

iceache

Quote from: stunt-r on Aug 01, 2011, 11:03 PM
I can't find ANYTHING on this release date guys...I'm not getting my hopes up for tomorrow...

Did find this, from March 30...

"We've talked about playing a certain record in certain cities, we're going to get into some of those songs and see what happens."

The newly formed band features Giant Drag frontman Annie Hardy, as well as Shaun Lopez, the former Far guitarist.

Moreno also spoke about the material they had been producing, revealing the group already has 16 tracks written, but then also went on to talk about the touring side of the band.

"We don't have any plans to play live, but we might release a series of EPs on our own on the net."
Quote from: mastermind on Jul 27, 2011, 10:59 AM
It will all be released Aug. 2nd by the way.

mastermind is someone in the know about crosses

This quote below is from a week or 2 ago.

And then afterwards we piled into his car and became the first people in the world to not only know about, but LISTEN to, Chino's newest project, which he's unveiling at the start of August.  If you're a Deftones fan, you won't be disappointed.  If you're not a Deftones fan, well, you're about to be.

http://thehundreds.com/page/3/

Mikey

iceache

I assume this is going to be the link to where we can purchase the album/ep whatever it is

http://crosses.spinshop.com/

Vesanic

Haha, iceache, you're all over the place with that shit.