Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

KFC WTF?!

Started by raynor, Apr 19, 2010, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Quote from: Jacob on Apr 21, 2010, 08:24 PM
Quote from: raynor on Apr 21, 2010, 07:49 PM
Anyone into weissbier? Love that shit. Weissbier + a well made wienerschnitzel = awesomeness.

yeah, I fucking love weissbier. I always bring some home from Germany whenever I visit.

there's a really good french one you can get at Systembolaget here in Sweden too:

Weissbier is the shit. its just really expensive in the states, but far more superiour to american beers

Wax And Wane

Quote from: derekautomatica on Apr 22, 2010, 02:37 AM
when i'm really desperate i'll get a 40 of olde english...that shit taste like straight up plastic.

now it's the favourite cheap beer thread.

If you really want to go for the "More Bang for your Buck" thing you could always go Steel Reserve.  8) It's the worst beer ever. but it will get you fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked up. I tend to be down more for taste then getting drunk. But if i just want to get hammered and my bank is empty that's the route I go.
I will save your life..

E-Money

anyone ever had some Rainier, brewed in Washington?  my favorite beer..

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 22, 2010, 05:26 PM

It's awesome for lager/piss. By far my favorite cheapo beer.

Livewire

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 22, 2010, 05:26 PM

Are you drinking that while on top of Mt. Rainier?

derekautomatica

that beer doesn't taste good coming the opposite direction. ew.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Livewire on Apr 22, 2010, 07:15 PMAre you drinking that while on top of Mt. Rainier?

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like he's raising his Rainier in the general direction of Mt. Rainier.

E-Money

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 22, 2010, 07:43 PM
Quote from: Livewire on Apr 22, 2010, 07:15 PMAre you drinking that while on top of Mt. Rainier?

I could be wrong, but it looks to me like he's raising his Rainier in the general direction of Mt. Rainier.

Yea idk what the fuck that dude is doing.  I got the pic from google.  But I love my Vitamin R, my pops always drank it growing up so I guess it grew on me

Mascara Snake

American Beer is awful, get some

or

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

derekautomatica

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Apr 22, 2010, 08:30 PM

or

oh not all of it is bad.

bright lights, big city

pretty sure every country has some shit beer, not just the U.S.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

We've been over this, damnit. American beer is great, but the major brewing companies make terrible, terrible pisswater.

Jacob

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 23, 2010, 09:39 AM
We've been over this, damnit. American beer is great, but the major brewing companies make terrible, terrible pisswater.

I don't believe you. send me a couple of packs of your favorite american beer and I might change my mind.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

Quote from: Mascara Snake on Apr 22, 2010, 08:30 PM

or

Well, when you take shitty examples...

raynor

Hoegaarden is amazing. But dissing american beer is old and ignorant. I'd never buy 8 hoegaardens to get shitfaced on for instance.

bright lights, big city

everyone should just go check the BEER BEER BEER THREAD. we've had this fuckin argument already like 2 years ago, and there are brilliant recommendations from all over the world and from here for you fuckers to try out. cheers.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Quote from: raynor on Apr 23, 2010, 12:10 PM
Hoegaarden is amazing. But dissing american beer is old and ignorant. I'd never buy 8 hoegaardens to get shitfaced on for instance.

i want to try hoegaarden. it sounds like it'd be delish.

Penicks

Dude Mascara Snake, Leffe is not the good stuff. At all. You should try more local breweries. Delirium Tremens. Westmalle. God damn I want some of that.

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 23, 2010, 02:47 PM
Delirium Tremens. Westmalle. God damn I want some of that.

That's why I'm glad to be Belgian.

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2010, 06:45 PM
Belgium, motherfucker. Our mothers actually leak beer from their tits instead of milk.

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 21, 2010, 07:42 PM
Penicks and I are from Belgium

explains a lot