Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jun 18, 2013, 05:06 AM
Yeah goes back to my earlier point about most of the bad stuff that comes from weed is because it's illegal, making it illegal doesn't stop people from doing it, it just means you have no means of regulating the products safety and the crime that happens because of weed isn't because people are on weed it's because organised crime and gangs get involved so you get stuff like dealer conflicts and all the other shit that comes with drug rings.

ya I feel that, but Its all the system they want it that way so they can call all those Indians the bad guys, I mean the "latinos" you know, Mexicans, Colombians, Cubans and so forth, and they aren't good guys either but they aren't the ones that make the rules either. we saw what this government did to JFK, they put together any scheme and even the people will know whats up and they still say "do something!" ok we'll vote replys the people.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Jesus2Chino

*Sigh*

I tried, but I'm done. To say smoke and air are analogous is silly. Smoke is a mixture of particulate matter in air--i.e., smoke is an additive to air, and it's the additive that's bad for you.

Kids get cancer and die, despite being positive, wide-eyed little things. Positive feelings, while undoubtedly helpful in the quest to defeat cancer, are not going to do it by themselves.

Inhaling gasses of different varieties will have different effects on your body. Inhaling cyanide gas for a prolonged period will kill you. Inhaling gaseous oxygen will not kill you, at least not at normal atmospheric levels. Also, because you seem unclear on the matter, smoke is not a form of gas, as previously stated. That's not some weird logic, that's just physical fact.

I didn't wiki a thing in response to any of your claims, and I doubt anything I said will come up verbatim or even in abbreviated form if you googled any of it.

Our bodies are specifically designed to process and survive off of water. Smoke plays not a single role in our biological functioning. If I were to never smoke, I wouldn't die. If I were to never drink, I would. There's a fundamental difference between the roles of water and smoke in our lives. Typing this I cannot even believe I'm having to argue this point.

To claim that marijuana smoke, or that on a even broader scale natural smoke in general, cannot kill you in excess is seriously asinine. That claim alone is proof of your unwillingness to open your mind to anything outside of your narrow belief system. I don't mean any disrespect, but you make it very difficult to be entirely respectful. It seems that that's a common response to your behavior on this forum. That's not because people are just naturally against you, and it's not because they're resistant to the "truth" you're spreading, it's because you're incredibly close-minded and people in general resist close-mindedness, especially in today's society. That is all I will say. Like I said, I'm done. It's not a discussion if one party is completely shut-off to embracing new and unfamiliar concepts, or at least accepting the possibility that those concepts may have validity to some degree.

Much respect,
-Matt

Much respect,
-Matt

DeftonesNZ

Yeah I agree those corrections, if you think your lungs are meant to inhale smoke and if you think smoke is the same as air try to stand in a room full of nothing but smoke and try breath, you won't get far. smoke is still a foreign product to our lungs.

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Jun 18, 2013, 05:18 AM
*Sigh*

I tried, but I'm done. To say smoke and air are analogous is silly. Smoke is a mixture of particulate matter in air--i.e., smoke is an additive to air, and it's the additive that's bad for you.

Kids get cancer and die, despite being positive, wide-eyed little things. Positive feelings, while undoubtedly helpful in the quest to defeat cancer, are not going to do it by themselves.

Inhaling gasses of different varieties will have different effects on your body. Inhaling cyanide gas for a prolonged period will kill you. Inhaling gaseous oxygen will not kill you, at least not at normal atmospheric levels. Also, because you seem unclear on the matter, smoke is not a form of gas, as previously stated. That's not some weird logic, that's just physical fact.

I didn't wiki a thing in response to any of your claims, and I doubt anything I said will come up verbatim or even in abbreviated form if you googled any of it.

Our bodies are specifically designed to process and survive off of water. Smoke plays not a single role in our biological functioning. If I were to never smoke, I wouldn't die. If I were to never drink, I would. There's a fundamental difference between the roles of water and smoke in our lives. Typing this I cannot even believe I'm having to argue this point.

To claim that marijuana smoke, or that on a even broader scale natural smoke in general, cannot kill you in excess is seriously asinine. That claim alone is proof of your unwillingness to open your mind to anything outside of your narrow belief system. I don't mean any disrespect, but you make it very difficult to be entirely respectful. It seems that that's a common response to your behavior on this forum. That's not because people are just naturally against you, and it's not because they're resistant to the "truth" you're spreading, it's because you're incredibly close-minded and people in general resist close-mindedness, especially in today's society. That is all I will say. Like I said, I'm done. It's not a discussion if one party is completely shut-off to embracing new and unfamiliar concepts, or at least accepting the possibility that those concepts may have validity to some degree.

Much respect,
-Matt

everything you say is cliché what is new about it? your as good as a dare teacher, hypocrite. if those things you were saying were correct we would all perish already.

and hinting that I did a google *zack galifikankis voice* is saying there is actually weight or education to what I'm saying. there isn't, everything I'm saying is coming from experience, that thing which not even science can defeat. If what I said sounds like something, then I know this is just close mindedness and that in fact i'm the one with such broad ideas as you are the one regurgitating propaganda that even the reefer madness era didn't try. you would be there god.

if smoke is foreign to your body, so is the dick in your motherfuckin ass faggot. now go to the fridge and a eat a dick up. give a response again.

no respect.
unknown.

p.s. lol I know you all will take that last line to heart, I don't really talk like that.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

DeftonesNZ

the basic fact is your body is designed to reject smoke you can even deny it it's just fact, there are even fine hairs in your throat that are their to remove smoke, the hairs get stimulated when smoke is inhaled and force the smoke back up away from the lungs and then the coughing reflex is activated to remove the smoke from your body, the only reason this doesn't happen to regular smokers is because they build up a coating over which covers the hairs.

