Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

The only problem with that is the fact that being rational with girls doesn't work...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

pissedandpierced

Quote from: tarkil on May 17, 2011, 05:00 PM
The only problem with that is the fact that being rational with girls doesn't work...   :)

From a woman's point of view, I agree with you there. I've fallen out with the 3rd and last time with a female work colleague who was such a great friend. I've tried to be rational with her and it just doesn't work. Fool me once, fool me twice!
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

BillyNo.9

Bam Margera grinds my gears, what a cunt.

poofing acid

Quote from: Oldnewtype on May 17, 2011, 12:32 AM
Quote from: derekautomatica on May 13, 2011, 03:15 AM
My job is starting to suck. I work on cars and the temperature is rising. Hot weather and hot cars fucking suck.

I work in a kitchen with no working hood vents so I can definitely relate, it's starting to get so hot at work when we get busy I wanna puke.

That place is gonna burn down dude.  Tell your boss to fix that shit.

BillyNo.9

And tell us where you work. I don't wanna eat at a place where the cooks are on the verge of puking  XD

roflestiltskin

I consider the 2 years younger than me to be the end of a generation.  These current kids are fucking useless little shits that expect everything to be handed to them.  All this crying about student debt is grinding my gears.  I graduated FOUR fucking years ago and worked by ass off at jobs that I was over-qualified for.  I FINALLY landed a good job that I started today.  Never once did I cry about my debt.  I knew what I was getting into when I went to school.  Fuckers these days just want to sit on facebook and play games on their phones. 

BillyNo.9

Quote from: roflestiltskin on May 24, 2012, 12:21 AM
I consider the 2 years younger than me to be the end of a generation.  These current kids are fucking useless little shits that expect everything to be handed to them.  All this crying about student debt is grinding my gears.  I graduated FOUR fucking years ago and worked by ass off at jobs that I was over-qualified for.  I FINALLY landed a good job that I started today.  Never once did I cry about my debt.  I knew what I was getting into when I went to school.  Fuckers these days just want to sit on facebook and play games on their phones.

Agreed. At least your not completely fucked.

Trey

Quote from: tarkil on May 17, 2011, 05:00 PM
Girls feelings would matter more if they weren't so fucking stupid.

"oh, I'm just so upset because the sky is blue instead of purple!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! I'M TRYING TO SET MY FANTASY LINE-UP!"

tarkil

Are you Trey like Variable, or another one ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Variable

Yeah it was me. I'm a douche and I locked myself out of my e-mail account that was on this account so Nuno had to change my shit up. But now I'm me again.

But I stand by my statement. Girls feeling are fucking stupid.

deftones86

commercials i fucking hate commercials, all advertising for that matter. billboards bus benches. every where. on TV i can under stand commercials. i  watch the program and it needs to get money from some where. but i don't see what im getting for billboards. i never asked for them. which is why i paint over them. FUCK ADVERTISEMENT. 

OnyxPanicProne

Home security commercials... When the burglar breaks in the house and someone over an intercom says "leave the premises now!". The burglar literally shits a brick, drops everything and leaves. Thats so unreal its a joke, no one would just go "WELL HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE SO I HAVE TO NOW!" Pulling some Swiper no swipping bullshit.

deftones86

Yea a good criminal would at least know average response times. get the good shit and get out.

normsteez

red lights, can't fucking stand them
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

chick de la lynch

People who complain about first world problems.

blondie

Raptor Jesus

- People who don't realize that the possessive form of "it" is "its" and not "it's." (I'm guilty of being a grammar nazi and there are tons of other things but for everyone's sake I'll leave it at this.)
- Parents who post about their child's every move on Facebook. I don't care if your child's shit is green, it's not amusing to me or to anyone else really.
- People who think they're photographers just because they take pictures and stick a watermark on their photos. It's even worse when they create fan pages for their "photography" on Facebook.
- Slow drivers in the left lane. Hell, any drivers in the left lane. You shouldn't use the left lane unless you're passing someone or going faster than everyone else.

black coffee

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 24, 2012, 06:47 PM

how about people who complain about peoples first world problems ;)

Like one of my friends, whenever I don't finish the plate he tells me stories about starving children in Africa. To me that is just as annoying as "my iphones battery is almost empty what am I gonna do with my life when it switches off"

chick de la lynch

Quote from: black coffee on Sep 03, 2012, 12:59 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 24, 2012, 06:47 PM

how about people who complain about peoples first world problems ;)

Well I know Louis C.K has a similar opinion to mine, so no. ;)

http://youtu.be/8r1CZTLk-Gk