Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJR

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:41 PM
Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 12:39 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:36 PM
haha home and away do you get that over there?

yep Neighbours and Home n Away.....i went through a stage of actually watching them both! And your good ol Shortland Street lmao
Wow i'm sorry for Shortland St we hope Lord of the rings and Flight of the Conchords make up for it

haha! I used have sit through that with my gran at lunch times  :'( But yeah Flight of The Choncordes and Rhys Darby def makes up for it all :D

DeftonesNZ

haha what did you do to make your grandma hate you so much? It sucks that don't put a good NZ show on like Outrageous Fortune

DJR

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:44 PM
haha what did you do to make your grandma hate you so much? It sucks that don't put a good NZ show on like Outrageous Fortune

She used give me cigarettes :P

Another good export is Neil Finn and crowded House :) or is that me being an old fart too young? lol

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 12:46 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 12:44 PM

She used give me cigarettes :P

Another good export is Neil Finn and crowded House :) or is that me being an old fart too young? lol
Na i know them not really my era though but my parents listen to them lol and used to gave to sing some of their songs in school

DAFTPUNK87

ugh so Soundgarden has leaked onto the web but still no signs of KNY.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

DJR

Your schools must be badass in that case..... we used have to do kumbyah my Lord kumbyahhhhh hahaha

Caín

GUYS GREEN DAY HAS LEAKED BUT NO KNY

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 12:53 PM
Your schools must be badass in that case..... we used have to do kumbyah my Lord kumbyahhhhh hahaha
yeah used to sing "6 months in a leaky boat" , we had to do the haka in school though try being a 6'4 uncoordinated white guy that doesn't know the moves ,it's impossible to blend in lol

Alectwin

Be quiet people, i have a sure source that say the album will leak within 7 days...so calm down

:D

DJR

Quote from: Alectwin on Nov 06, 2012, 01:02 PM
Be quiet people, i have a sure source that say the album will leak within 7 days...so calm down

Oh so after CD format? thats ok then :)

DeftonesNZ

Oh ho it's funny because it comes out in two days

Caín

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 01:04 PM

Oh, NOW I get it. HAHWUHAUWAHWUHAWUHUHWUWHWUWEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEE

gui

can you give a link with the source that it's out 4 days early in some european country?

Caín

Quote from: gui on Nov 06, 2012, 01:10 PM

can you give a link with the source that it's out 4 days early in some european country?

http://www.amazon.de/Koi-No-Yokan-Deftones/dp/B009ERK1T0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352207462&sr=8-1

DJR

SquealLikeaPig

Caín

gui

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: DJR on Nov 06, 2012, 01:13 PM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Nov 06, 2012, 01:12 PM
This is for NZ,if that's what you meant
http://shop.jbhifi.co.nz/music/pop-rock/koi-no-yokan/63750
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/CD/Koi-No-Yokan/20859849/

Thats ittt jsut rub it in my faceeeeeeeee! :'(
Sorry,but we also get it first out of the November 9th release countries because it's the 9th here first lol