Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

I think she peaked at telephone.

blixa

OH, KELLY - IT'S OUR BOOOOOOOY!!!

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 06, 2011, 03:31 PM
so ya boy Norman Reedus is in the new Gaga video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc&feature=player_embedded#at=167

looking hot as usual! i like the motorcycle sequence in the video. you know what grinds my gears (as steven would say)? actors and actresses appearing in film clips. ultimate piss off fest for me although there has been one clip that i absolutely love so fucking much and no one is allowed to make fun of me because i really love the song and the film clip:

Enrique Iglesias - Hero

blixa

its stopped bleeding. it has also stopped hurting drastically.

poofing acid

When did ya get that?

blixa

hmm, gosh. i think it was last week. it itches a bit nowadays.

i forgot to say earlier, there's a guy who works at the video store i go to who looks a lot like you, steven. i couldn't take a proper photo of him but i tried. it's very bad and you can't see his face but he resembles you so much.

poofing acid

It's hawt!

Sucks for him if he looks like me.

Crazylegs

Quote from: poofing acid on May 09, 2011, 12:39 PM

now i want to see your ugly face.

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 09, 2011, 12:54 PM
Quote from: poofing acid on May 09, 2011, 12:39 PM

now i want to see your ugly face.

don't listen to him. he's not ugly. he's very attractive. his voice is sex.

bright lights, big city

how did you take that picture? did you pull a camera out of your pocket and then cough a couple times and pretended to do something else as you took the picture?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

umm, well, i was kind of trying to get a picture of him when he was talking to the guy behind the girl that was serving my sister. he was facing me at that point. i couldn't take a photo of him even though i had my phone in my hand so i pretended to yawn/scratch my head and took a photo. at that point he'd already turned. he looks young.

he's reminiscent of steven.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2011, 02:13 PM
i couldn't take a photo of him even though i had my phone in my hand so i pretended to yawn/scratch my head and took a photo.

close enough. very classy. and it's exactly something i do all the time.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i always get paranoid that someone around me will see what i'm doing and call me out on it. eeek. i will try to get a better photo next time i go in.

bright lights, big city

haha yeah it's a pretty top secret mission
DERP

blixa

i'll wear all black and put on a cap. i feel like a hat of some sort is crucial in missions like these.

bright lights, big city

well yeah a hat's a must, i wouldn't have it any other way. there's no pussyfooting around. and you're using a cell phone camera? that's so unlike you.
DERP

blixa

i can't pull out a camera! that is just too strange. i have to use my phone and unfortunately my phone is incredibly crap. i will try my best. i can't make any promises.

that photo of my backside was taken with this phone so it is ok once the planets have aligned.

bright lights, big city

well coincidentally they are aligned.

and...
Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2011, 03:05 PM
i can't pull out a camera! that is just too strange. i have to use my phone and unfortunately my phone is incredibly crap.
DERP

blixa

my friend's call my phone dino! you're skepticism is unwarranted.

bright lights, big city

part of my thought process here is to make you want a new awesome phone with apps. but i know i'll fail. i just want to play scrabble with you on it.
DERP

blixa

can you do that seeing as we live in different countries? is technology that advanced???