Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pissedandpierced

Fat Men
People who drive too slowly when your walking
People who don't fucking indicate
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

lostpilot

Noisy kids
Noisy moms
Noisy moms dealing with noisy kids (a.k.a. the ultimate noise explosion)
Capitalism
Old sturdy politicians and government contractors and other agents that keep their jobs for 30+ years without improvement
Self-rolled cigarettes that keep dying out
Stems and seeds in the nature products
Water warmth fluctuations in the shower
Slippery bath, shower, pool, balcony
Radiation
When I accidentally close a FF tab with some text in it, and browser eats the text without ever giving it back to me
When one of the headphones start failing (a.k.a. you still have hope of it working so you move the cable around and it just keeps fucking your ear)
Having 4Gb RAM and only being able to use 3 of them.. 64x bit problem or something
Having to pick up calls from people I dislike
Traffic lights
General insincerity and shallowness
Facebook

And this is only a list to begin with. I SHALL COME BACK TO THIS THREAD

Caín

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 20, 2011, 05:43 PM
for me it's spanish/portugese/random eastern european shit country people

they suck absolute dick

on youtube:

jajaajajajaja this so funny sorry english is bad i am from portugal jajajaaja

i am from spain i love this band

i am brazil brbrbr huae

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ZORROS, NOBODY CARES WHERE YOU'RE FROM

i mean, look at this youtube channel of a semi popular vlogger:

what the hell is wrong with you, you complete imbiciles

LOOK AT ME I AM FROM BELGIUM GREETINGS FROM THE BELGIUM HELLO YES YES HELLO

fuck my ass.

This has to be the best post on sharinglungs ever. Huahuheuheuheuheuhauhauehauhauehau!!!!!

Variable

Penicks

so is america and their faggot war of terror

defmelonn

when i cant find the droids im looking for.

from_musings

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 24, 2011, 12:21 PM

you mad. if it weren't for the war on terror, terrorists would have blown the mannekin pis statue to pieces by now.
you should be greatful they do something

Penicks

sorry, all i read was HERP DURRR NASCARRR YIP YIP HURRRRRRRR

Variable

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 24, 2011, 12:21 PM
I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything, at all; but I agree.  So there, now we can move on. 

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 24, 2011, 02:50 PM
you mad. if it weren't for the war on terror, terrorists would have blown the mannekin pis statue to pieces by now.
you should be greatful they do something

We've already got to that point... I remember when some U.S channel sent some reporters to show the world how Brussels is the biggest victim of islamisation.

from_musings

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 24, 2011, 05:06 PM
sorry, all i read was HERP DURRR NASCARRR YIP YIP HURRRRRRRR

I would guess penicks is the type of person who likes american movies,american tv-shows, like to quote american funny men like trey parker and matt stone every once in a while when he talks, he listens to american music, wears american clothing brands, likes to post pictures of himself on a snowboard, and while eating buffalo wings and drinking coca cola, he tells you what a shitty country america is ^^

Vesanic

Quote from: from_musings on Apr 24, 2011, 06:36 PMI would guess penicks is the type of person who likes american movies,american tv-shows, like to quote american funny men like trey parker and matt stone every once in a while when he talks, he listens to american music, wears american clothing brands, likes to post pictures of himself on a snowboard, and while eating buffalo wings and drinking coca cola, he tells you what a shitty country america is ^^

from_musings

Penicks

excuse me, give me one good reason why i should worship a country that classes hamburgers and 10 litre coke bottles as 'gastronomy'

i do like wrestling though

from_musings

I've met hundreds of people like you and they don't think that there is something strange about it. but I think it's like meeting a european who dresses in some pancho like clothing, wearing a sombrero and drinking tequila to his nachos,

and i would say "wow.. all mexican"

and the guy would go "what do you mean? i fucking hate mexico?"

Penicks

mexico rules

but they don't have to comment on fucking youtube vids or channels

pissedandpierced

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 24, 2011, 07:00 PM
10 litre coke bottles as 'gastronomy'

That must be one fuck off bottle.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Variable

a country that classes hamburgers and 10 litre coke bottles as 'gastronomy'
I don't think that's and accurate statement.  In fact, I challenge you to produce a credible source that backs that statement up.  

Your country is known for it's waffles.  So STFU.

And no body asked you to worship the USA.  I just said that Belgium is gay.  Then for some reason you had to turn this into a debate about
America VS the World.  WTF?  That just vindicates my point that Belgium is gay.  And now, I would like to announce that I believe Belgium is gay AND has small penis syndrome.  

Thus, whenever someone with a large penis attacks a Belgian, they retort with an un-proportional, unrelated, and irrelevant counter attack.  Because they have a small penis, and they feel insecure about that.  

Penicks

Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 09:51 PM
I don't think that's and accurate statement.  In fact, I challenge you to produce a credible source that backs that statement up.

my source is the internet, here's what google says:

i've come to terms with my penis size so that's a non issue

my country is known for its pedophiles and its non government, it's very racist of you to associate us with waffles and i might report your hateful post to an admin or moderator

raynor

Quote from: Variable on Apr 24, 2011, 09:51 PM
Your country is known for it's waffles.  So STFU.
haha wow, one of the worst insults I've ever seen.

Please do me, I'm from Sweden.

GO!