Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

na maybe basic co-ordination but you really need to just play a real one to build up the muscle memory and hand strength, many people probably don't realise it but learning the guitar can be painful the strings make your fingertips really raw and you get hand cramps for holding them in positions your not used to.If your'e thinking about learning I'd recommend just getting a guitar and learning how to play some songs you like, ATF is a great starting point.

DeftonesNZ

lol this one's worse, sad thing is for the money he would of spent of that more realistic aftermarket guitar he could have just got a real one. he has 350 videos like this aswell all well and good if your just having fun in your own home but why would you post them on youtube.
http://youtu.be/TGO6FRL4dMY

gwenudo

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 25, 2013, 01:55 PM
oh man I am having tears in my eyes from laughter!!!

Anyways I've been curious about this for a while now :  is it possible to learn playing the guitar with this rockband game or it it entirely different than playing a normal guitar?

If you start playing guitar hero/rockband first and then want to play real guitar, its gonna be a rough ride.. i suggest you start practicing real guitar instead because once you get down on basics youll play guitar hero/rockband alot better.. years ago i started with guitar hero and was a pro at it.. and then i got into guitars and it was a completely different ball game and it took me 3 months to get the basics down .. then a few months later i got back on guitar hero and it was a breeze .. started getting bigger scores and everytjing.. but really just practice real guitar .. its alot better and easier to be honest.. and you get to make your own sounds and songs without having to fail a song on guitar hero lol.. but the ammount of cramps and a bunch of blisters on your fingers will hurt when your practicing guitar .. my fingertips are now hard thanks to all these years of practice .. if you try it youll see what i mean .. its a great experience though!
Was it like it seemed?...

iceache

Learn on the game rock Smith

black coffee

Turns out my brother has a guitar he doesn't ever play with... think I'm gonna buy that Rock Smith game and use that guitar, maybe it helps. If not, I can still take guitar classes. Thank you for your answers (:

ignore the fashion

Just something I made in photoshop, wanted to share it here, figured this is the best place.

Deftones-argentina

shoop

DJR

45 minutes until Deftones ft Justin Bieber is released! CANT WAIT!  :)

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

digital bath

DeftonesNZ

omg there literally so many wrong things happening in that video, are they in  a school gym? why is the singer wearing and hippie tshirt and short shorts? the performance was so horrible, but I don't know if it was worse than the mosh pit which by my count peaked at 4 people I think around 2:40 I saw a mosher do a cartwell lol and the rest of the time they looking like they're getting attacked by bees best thing I've seen in a long time

DJR

DeftonesNZ

ignore the fashion

shoop

Romantic Dreams is the next single, and they're shooting a vid for it heh.

III

Quote from: shoop on Sep 05, 2013, 10:12 PM

Really?

Capt Snow

I hope the video will continue where the Swerve City video left off.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Capt Snow on Sep 08, 2013, 07:00 PM

I hope the video will continue where the Swerve City video left off.

The shitty horse video? I hope its nothing like that.