Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: sir madrid on Nov 06, 2012, 03:16 AM
At least we are not at the stage where there entering the studio, Waiting like 5 more months. Its gonna be my Christmas in the next day or two. So Stoked!!! ;D

Oh exactly, and if it's everything it's been hyped up to be - then we will all have another amazing Deftones album to add to the collection.
One day I'll look back and remember sitting up and being on SL for hours on end waiting for a leak and chatting with everyone about this album
It'll be an experience!

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

Team Crosses Sleep

So random quesiton here I'm looking on Itunes for some songs feat chino that I don't have any suggestions as to which are the best? I have the ones from dance gavin dance, tech nine, Anthony Green, and Dead Poetic so any help would be awesome since you guys probably know far more than I do
Aggressive/Acoustic www.youtube.com/grungeinspired

sir madrid

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 03:19 AM
Quote from: sir madrid on Nov 06, 2012, 03:16 AM
At least we are not at the stage where there entering the studio, Waiting like 5 more months. Its gonna be my Christmas in the next day or two. So Stoked!!! ;D

Oh exactly, and if it's everything it's been hyped up to be - then we will all have another amazing Deftones album to add to the collection.
One day I'll look back and remember sitting up and being on SL for hours on end waiting for a leak and chatting with everyone about this album
It'll be an experience!
Spot on

xLhabiax

Quote from: Team Crosses Sleep on Nov 06, 2012, 03:22 AM
So random quesiton here I'm looking on Itunes for some songs feat chino that I don't have any suggestions as to which are the best? I have the ones from dance gavin dance, tech nine, Anthony Green, and Dead Poetic so any help would be awesome since you guys probably know far more than I do

soulfly "pain" and "first commandment"
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

sir madrid

I liked  mike shinoda feat chino moreno razors

invalidses

someone put together a 'feat. chino' collaboration in the download and request thread. its pretty extensive. go check it out... i think u will be pleased.

DAFTPUNK87

[spoiler]look'em up on youtube first, but the one with dead poetic is great. and i'm an anthony green/circa survive fan so I enjoy the track with chino on it.[/spoiler]
NEVERMIND I read that wrong.
I'm assuming you haven't heard the old Sevendust song with Chino "Bender"? If not, definitely cop that shit.
and this is one of my favorites.
Tinfed feat. Chino

Vesanic

Norma Jean - Surrender Your Sons

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Team Crosses Sleep

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 06, 2012, 03:27 AM
Norma Jean - Surrender Your Sons

Just listened to that on youtube and immediately on my purchase list thanks that song was under my radar

xLhabiax

also "the hours" by handsome boy modeling school
We are ok in a misguided Sadist way

DAFTPUNK87

Tinfed feat Chino Dangergirl
Tinfed ft. Chino Moreno - Dangergirl

Team Crosses Sleep

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 03:30 AM
Tinfed feat Chino

now for this song do I buy the legwork remix or the normal one?

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Team Crosses Sleep on Nov 06, 2012, 03:32 AM
Tinfed feat Chino

Man, if you can find it to purchase please let me know cause I haven't been able to find it. But you can copy the link and go here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

and to answer your question though, that version is the original. I haven't heard the legwork remix.

nicklav

nicklav

I miss when Chino used to sing like that. Shit.

RaptureWS

I really like 'Will To Die' by Strife. I used to be a big fan of Victory Records bands (Snapcase, Earth Crisis, Strife, old Hatebreed). It is not for everyone, but that song is pretty sick.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Team Crosses Sleep

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 06, 2012, 03:33 AM
Quote from: Team Crosses Sleep on Nov 06, 2012, 03:32 AM
Tinfed feat Chino

Man, if you can find it to purchase please let me know cause I haven't been able to find it. But you can copy the link and go here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

and to answer your question though, that version is the original. I haven't heard the legwork remix.
Yeah i found both on US itunes store

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: RaptureWS on Nov 06, 2012, 03:36 AM
I really like 'Will To Die' by Strife. I used to be a big fan of Victory Records bands (Snapcase, Earth Crisis, Strife, old Hatebreed). It is not for everyone, but that song is pretty sick.

AHHHH!!! Snapcase is the fuckin' shit!!!

@ TEAM CROSSES SLEEP - word. I checked before and couldn't find it. but yea, get the original. the one in that video is the original.. I'm not so sure about that remix. I haven't heard of it before until just now, but that original is one of my personal fav's that Chino has put vocals on (outside of Deftones)

BallZDeeP