Previous topic - Next topic

the deft ones

The Vans Warped Tour - 1999
Flemington Racecourse - Melbourne, AUS

asshole

10-28-2003 Los Angeles @ Wiltern!
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

cesar421

February 16 2006 San Diego Sports Arena.
Taste of chaos tour.

shine down unshy

This Place Is Death would seem like an amazing song to pound some vag to.

deftoolsys07

Depends on if you're trying to fuck the shit out of her or gently make some sweet love... If i was pounding, I would do it to the beat of Ratsx3, if it was passionate, I would maybe do UUDDLRLRSS or Digital Bath
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Northcal

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Nov 15, 2011, 03:20 AM
Depends on if you're trying to fuck the shit out of her or gently make some sweet love... If i was pounding, I would do it to the beat of Ratsx3, if it was passionate, I would maybe do UUDDLRLRSS or Digital Bath
Thats very truth so for passion digital bath and for bust a nut and wave your hands like u just dont care is head up

luisch

2007.02.06 - Palacio de los Deportes Bogotá, Colombia
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Menos el Oso

Warehouse Live
Houston, TX
November 16, 2006

pinkmaggit69

Does jacking off to the last 30 seconds of Bloody Cape count?           What?

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Northcal

Quote from: pinkmaggit69 on Nov 15, 2011, 05:26 AM
Does jacking off to the last 30 seconds of Bloody Cape count?           What?
depends how loud its playing,lol

pinkmaggit

pinkmaggit

I've never heard the answer to this.
I know that the Self Titled Album was originally going to be titled 'Lovers' but that Chino decided at the last minute that the title was ''too obvious in context to the material''.
The band decided to change the title and track listing at the last minute so it's possible or even probable that 'Lovers' was part of the original tracklisting.
Perhaps it was dropped for the same reason the original title was dropped or perhaps the band just felt that it didn't fit well with the other songs.
Either way it's a great song! I think it's quite unusual and would have made a good opener.
Some have said that they would have liked for 'Moana' to have been dropped in favour of 'Lovers'but I personally wouldn't remove a single track from that album - I love them all!
It's already perfect but a 12th track would have made the self titled album even better.
Although it's only about a minute shorter than White Pony, ST feels much shorter, perhaps because I enjoy the songs so much I don't want it to end.

Livewire

Jacob

I don't know. what I do know is that it should've been on there instead of Lucky You. if any song doesn't fit, it's that one. plus, it's incredibly boring.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

thewanderer

Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

snw9

I think lovers should have been on their for "Good Morning Beautiful".
Code: [Select]

deftoneseba

January 24, 2001
Velez Sarsfield Stadium
Buenos Aires, Argentina
http://www.romastianboots.blogspot.com/
Go there for Deftones bootlegs trading.

defburn

06.04.07 ..... Coopé de Mai, Clermont Ferrand (w/ Will Haven) FRANCE

Northcal

Lucky you should have stayed on matrix reloaded or pt 3 movie I forgot im dank as fukk

asshole

Quote from: pinkmaggit on Nov 15, 2011, 10:35 AM
YSTB or Sextape
deethblow.... digital bath... mascara..... rx queen.... also it depends what kind of sex..... soft.... hard....
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...