Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

http://waxholerecords.com/2014/07/%E2%80%A0%E2%80%A0%E2%80%A0-gets-the-eest-coast-treatment.html

Ok, this Epilogue remix is better than some of the other ones.

TheyCallMeP

Are Crosses actually back in the studio? I was on the groups's page and that's what it sounds like. Isn't Chino writing Deftones material?

Inkblades

Where do you see that?

I've liked the last couple remixes much more. The 1994 one is still terrible, though.

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: TheyCallMeP on Jul 23, 2014, 08:43 PM
Are Crosses actually back in the studio? I was on the groups's page and that's what it sounds like. Isn't Chino writing Deftones material?

You forget that Chino isn't involved in the writing of Crosses' music, apart from the vocals and maybe a few ideas here and there. Shaun and Chuck could already work on new music while Chino is busy with Deftones

TheyCallMeP

I didn't know how involved (or removed) Chino was writing Crosses actual music. I didn't know if he made any contributions like he did on guitar with Deftones and Team Sleep. Thanks for clearing it up though.

people are people

It's not that bad, peaceful vibes.
††† - †hholyghs† (Richie Quake Remix)
https://soundcloud.com/crosses/hholyghs-richie-quake-remix

pony_01

Dath

Quote from: pony_01 on Jul 28, 2014, 09:18 PM
just saw this :
CROSSES "The Epilogue" live

Thanks for sharing! That's the only proshot footage of Crosses, isn't it? What a shame.

Penicks

Quote from: Dath on Aug 05, 2014, 12:08 AM
Quote from: pony_01 on Jul 28, 2014, 09:18 PM
just saw this :
CROSSES "The Epilogue" live

Thanks for sharing! That's the only proshot footage of Crosses, isn't it? What a shame.

performed on jimmy kimmel too

defsteve

Crosses (aka †††) are to follow up "The Epilogue" with a Tom Lord-Alge mix of "Telepathy"

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DeftonesNZ

Chino looks like hes having alot of fun up there good to see he hasn't lost enthusiasm when he's going into two new albums

elite54

shoop

Ugh. Completely missed it.. did anyone rip the stream by chance?

DeftonesNZ

Nah I missed most of it aswell, can't really record livestreams like that very well aside from screencapturing and things so hopefully thay will have it on demand

shoop

Can't believe it.. full pro-shot show and no one got it.  :o 
No one even ripped the audio?

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: shoop on Sep 21, 2014, 10:57 PM
Can't believe it.. full pro-shot show and no one got it.  :o 
No one even ripped the audio?
You can't rip something thats not complete you have to record it live you could do audio but you would end up having to record everything that comes out of your speakers and at low quality so you'd get facebook notifications and popup ads not just the one source you want.

shoop

It's up on dime  ;D