Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony_01

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 16, 2011, 02:40 PM
I'll be honest, I really don't care about vinyls, maybe it should gave gone to someone else for that reason.

What's wrong with Sly's post though ? I liked it.

gave it to me then ves ;)
but your story deserve the prize ves, I'm more into Pink Maggit after reading your story ;)

dawg

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 16, 2011, 02:40 PM
I'll be honest, I really don't care about vinyls, maybe it should gave gone to someone else for that reason.

What's wrong with Sly's post though ? I liked it.

Give it to Sly then once you received it! :)

from_musings

yeah good idea give it to the cheater  ;)

Vesanic

slyartwork

I didn't cheat and I'll be honest: I didn't put much time and thought into my story (was not my kind of competition). I read way better ones but since I really wanted the box (yes I do) so I just thought I'd give it a try. And maybe you're right that I didn't focus too much on a certain song but I didn't win anyway so who cares.

All I can say is that I'm just so glad Mr.V won it.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

sing blue silver

well after a couple days of hating life, turns out my dad is not so great with computers and got an email today that my box set had shipped. sorry i whined so much. i guess i'm getting the box set AND the hot topic re-issues. s'all good.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: sing blue silver on Oct 16, 2011, 08:36 PM
well after a couple days of hating life, turns out my dad is not so great with computers and got an email today that my box set had shipped. sorry i whined so much. i guess i'm getting the box set AND the hot topic re-issues. s'all good.

Hahaha

Vesanic

sing blue silver

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 16, 2011, 06:32 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Oct 16, 2011, 06:28 PM
yeah good idea give it to the cheater  ;)

Develop ?

i said why earlier in this thread. but let bygones be bygones :)

shine down unshy

Anyone out there have the Saturday Night Wrist alternative album cover?  It had two chicks making out on it.  Looked pretty sweet.  Much obliged to anyone who can produce the photo.  

Looks like this, but without all the writing on it.

pony_01

Quote from: shine down unshy on Oct 19, 2011, 05:18 AM
Anyone out there have the Saturday Night Wrist alternative album cover?  It had two chicks making out on it.  Looked pretty sweet.  Much obliged to anyone who can produce the photo. 

here http://twitpic.com/72qli8

shine down unshy

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

:-\ Was this forum named after the lyrics in "Crenshaw Punch"? I'm not sure what came first. I'm thinking it was but then again would love to believe our boy Chino stole it from here, ;D Thanks in advance...... I know it was written well before Bsides came out but this forum is pretty old too now.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

from_musings

yes chino stole it from here. he also used a lot of sl members nick names as song titles

the deft ones

Fkrs stole my user-name too...
Which is a bit annoying considering I was planning on using it for the nu-metal band I was starting up in the early 90s.....

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

lol, anyways....... :D Guess it was a cheesy question according to the most bored members here. U know, the guys who never log off and analyze every-freakin-thing? lol thanks guys
It was really something I obviously knew the answer too, just bored and found it interesting that it was used and that I just realized the were Crenshaw lyrics. Thanks again dicks ;D
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

the deft ones

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Oct 21, 2011, 01:35 AM
lol, anyways....... :D Guess it was a cheesy question according to the most bored members here. U know, the guys who never log off and analyze every-freakin-thing? lol thanks guys
It was really something I obviously knew the answer too, just bored and found it interesting that it was used and that I just realized the were Crenshaw lyrics. Thanks again dicks ;D

;D
All good mate, you know there's no such thing as a dumb question...?
....no wait....

(Just joking bro - im bored [at work] too...)

Electron§

Anyone out there have the Saturday Night Wrist alternative album cover?  It had two chicks making out on it.  Looked pretty sweet.  Much obliged to anyone who can produce the photo.  

Im glad they didnt pick that, I would feel awkward masturbating to the cover then listening to the music.

One_Weak

Quote from: Electron§ on Oct 21, 2011, 07:15 AM

Im glad they didnt pick that, I would feel awkward masturbating to the cover then listening to the music.

hahaha....indeed
Biggest Musical revelation in my life so far: Deftones indulgence in August 2010 thanks to Diamond Eyes album (despite faves being Adrenaline & ATF). Been obsessed ever since. First concert for them in Baltimore 5/17, fucking aweso\m/e