Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRockDot

I give this thread 2 days before the trolls destroy it. Let anarchy commence lol.
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

gwenudo

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 02:13 AM
I hate to break the news to all of you, but this "Deftones album" hasn't leaked because it doesn't actually exist. No "Deftones album" exist. "Deftones" is actually a serious psychological disorder that we all suffer from. Seek help immediately.

Was it like it seemed?...

gui

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 02:17 AM
Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 02:15 AM
I hate to break the news to all of you, but this "Deftones album" hasn't leaked because it doesn't actually exist. No "Deftones album" exist. "Deftones" is actually a serious psychological disorder that we all suffer from. Seek help immediately.
that sounds like a bad M. Night Shyamalan movie ending.

All M. Night Shyalmalan movie endings are bad M. Night Shyamalan endings.
i liked that one with Bruce Willis as a super hero

Jacob

capital punishment because of a couple of trolls. *shakes head in disbelief*
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DRockDot

Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 02:19 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 06, 2012, 02:17 AM
Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 02:15 AM
that sounds like a bad M. Night Shyamalan movie ending.

All M. Night Shyalmalan movie endings are bad M. Night Shyamalan endings.
i liked that one with Bruce Willis

I liked the one with the killer plants and Mark Wahlberg
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

DarkKnight85

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 02:20 AM

Yeah... but really, the name of the thread in this case is completely arbitrary. No reason we can't talk about KNY here. Same bullshit will happen and the place will go nuts with word of a leak. it really doesn't matter the thread is locked. Kind of funny actually.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jacob on Nov 06, 2012, 02:20 AM

DRockDot

So should I listen to the samples?... I've been resisting the urge for days. All the talk on the KNY thread has been making me want to.

josh_axey

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 02:31 AM
So should I listen to the samples?... I've been resisting the urge for days. All the talk on the KNY thread has been making me want to.

Stay strong brother. We must stay strong.

gwenudo

i was the same as you .. i gave in though and didnt regret it to be honest ... and now i cant really remember how they really sound like .. i just know it was fucking amazing .. and beautiful <3 but seriously, dont torture yourself.. just listen to em .. the samples doesnt even give the songs justice i bet .. theyre just samples .. im more than sure listening to them wont ruin the experience
Was it like it seemed?...

DRockDot

Quote from: josh_axey on Nov 06, 2012, 02:32 AM

I'm trying man... This is the one album I want to hear with fresh ears.

josh_axey

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Nov 06, 2012, 02:35 AM

i was the same as you .. i gave in though and didnt regret it to be honest ... and now i cant really remember how they really sound like .. i just know it was fucking amazing .. and beautiful <3 but seriously, dont torture yourself.. just listen to em .. the samples doesnt even give the songs justice i bet .. theyre just samples .. im more than sure listening to them wont ruin the experience

Repent your SINS!

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 02:35 AM

Me too.

DAFTPUNK87

I listened to the samples once when they were first online a couple days ago. I must say, it's not going to ruin anything. It will only make you anticipate the album even more.
I already forgot what they sounded like, but they were all very very good. I JUST WANT THE ALBUM ALREADY!!  :'( :'( :'(

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

DarkKnight85

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 02:35 AM

Just listen to them. dont put on repeat. easy and done.

DRockDot

Quote from: josh_axey on Nov 06, 2012, 02:35 AM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Nov 06, 2012, 02:35 AM

Repent your SINS!

LMAO!!

geraavl08

DRockDot

Yeah I hear what u guys are saying, it's just such a major event. DEFTONES records are like a good Christopher Nolan for me. I want to be not ready for anything.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah I hear what u guys are saying, it's just such a major event. DEFTONES records are like a good Christopher Nolan for me. I want to be not ready for anything.

Word. Yeah, I feel ya on that! but the samples are kinda like a teaser trailer? No? hehe

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

gui

I haven't listened to the samples yet. I'm very proud of myself.

Ieatzombies84

Definitely keeping this album fresh not goin near those samples.