Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

KFC WTF?!

Started by raynor, Apr 19, 2010, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samson simpson

Stone brewing co. makes some delicious beer here in the states
besides that .....

Belgium and Germany own all

ohh and to stay on topic.... this sandwich is even further proof that marijuana will be legalized in the U.S. very soon

Nailec

i jsut fell in love with that "burger"

next time im gonna have barbecue i will copy that thingand it will be awesome.

btw another interesting point to the former discussion: there is evidence that fat makes addicted so you can say there are similarities between alcohol abuse and excessive fast food eating.

imho this would speak for more governmental intervention, at least to protect our kids.

White Pwny

Ok, I had this... they have grilled or original..    I tried bites from both.    They are not huge, it's just regular sandwich size, and it was GOOD.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Penicks

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 21, 2010, 10:31 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2010, 10:25 PM
Trust me bros, you guys haven't tasted a single good beer in that country of yours.

If you think that because the only American beer that you have tasted has been exported to whatever shit country you're in, then you have absolutely no idea what our beer is like. The only american beers that get exported are horrible Milwaukee-style piss lager. It's terrible.

From what I understand, most of the hops grown in the states is grown in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, so where I am is going to have the freshest goddamn hops around. You have never had an American beer until you've had beer brewed in the northwest.

Belgium, motherfucker. Our mothers actually leak beer from their tits instead of milk.

Also I'd like to thank America for creating Subway, which is absolutely amazing.

devilinside

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2010, 09:45 PM
Also I'd like to thank America for creating Subway, which is absolutely amazing.

Subway is the shiz!

Penicks

I've only tried like 3 different kinds but all of them were godlike. I can't wait to try more. Expensive though. But somehow, it's worth it.

Vesanic

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 21, 2010, 10:31 AM
If you think that because the only American beer that you have tasted has been exported to whatever shit country you're in, then you have absolutely no idea what our beer is like.

Lol ?

Penicks and I are from Belgium. Beer is the pride of the country. Get your infos right, man.

raynor

Anyone into weissbier? Love that shit. Weissbier + a well made wienerschnitzel = awesomeness.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Didn't know you guys were Belgian, lols.

I've had imported Belgian beer and was unimpressed, but I can only imagine what it tasted like before it was imported and I also assume that the only Belgian beer that is exported is like the beer we export, in the fact that it's the stuff that beer connoisseurs avoid.

Jacob

Quote from: raynor on Apr 21, 2010, 10:49 PM
Anyone into weissbier? Love that shit. Weissbier + a well made wienerschnitzel = awesomeness.

yeah, I fucking love weissbier. I always bring some home from Germany whenever I visit.

there's a really good french one you can get at Systembolaget here in Sweden too:

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Livewire

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2010, 10:22 PM
I've only tried like 3 different kinds but all of them were godlike. I can't wait to try more. Expensive though. But somehow, it's worth it.

I like how over there it's apparently expensive, but over here we have the $5 footlong.

Quote from: wax on Apr 22, 2010, 02:25 AM
try these    http://www.drinkfour.com/      http://www.drinkjoose.com/

NO

Wax And Wane

Lol. And now this is the beer thread.  ;D
I will save your life..

derekautomatica

i know it's cheap shitty beer but Pabst is the shit when your wallets a little skinny.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I go Rainier if I'm broke. Slightly more than Pabst, but quite a bit better.

I just had this the other day. This is by far, THE WORST beer I have ever tasted. BUT IT'S FUCKING 2.99 FOR A SIX PACK. Ridiculous.

blixa

ohhh, it's so good.

derekautomatica

when i'm really desperate i'll get a 40 of olde english...that shit taste like straight up plastic.

now it's the favourite cheap beer thread.

chick de la lynch

I had Simpler Times once. I'm not a big beer drinker, but that was just God awful.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

That is fattening as fuck  :o

derekautomatica