Hank

All this started because Stef was pictured loving one of the many things he seems to love and someone pulled his card for acting like a kid for doing so.
"ACT LIKE YOU BEEN TO THE DANCE BEFORE" I guess...fuck it ..If you love something you should treat it like its new everyday. That's how you will appreciate it to it's fullest potential . The day you stop appreciating anything you love is the day it starts to die.

good for him

DeftonesNZ

Yeah it's ridiculous how far it's gone but you just look at some of these posts logic and just go "wtf how did they get there?"

Penicks

that was my point. loving weed and daily abusing it is for fucking teenagers.

Hank

oohhh ok I get it .

I really do.

Hank

This whole thing is really funny.

We all listen to these artist's that are probably blasted out of their mind off God only knows what when they make the music that we love and we relate to but yet discussions like this go on.

shit

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 18, 2013, 05:46 AM
loving weed and daily abusing it is for fucking teenagers.

So is judging people you don't know and their actions.

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah to that first part as soon as he said that first comment I thought of that Bill Hicks thing from that Tool song where he's talking about drugs and musicians and that if you you think drugs are bad go throw out all your music because that was made by people who were really high.

Caín

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Jun 18, 2013, 05:32 AM
Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Jun 18, 2013, 05:18 AM
*Sigh*

Much respect,
-Matt

everything you say is cliché what is new about it? your as good as a dare teacher, hypocrite. if those things you were saying were correct we would all perish already.

and hinting that I did a google *zack galifikankis voice* is saying there is actually weight or education to what I'm saying. there isn't, everything I'm saying is coming from experience, that thing which not even science can defeat. If what I said sounds like something, then I know this is just close mindedness and that in fact i'm the one with such broad ideas as you are the one regurgitating propaganda that even the reefer madness era didn't try. you would be there god.

if smoke is foreign to your body, so is the dick in your motherfuckin ass faggot. now go to the fridge and a eat a dick up. give a response again.

no respect.
unknown.

p.s. lol I know you all will take that last line to heart, I don't really talk like that.

Based on how and what you write, I think it's likely that you have a psychological problem. You should consider consulting a professional about it.

ignore the fashion

So stef smokes weed, big deal.

tarkil

everything I'm saying is coming from experience, that thing which not even science can defeat.

lolz : how about your experience that sun is revolving around the earth ?

dumbass

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Romain

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 17, 2013, 07:34 AM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jun 17, 2013, 01:12 AM
There is no official "best album ever recorded", it's all just subjective...

And Penicks, why do you even bother coming to this forum anymore, when the last Deftones album you were interested in is the S/T? To "correct" anyone else who still likes what the band's doing right now?

i love snw as well, it is my second favourite in fact

that's what i'm trying to say, you're all so influenced by weed that you all think diamond eyes and kny are the second coming, but they are, in fact, quite shite

I do weed on a regular basis and you know what I think about DE and KNY.

only pieces remain

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 18, 2013, 03:20 PM

seriously this. who gives a flying fuck.

Gee

Quote from: only pieces remain on Jun 19, 2013, 01:33 PM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jun 18, 2013, 03:20 PM

seriously this. who gives a flying fuck.

shhhh don't spoil it. I'm having fun.

*jason alexander gif from seinfeld or whatever*
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

people are people

Penicks stop playing the role of narcissistic supply (I am serious), you fucking cunt racist xD, you are annoying (serious).

everything I'm saying is coming from experience, that thing which not even science can defeat.

SwerveCityUSA in the begining i thought you was a Professional Troll, you fucking disappoint me.
In the world exist many people (like me) i can follow the science and religion,the study of religion is multi-disciplinary, encompassing literature, history, philosophy, psychology, sociology, linguistics, art, and more. Because of the role of religion in human culture, the study of religion can become the study of humanity itself but i can't study religion without knowing what we are trying to study, and some argue that there is no such thing as religion, just "culture" with arbitrary boundaries around things,Western scholars call "religion." There is some merit to this argument, but the similarities among religious belief systems around the world are strong enough to justify a comprehensive field of study encompassing art, linguistics, philosophy, sociology, psychology, and so forth.  No one can look at art, modern or ancient, without noticing the pervasive influence of religion. Religions provide cultural symbols, mythology, and emotional short-hand for ideas, concepts, and attitudes necessary for artistic work. Without the common cultural resources created by religions, much of the art we have would be impossible,religion isn't necessary for art, but religion's cultural role makes the connection inevitable. Ignorance of religion thus results in ignorance about art, but what you do is talk shit about science without understand it, like the fucktards say shit about "religion" i am not the only one that learn how to study spirit with the scientific method (not scientology bullshit)

no respect.
unknown.

Man i like you know,you are funny but Stop with the nonsense.
i will not comment anything about drugs lol fucking narcissistic cunts.

DeftonesNZ

hahahahahaha wait till he starts singing it's worth it, I also love it how he acts like he's playing a real guitar, fuck being neighbours with him.
http://youtu.be/mFcR0lDFkZw

black coffee

oh man I am having tears in my eyes from laughter!!!

Anyways I've been curious about this for a while now :  is it possible to learn playing the guitar with this rockband game or it it entirely different than playing a normal guitar?