Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

Fat chick voices.  The way it drags out and gets all raspy.  Kinda like when anna nicole smith was fat and talked.

People that stop at yields.

People that don't turn on red.

I have a lot of road rage.

Anyone else?

bright lights, big city

I too have a lot of road rage. I'm a major asshole at times while driving, but mostly it's when I'm provoked. These may be some pet peeves, but sometimes it is pretty fun. I guess that's what happens when living in the city. I'm used to idiot drivers.

People driving at, or under, the speed limit.
People that cut into my lane in front of me as a light turns red simply to move up a spot.
People that leave turn signals on.
People who are double parked.
People who take 5 minutes just to parallel park on a side street.
People that drive using 2 feet(the brake lights are on, even though they are accelerating).
Hummers, not the blow jobs.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I just ask that people signal when they drive. It would make life a million times more easier. It's not hard to do either. Takes half a second flat. It would also prevent a lot of accidents.

Penicks

for me it's spanish/portugese/random eastern european shit country people

they suck absolute dick

on youtube:

jajaajajajaja this so funny sorry english is bad i am from portugal jajajaaja

i am from spain i love this band

i am brazil brbrbr huae

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ZORROS, NOBODY CARES WHERE YOU'RE FROM

i mean, look at this youtube channel of a semi popular vlogger:

what the hell is wrong with you, you complete imbiciles

LOOK AT ME I AM FROM BELGIUM GREETINGS FROM THE BELGIUM HELLO YES YES HELLO

fuck my ass.

Corleone

Asian Drivers
People who can't drive in snow/rain
Arrogance
Driving below the speed limit is pretty annoying
Fat chicks that aren't even nice, honestly how the hell do you live like that

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 20, 2011, 06:20 PM
Asian Drivers
People who can't drive in snow/rain
throw these into my above driving rant as well.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

MommaBear

Guys on crotch rockets that either don't know how to the hell to shift (or just want to sound cool).  Every gear shift has to be this big production in which you make your bike scream and squeal as loudly as possible while driving down my street at 2:00 a.m.  Next time . . . I will be waiting . . . with a two by four . . . fucker.

Oh, and those people who are turning left out of store parking lot and instead of bearing to the left, they sit right in the middle of the exit drive so you can't get around them to make a right turn out and have to sit and wait behind them (all the while envisioning yourself getting out of the car and punching them in their dumb face).

And girls with camel toe.  Really?  It makes me want to kick you in the vagina.

**Edited to add:  Bright lights, I love your sig line, it's been making me smile for the past two days  ;D

one weak

having the poop of your life locked and loaded, then losing it.

people who have a job, but clearly donĀ“t want to be working.

watching any sport with a stat rat.

men who have too many pairs of shoes. c'mon now, they're just fucking shoes.

the deft ones

Pet Hates:

People who eat loudly
(its a fkn mars-bar Man - you're not a lion on a fawn, it aint going anywhere)

Baby-talking
(it's neither cute, nor funny)

Mash-ups
(plagerism.........anyone?)

Randon people who feel the need to tell me I'll die from smoking.
(to paraphrase Bill Hicks - do you dance in front of people in wheel-chairs too..?)

...I could go on and on.......but i wont....

poofing acid

The price for replacement blades for my razor.  Seriously considering quitting my job so I don't have to spend money on blades.

the deft ones

Actually fuck it - can i throw a collective blanket over people in general..?

blixa

- people that overtake you and then drive very slowly.
- customers who knock alcohol over and break it because they have no fucking idea how to operate a shopping trolley.
- when you say someone's good-looking and then everyone assumes you have feelings for them.
- when someone steals your idea and they're presenting before you in class and it looks like it was their idea and you stole it. happened to me several times while i was at uni.

downtownpony

People that think they're funny because they constantly quote family guy, south park, hang over, and other peoples jokes.
Chewing with your mouth open.
People that have to get right in your face to talk to you.
People that don't eat veggies, only meat and cheese. And will bitch and pick everything off if there are veggies.

Corleone

When your step dad gets pissed about you spilling water on the toilet, not because I did it, but because I LIED ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENED.

I said because I was brushing my teeth, but it was actually because I washed my face.

wtf

LOL... psycho

poofing acid

Quote from: Corleone on Apr 23, 2011, 07:06 PM
When your step dad gets pissed about you spilling water on the toilet, not because I did it, but because I LIED ABOUT HOW IT HAPPENED.

I said because I was brushing my teeth, but it was actually because I washed my face.

wtf

LOL... psycho

Death to smoochy- My Stepdad's Not Mean, He's Just Adjusting

Oldnewtype

Corleone

He came back and I said "I wasn't lying", he goes "yes you were you said you didn't know what happened" I then called him a lier and he came at me like a bull, punched me, ripped my shirt in half and kicked me out.

My mom called the cops and now they are getting separated.

This has been building up, obviously. His 3rd divorce now.

What a loser.

Variable

People that don't acknowledge that I'm smarter than them!

Fucking douche bags.

lukas989

Receiving a CD with broken grip teeth, so the CD slips and slides about inside the box.