Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Quote from: downtownpony on Aug 04, 2011, 07:56 AM
Didn't they provide free downloads? Why is Defsteve being a bitch?

Downloading the free one is obviously fine. Being a fucking mingebag, coming onto here and posting a link to the $5 version, asking for the lyrics, asking for links to the hi-quality version is not cool.

Signed

The Bitch
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 03, 2011, 05:59 PM
Quote from: defsteve on Aug 02, 2011, 09:52 AM
Guys...it's FREE or $5 for the HQ version.

If you can't afford to pay $5 for this you should probably just turn your PC/Apple off.

To save on fucking electricity. You cheap bastards!  ::)

This should be posted as a reminder at every new page in this thread.

Starz

I'm not going to pay for this because I don't think it's good enough to actually warrant the high quality version.

wheresmysnare

Hahaha unbelievable.... I bet you'll still seek out the high quality rip, even though you consider it to be so substandard that you wont part with 5 measly dollars for it. Fuck I'd give chino & co 10 just for taking the time to get a side project to release, which is actually a lot of hard work. At least they can rely on their core fans to reward them...oh wait

defsteve

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Aug 04, 2011, 03:36 PM
Hahaha unbelievable.... I bet you'll still seek out the high quality rip, even though you consider it to be so substandard that you wont part with 5 measly dollars for it. Fuck I'd give chino & co 10 just for taking the time to get a side project to release, which is actually a lot of hard work. At least they can rely on their core fans to reward them...oh wait

Agree totally.

Fair enough if people only downloaded the FREE version and decided to just stick with that. Each to their own. But he had actually already downloaded the leaked hi-quality version on here and said the uploader "deserved respect".  ::)

Anyway, I think it's great and well worth $5 (less than the price of a decent pint in the pub).

People want something for free ? Grab me at the London Deftones show and you can have a Kirkby Kiss.

Penicks

Starz

You're paying $5.00 for a FLAC file which if I wanted to put on my iPod, I'd have to convert it to MP3 anyway. I'm happy with the FREE version for now as the FLAC file won't make me like the EP any more than I do now. If the fuckers release it on CD or have a few t-shirts for sale then I will part with my money.

Starz

bebo

There Will Be Blood

Is it me or is Option poorly produced? If you listen to chino signing in the beginning his words are running into each other at each sentence. Take a listen!

sing blue silver

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Aug 04, 2011, 05:30 PM
Is it me or is Option poorly produced? If you listen to chino signing in the beginning his words are running into each other at each sentence. Take a listen!

yeah it almost sounds like some sort of multi-tracking accident between each line.

rock_n_frost

THAT WAS THE POINT..
it wasnt an accident

you guys are really dick
its a cool EP, actually more than an EP

Cuz in a normal album there are 12 songs 1 is opening or shitty indstrumental song..and you like only 4 or 5 songs
this ep has 4 cool songs and nothing wrong with it.
i think you wanna hear just some stupid heavy guitar tons and some nonesense screams
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

sing blue silver

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 04, 2011, 06:06 PM
THAT WAS THE POINT..
it wasnt an accident

you guys are really dick

Cuz in a normal album there are 12 songs 1 is opening or shitty indstrumental song..and you like only 4 or 5 songs
i think you wanna hear just some stupid heavy guitar tons and some nonesense screams

huh? you obviously haven't read my posts in this thread. i LOVE this ep. i think it's excellent. better than DE for me. calm down buddy.

iceache

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 04, 2011, 05:55 PM
Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Aug 04, 2011, 05:30 PM

yeah it almost sounds like some sort of multi-tracking accident between each line.

Nah man.. that's intentional...

rock_n_frost

Quote from: sing blue silver on Aug 04, 2011, 06:44 PM

huh? you obviously haven't read my posts in this thread. i LOVE this ep. i think it's excellent. better than DE for me. calm down buddy.
ops..sorry dude

im angry to those people..
if that album were a ''M83'' or ''Washed Out'' album, everyone would say ''Wooah ! what an amazing album''

Radioheads last album was a complete bullcrap but everyone liked it ''wuuu..its soo weird..i dont understand this music but it rocks cause radiohead did it''

%90 of SL member hated what Shaun did to SNW, and they said ''SNW is the worst deft.album''
DE came out everyone said ''its not their best but definetely in top 3''
and one year later everyone said ''hey..this album sucks, SNW is better''

i just wanna say...mm......its all jews fault
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

from_musings

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 04, 2011, 06:06 PM
THAT WAS THE POINT..
it wasnt an accident

you guys are really dick

damn, always bashing the screams.. and at a deftones board?  it's like going to a danzig board and whine about him singing like elvis.
seriously,why don't you order lullabies for kids vol III ? that or just continue dancing to sextape on repeat, with the dick squeezed between your legs like buffalo bill in silence of the lambs, painting your lips red

defsteve

Quote from: Starz on Aug 04, 2011, 04:15 PM
You're paying $5.00 for a FLAC file which if I wanted to put on my iPod, I'd have to convert it to MP3 anyway. I'm happy with the FREE version for now as the FLAC file won't make me like the EP any more than I do now. If the fuckers release it on CD or have a few t-shirts for sale then I will part with my money.

There is an option for Apple Lossless & FLAC. So you get 2 formats.

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 04, 2011, 09:36 PM
seriously,why don't you order lullabies for kids vol III ? that or just continue dancing to sextape on repeat, with the dick squeezed between your legs like buffalo bill in silence of the lambs, painting your lips red

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA POST OF THE YEAR