Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Eros

Started by Vesanic, Mar 23, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

"Chino Went on to give one of his best vocal performances of his life. And at no time was the earth mentioned.  and this Album Was Called Diamond Eyes."

hahahahahaha, I love that part, this little story will be the Forum-s highlight of the year. And the picture of chino singing The earth...man, that one must have been taken while playing kim dracula.

iceache

He says Earth in CMND/CTRL.

Hidalgo

Quote from: iceache on Mar 28, 2010, 01:22 AM
haha he snuck it in there. he can't help himself

976-EVIL

Yeah Chino is quite elemental. Earth Water Sky Space and Sex. ;)
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

deftones86

Quote from: iceache on Mar 28, 2010, 01:22 AM

Well fuck. dont tell stef. you know what happens.....

godin

guitars dont sound muddy on DE they sound huge
Dingus.

iceache

Quote from: godin on Mar 28, 2010, 10:03 AM

Agreed. SNW's sound was so terrible compared to this album.

this pollution

Quote from: iceache on Mar 28, 2010, 10:59 AM

i agree and disagree. i think the guitars sound good most the time but on songs like prince there's a noticeable difference in quality, the chorus sounds very muddy. snw was produced pretty well, i think.

beaverwithfishyshoes

Quote from: Hidalgo on Mar 25, 2010, 03:13 PM
the best in studio clip was the fake one with Chino all fat eating/sleeping. i loved that. hilarious. almost as good as the hotdog pic

is it still on youtube? it is freakin GOLDEN

cool that was actually me, i dont have it anymore, took it off cause i dunno, but it makes me laugh thinking about when i made it. remember i put 'hooked on a feeling' on background while i lay down on a carpet with some snack in my hand and a pillow stuffed onder my t-shirt, making snoring noises. does someone have it maybe?

i also made an in sync mesh up of Mein and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up.. also lost in space now..

Hidalgo

that was you. bravo man, that was pure GOLD. you shouldn't have taken those down, they were classics. everyone loved them  :(

beaverwithfishyshoes

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50389775

lol yeah i remember now i found it again one day on myspace vids. at least this one.

i made it simply with Windows Movie Maker so transitions arent all perfect, though i find that shitty editing actually makes it even better hehe

gunsrazorsknives

I am excited about Eros. Might be the last work we get to hear of Chi  :( ( I hope not ) The album art for the deftones website at the time was bad ass!

kameron632

The intro on those Eros videos is Beauty School!
WTF?!
I thought they wrote a whole "new" record...

E-Money

Quote from: kameron632 on Mar 29, 2010, 05:17 AM
WTF?!

No dude, the intro to the in-studio clips is not Beauty School.  Thats Eros material, which is completely different.   

gunsrazorsknives

Quote from: stapezee on Mar 29, 2010, 05:37 AM
WTF?!

No dude, the intro to the in-studio clips is not Beauty School.  Thats Eros material, which is completely different.   

It does resemble it very much

NicholasHume

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Mar 29, 2010, 05:39 AM
Quote from: stapezee on Mar 29, 2010, 05:37 AM
WTF?!

No dude, the intro to the in-studio clips is not Beauty School.  Thats Eros material, which is completely different.  

It does resemble it very much

Agreed, and I hope that because of the similarity (seemingly) that the riff wouldn't be used.
I'm confident that I'll love anything that the Deftones release (or leak) as long as they don't repeat themselves.
(Plus, generally speaking, when the sound is heavier, the songs are better  ;)).

NicholasHume

*Fucked up, blame the weed.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

That clip number 2 is just.....FUCK Is amazing LMAO !!!!!! I want Frank to use those fucking samplings !!!!!!

theshadeisatool

It would be nice to see to what degree or not Eros is the link or a progression between SNW and Diamond Eyes, given that the sound on the two are quite far apart.

Far away

Quote from: iceache on Mar 28, 2010, 10:59 AM

+1000000000000