Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by poofing acid, Apr 20, 2011, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Do it.  French Fries came from Belgium too.  Why aren't you still trying to play the nutrition card?  

Your penis size is still an issue, because you're overreacting to shit because of it.

Oh, and google is your logic?  The ignorance of the masses is your logic?  That explains why you're so stupid.  heres some of your logic right back at you

Variable

Quote from: raynor on Apr 25, 2011, 01:19 AM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 12:51 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 24, 2011, 10:00 PM
a country that classes hamburgers and 10 litre coke bottles as 'gastronomy'
Your country is known for it's waffles.  So STFU.
haha wow, one of the worst insults I've ever seen.

Please do me, I'm from Sweden.

GO!
In relevance to him talking about American nutrition.  I understand that you're too stupid to keep up with intelligent conversation, so please quite trying.

And no body is going to say anything bad about Sweden.  Vikings come from around Sweden, and thats awesome. 

Penicks

wait i forgot to mention it was american google so you just said americans are stupid

looks like the joke's on you

raynor

*bows*
Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 01:26 AM
Your country is known for it's waffles.  So STFU.

GO!
In relevance to him talking about American nutrition.  I understand that you're too stupid to keep up with intelligent conversation, so please quite trying.

And no body is going to say anything bad about Sweden.  Vikings come from around Sweden, and thats awesome.  
We're exporting vampires these days though.

Variable

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 25, 2011, 01:28 AM
wait i forgot to mention it was american google so you just said americans are stupid

I said the masses are stupid.  And I have never once said otherwise.  I actually agreed with you that America is gay and so is the war on Terror ( if you were smart enough to comprehend sentences, you would know this )

BTW, Mexico is part of America, and you said Mexico rules.  Way to be even more stupid.  

Go ahead, keep trying.  I can feel your retardism trying to be clever right now.

Variable

Quote from: raynor on Apr 25, 2011, 01:30 AM
*bows*
Your country is known for it's waffles.  So STFU.

GO!
In relevance to him talking about American nutrition.  I understand that you're too stupid to keep up with intelligent conversation, so please quite trying.

And no body is going to say anything bad about Sweden.  Vikings come from around Sweden, and thats awesome. 
We're exporting vampires these days though.
Which, if it weren't for Twilight, would be pretty fucking cool

Penicks

Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 01:32 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 25, 2011, 01:28 AM

I said the masses are stupid.  And I have never once said otherwise.  I actually agreed with you that America is gay and so is the war on Terror ( if you were smart enough to comprehend sentences, you would know this )

BTW, Mexico is part of America, and you said Mexico rules.  Way to be even more stupid.  

Go ahead, keep trying.  I can feel your retardism trying to be clever right now.

have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Variable

Sorry, I only reply to comprehensible sentences. 

Variable

Keep going buddy.  You're really owning me.  Next you can say "I'm just really stupid and its not fair for you to make fun of me.  It's a disability.  Ok?"

raynor

haha dude, you're like the Joe Rogan of this board. Whenever I watch a video of him his always busy slamming someone.

Variable

Oh, it's just my purpose on the board. I love you kids.  Even Penicks.  I just don't appreciate illogical hostility being thrown at me because I made a REALLY STUPID and lame comment about Belgium being gay.  Plus, I really wanted to avoid a painful conversation about the US and the Global War on Terror.  I mean......really?  Did anyone really have to go there?

Penicks

see what i did there variable? you're NO FUN

Variable

That was one of my favorite videos on Tosh.O.  

Which reminds me.  Tuesday nights without a new Tosh really grinds my gears.  

lol I do have to add.  That video is surprisingly accurate. 

lukas989

Being burnt - like touching the grill when you're retrieving a bit of toast or a fish finger - that pain lasts for ages.

Variable

Do they not have utensils in Scotland? 

lukas989

Yeah - but you know, doing extra dishes pisses me off.  And it only happens once in a while - when it happens it injects my brain with, 'take care when dealing with the grill dickhead', much like mixing drinks and having shitty hangovers the next day.  I rarely make a habit of causing bad shit to happen - it takes a long time for the learnt lesson to slip from my mind.  Do you actually use a utensil to remove toast from the grill, or do you have a good ol' toaster?

Livewire

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 25, 2011, 01:06 AM
my country is known for its pedophiles and its non government, it's very racist of you to associate us with waffles and i might report your hateful post to an admin or moderator

I also associate Belgium with awesome beer so you got that going for you.

Don't forget IKEA.  I wish I could package a kitchen table into something the size of a cereal box.

Variable

Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 25, 2011, 02:55 AM
Yeah - but you know, doing extra dishes pisses me off.  And it only happens once in a while - when it happens it injects my brain with, 'take care when dealing with the grill dickhead', much like mixing drinks and having shitty hangovers the next day.  I rarely make a habit of causing bad shit to happen - it takes a long time for the learnt lesson to slip from my mind.  Do you actually use a utensil to remove toast from the grill, or do you have a good ol' toaster?
No no, you're mistaken.  I just don't have pussy hands.  I would just assume that everyone else who does have pussy hands, uses utensils, when they touch hot food.
Quote from: Livewire on Apr 25, 2011, 03:25 AM
my country is known for its pedophiles and its non government, it's very racist of you to associate us with waffles and i might report your hateful post to an admin or moderator

Don't forget IKEA.  I wish I could package a kitchen table into something the size of a cereal box.
Yeah but everyone knows that everything good that ever came out of Belgium, was actually stolen from Germany.  So.....meh.

And IKEA would be awesome if it didn't suck so bad.  So theres always that.  Maybe next year they can try making a bed that can support a real mattress.  That would be productive. 

Penicks

Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 05:04 AM
Quote from: lukas989 on Apr 25, 2011, 02:55 AM
Yeah - but you know, doing extra dishes pisses me off.  And it only happens once in a while - when it happens it injects my brain with, 'take care when dealing with the grill dickhead', much like mixing drinks and having shitty hangovers the next day.  I rarely make a habit of causing bad shit to happen - it takes a long time for the learnt lesson to slip from my mind.  Do you actually use a utensil to remove toast from the grill, or do you have a good ol' toaster?
No no, you're mistaken.  I just don't have pussy hands.  I would just assume that everyone else who does have pussy hands, uses utensils, when they touch hot food.
Quote from: Livewire on Apr 25, 2011, 03:25 AM

And no body is going to say anything bad about Sweden.  Vikings come from around Sweden, and thats awesome.  

Don't forget IKEA.  I wish I could package a kitchen table into something the size of a cereal box.
Yeah but everyone knows that everything good that ever came out of Belgium, was actually stolen from Germany.  So.....meh.

yeah, like HITLER

in b4 he's austrian

no but srsly, german beer is a lot like english beer: tasteless toilet water with a faint ashtray flavor

pissedandpierced

GO!

Hot, Blonde and sexy? Expensive but have really cool metal bands and the northern lights?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007