neirda

Quote from: alan1o on Nov 06, 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote from: neirda on Nov 06, 2012, 10:06 AM
The whole place is turning in a gif forum

What happened ?

KNY didn't leak

Seriously, I thought it, leaked like weeks ago... I'm out

xToxin

Me and a couple of my friends have the LP but we were told not to share it by Chino. He provides us all endless cheeseburgers, and well we just can't jeopardize that in any way. We love you guys, but we love cheeseburgers more.

Sorry.

Caín

Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 10:53 AM
Me and a couple of my friends have the LP but we were told not to share it by Chino. He provides us all endless cheeseburgers, and well we just can't jeopardize that in any way. We love you guys, but we love cheeseburgers more.

Sorry.

Huheuaheuaheauehauehauheauhe. It leaks, by the way.

neirda

Quote from: xToxin on Nov 06, 2012, 10:53 AM

Sorry.

Oh boy,  this place is now going unhealthy

DRockDot

Oh btw.... 2 more hours!
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

BobArmpit

With as much screwing around that's going on in here, some of you guys probably don't realize that it has actually leaked... Its there, you just have to sift through some of those fake empty zips.

eat my giant fart

neirda

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 11:02 AM
Oh btw.... 2 more hours!

Déjà vu

Time to go to work... This shit better be on the net by tonight

DRockDot

Quote from: BobArmpit on Nov 06, 2012, 11:05 AM
With as much screwing around that's going on in here, some of you guys probably don't realize that it has actually leaked... Its there, you just have to sift through some of those fake empty zips

eat my giant fart

send me a legit link and i'll believe you,... otherwise you have no credibility
I am a simple man, with simple tastes... And all I want is a pair of rocket boots.

Caín

Quote from: DRockDot on Nov 06, 2012, 11:10 AM
With as much screwing around that's going on in here, some of you guys probably don't realize that it has actually leaked... Its there, you just have to sift through some of those fake empty zips

eat my giant fart

He said "Eat my giant fart". He has no credibility.

DJR

eat my giant fart

word

DRockDot

Quote from: Caín on Nov 06, 2012, 11:11 AM

eat my giant fart

He said "Eat my giant fart". He has no credibility.

lol true true

DJR

We need to make friends with the Germans and Kiwis so we get the leak! My grandad is in germany(who may  i add was quite a successful blues guitarist, he did the music for Thelma and Louise) but i dont think he would do me any favours getting KNY early :(

DeftonesNZ

Chances of getting a leak from NZ are pretty low

whipsy77

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:22 AM
We need to make friends with the Germans and Kiwis so we get the leak! My grandad is in germany(who may  i add was quite a successful blues guitarist, he did the music for Thelma and Louise) but i dont think he would do me any favours getting KNY early :(

I'm in Sydney, So the latest we will get it is Friday..... which I'm guessing is Thursday for u guys

It's currently 10:30pm on Tuesday here in Sydney

DeftonesNZ

Yea it's 12:30 am of the 7th here not long now i'm going to go get it straight away at 9am of the 9th lol

DJR

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:29 AM

I'm in Sydney, So the latest we will get it is Friday..... which I'm guessing is Thursday for u guys

Oh well, thanks anyways guys! I hate being English!  :'( Not only for the fact we have shit weather, government and are on a rapid decline...my main problem is warner bros release dates lola

whipsy77

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 11:32 AM

Oh well, thanks anyways guys! I hate being English!  :'( Not only for the fact we have shit weather, government and are on a rapid decline...my main problem is warner bros release dates lola

But u have a pic with Steph mate... doesn't get much cooler than that..

DeftonesNZ

Know how you feel was way too sunny in New Zealand today burnt my hand on my seat belt lol, shouldn't be long after release till it gets put up it'll most likely be from Germany though and their like 12 hours behind

DJR

Quote from: whipsy77 on Nov 06, 2012, 11:35 AM

But u have a pic with Steph mate... doesn't get much cooler than that..

I have pics with the rest of them too. but i actually look reasonably ok with Stef, enough to share lol I was too starstruck and looked like a dick on the others!

and @DeftonesNZ burnt on your seatbelt? Shit man! I think id rather stick to the grey rainy skys of Stoke On Trent haha

whiteponyxxx

Not mentioning... "Hot Carling Academy, its a school where you go to learn how to buttfuck"